Kuchitamatchi is the only child I ever get on the V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maria&Co.

Reaction score
I'm getting really burnt-out and frustrated from getting nothing but Kuchitamatchi on all three of my V4.5s. I'm basically limited to the four Meme teens, plus Ura Young Yattatchi and Kometchi, and I'm just sick of it. I know the parents influence what child character you get, but lately it doesn't seem to be working for me. I've gotten Kuchitamatchi nine times in the past three weeks alone, so I'm getting really disheartened that I may be doomed to just get the same characters over and over again :-(

I've pretty much exclusively been marrying my tamas through connection lately because I used to have better luck with connection, but I'm starting to wonder if marrying through the matchmaker might give better results... I wonder if marrying a universal adult or a V2 character would work, too? On my V2 I have a Nikatchi who I'm trying to evolve into Kuchipatchi or Ginjirotchi, so maybe I'll try marrying him to one of my V4.5s when they're old enough?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

I'm still not having any luck... The Nikatchi evolved into Pyonchitchi, and I married him to a Purimatchi on my Earth shell. But her child just evolved into Kuchitamatchi for the millionth time in a row. It's incredibly frustrating and it seems like I've gotten Kuchitamatchi with almost every possible combination of parents :(

I managed to evolve an Ura Young Memetchi on my Yellow Mood shell into Horoyotchi, and I plan on marrying her to another Mame adult through the matchmaker in hopes that I'll get Tamatchi. I might also try the universal route, but that might have to wait a bit depending on how my tamas evolve and what gender their babies turn out to be.

I'm worried I'm just cursed to get nothing but Kuchitamatchi on an endless loop :-(

So a few weeks later and the problem has shifted from "I always get Kuchitamatchi" to "I never get Kuribotchi". I managed to avoid Kuchitamatchi the past couple weeks by raising Mame and Meme adults and marrying them with each other, resulting in Hitodetchi.

But I raised a Tsukkomitchi, married her to an Ura Kuchipatchi through the matchmaker, took perfect care of the baby, keeping the hungry and happy hearts really high the entire time, filling them immediately when they dropped to 3/4... And I got Kuchitamatchi. Marrying a Mame adult to a Kuchi adult and taking perfect care of the baby used to consistently result in Kuribotchi for me, so at this point I don't know how I'm supposed to get Kuribotchi anymore :(

same thing happened today, I married an Ura Zukyutchi to a Tougyutchi through the matchmaker, took PERFECT care of the baby, and it evolved into Kuchitamatchi 😭
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and I'm incredibly frustrated and convinced I'll never get Kuribotchi again :(

Latest posts

Back