Koganetchi/Tentotchi cocoon requirement?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Library-Whale

Reaction score
I'm running a Morino for the first time ever, and I was following the requirements on the Tamagotchi wiki for Koganetchi (maintain Imotchi's weight at 40mg, keep cocoon warm), but I got Chobitamatchi instead! So I'm wondering, are these guidelines wrong?

(If it helps, he went to sleep with an empty happy leaf as Imotchi one night because it emptied RIGHT BEFORE HE WENT TO BED. If this affected him, please let me know!)

Hi! I've gotten both Koganetchi and Tentotchi, but from different methods. The Morino is kind of confusing to me because it seems a little bit unpredictable. But, I just took standard perfect care to get Koganetchi. Never let the leaves go below one empty, keep the weight as high as possible (I think I managed to get it up to 50 that time) and don't miss predator attacks. I got Tentotchi with medium -good care and some missed attacks. So, that's why I think it's a little confusing. If you take absolute perfect care I think you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back