Keep getting a high tier tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bits120

Reaction score
Hello, I have had a tamagotchi for the past month or so. The version is V3. The first tama I had was mametchi. Now I keep getting high tier tamas. I have a tier 3 right now and before that I had a tier 4 and before that a tier 2. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I feed it snacks and play with it when the hearts are low for happy. I feed it when it’s hungry and give it things to play with. I also turn off the light immediately after they go to sleep. I punish it when it beeps for no reason or it doesn’t eat even when it’s hungry and I praise it when it’s sad or upset. The baby is fine and then the child is fine too but when it gets to a teen i get 4+ care mistakes but I’m doing everything properly. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong please help.

With the V3 getting a certain adult is random regardless of your care.

If you look at this topic, you will see there are no tiers or good care/bad care characters. The characters will be only determined depends on the generation number of your tamagotchi, which will be odd and even characters.

Hope this clears everything. :smile2:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back