Kabutotchi Reset Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just had something strange happen with my Morino. While I was playing the game after feeding my tamagotchi a size growing candy the visuals corrupted between rounds; the leaf display showed three leaves instead of the usual four and took me to the feeding screen rather than the guessing game. When I exited the menu my tamagotchi was asleep and checking the clock I noticed that the time had reset to 12:30am, so I corrected the clock and checked my tamagotchi's status. All of their stats had emptied to 0, not just hunger and happiness but the size stat too, which is odd since it starts with 30mm if I remember correctly. The weight said PM 0 or PM 1, I can't recall the last digit as I was preoccupied with the PM mark, I assume this was some sort of error from trying to display a value outside of the normal range of weights.

I went to the food option and, while I'm not familiar with all of the Kabutotchi growing candies, I had a growth candy available to me that seemed to resemble a parfait in a raised bowl. The candy grew Kabutotchi 2mm, restored two points of hunger, fully filled happiness, and set the weight to 99mg, though I'm not sure whether this was some sort of overflow/underflow glitch, the game realising that the weight was greater than the upper cap and lowering it to be in bounds, or maybe the candy just raises the weight to max.

My current theory is that the power was interupted momentarily just through freak coinsidence, I'll give the contacts a good clean when I change the batteries next, but if anyone knows anything else this could be please let me know!

Latest posts

Back