kutchipatchi in real

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weevol

Reaction score
(sorry if theres somewhere better i coulda posted this, i didnt see any threads on crafting but)
here he is, im kinda new at sewing and i dont know how to use a machine and yeah
IMG_2610.JPG
reflecting on this guy.. he looks not fat enough so in the future id account for the fabric stretching when i put stuffing in
hes a sweetie i gave him to my sibling
bye :puroperatchi::wacko::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::nyatchi::marumimitchi::kasatchi::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(sorry if theres somewhere better i coulda posted this, i didnt see any threads on crafting but)
Don't worry, you've posted in the right place! :smile2: Unfortunately we don't have a "Stuff We Make" section, though it was something that we briefly had a "club" for in a previous version of the forum software.

here he is, im kinda new at sewing and i dont know how to use a machine and yeah
IMG_2610.JPG

reflecting on this guy.. he looks not fat enough so in the future id account for the fabric stretching when i put stuffing in
hes a sweetie i gave him to my sibling
bye :puroperatchi::wacko::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::nyatchi::marumimitchi::kasatchi::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm relatively experienced at plush-making (I always sew by hand when I make them, though, because I like the extra control over looks and details that it gives me; I lean towards the more traditional types of plush-making, and also sock-dolls, though I never use patterns and always make it up as I go), and I must commend you for such an excellent early creation. I taught myself to sew when I was 8, so I can tell you that my own first efforts didn't look anywhere near as good as yours!

You've done a very clean and tidy job here, and you've also captured the essence of the character, which is of course the most important thing about making any sort of plush, bear, or doll - I hope that you'll share more like this in the future. :) 👍

Latest posts

Back