Last Post Wins 2: electric boogaloo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

Bentobuff

Reaction score
20220709_085731.jpg
A sign I found at a thrift shop yesterday. I'm house hunting and will need at least a shed for my machinery- and it's a tradition among most of the people I know with shops and worksheds to decorate them up with vintage adult beverage, cola, or Pepsi signage. My partner and I opt for mountain dew as our soda of choice most of the time(the flavored ones) so I guess this is my first step towards my own lil workshop.

But legit tho, what the heck is this even on about? I get the carbonation in the "tickle your innards" ads, but this one is simply bizarre 😂

Penguin-keeper

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
But legit tho, what the heck is this even on about? I get the carbonation in the "tickle your innards" ads, but this one is simply bizarre 😂
If not for the commentary that you've posted with it, and the fact that it's been posted by a well-known member, I would've simply assumed that this was some sort of Photoshopped spoof! :lol:

Really, what the hell is up with this thing? :oo I'd love to know!

Bentobuff

Reaction score
If not for the commentary that you've posted with it, and the fact that it's been posted by a well-known member, I would've simply assumed that this was some sort of Photoshopped spoof! :lol:

Really, what the hell is up with this thing? :oo I'd love to know!
Yeah, it's really bizarre! :biggrin: I'll have to do some digging on the history of mountain dew. B)

@leogames2012 But the JJBA game was really fun! I'm super excited :D And they're even adding a new character who is simply awesome :ichigotchi: I can't say I've ever played the Naruto game, however. At home I only have a PS2 and vita- do you recommend I keep on the lookout for it?

leogames2012

Reaction score
@leogames2012 But the JJBA game was really fun! I'm super excited :D And they're even adding a new character who is simply awesome :ichigotchi: I can't say I've ever played the Naruto game, however. At home I only have a PS2 and vita- do you recommend I keep on the lookout for it?
I wont recommend,but i think you will like it so much.

Also the entire context of that meme is because of this