Last Post Wins 2: electric boogaloo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never responded this and you only responded to the slim penguin

Because i do not know why do you think that a penguin should not be slimmer and having a angular and pointy elements looks strange on a animal widely assosciated with being pudgy and round?
Please answer this before you actually respond the questions below?

That poor creature would not last five minutes in the wild, even if we disregard his ludicrous orange colouring! :oo

Even temperate-climate penguins (like my favourite species, New Zealand's Little Blue Penguin) have some pudge because they still swim in incredibly cold waters. :tongue:

Can you explain this?

You never responded this and you only responded to the slim penguin

Please answer this before you actually respond the questions below?

Can you explain this?
Penguins are supposed to be fat because they swim in extremely cold waters - even penguins from climates that would otherwise be considered temperate or warm, like New Zealand, Australia, and the Galapagos Islands.

Also, a penguin with angular features would not be very hydrodynamic.

This is why the original fatter design looks better - penguins aren't supposed to have square or sharp features.

ALSO,WHY DID YOU LINK A SONG FEATURING A DUCK?!
Because I felt that this video was perhaps a bit too blunt of a response to the continuous "Why?"s. ;))

Penguins are supposed to be fat because they swim in extremely cold waters - even penguins from climates that would otherwise be considered temperate or warm, like New Zealand, Australia, and the Galapagos Islands.

Also, a penguin with angular features would not be very hydrodynamic.

This is why the original fatter design looks better - penguins aren't supposed to have square or sharp features.
I kind of understand this but still..

How swimming in extremely cold waters make penguins fat?

Why does a penguin with angular features would not be very hydrodynamic?

and why do you think the original fatter design look better?

And...

That poor creature would not last five minutes in the wild, even if we disregard his ludicrous orange colouring! :oo

Even temperate-climate penguins (like my favourite species, New Zealand's Little Blue Penguin) have some pudge because they still swim in incredibly cold waters. :tongue:
Explain why on this?

How swimming in extremely cold waters make penguins fat?
It doesn't make them fat - they have to be fat so that their bodies are insulated against the cold. ;))

Why does a penguin with angular features would not be very hydrodynamic?
Try to push a cardboard box or a wooden cube through water. That will explain it.

and why do you think the original fatter design look better?
Because penguins are supposed to be somewhat fat.

Explain why on this?
They have to be fat so that their bodies are insulated against the cold.

It doesn't make them fat - they have to be fat so that their bodies are insulated against the cold. ;))
Understood,but why should they be fat to be insulated against cold?

Try to push a cardboard box or a wooden cube through water. That will explain it.
Are you trying to pull over a joke? I do not have a cardboard box or a wooden cube.

Because penguins are supposed to be somewhat fat.
But why?

They have to be fat so that their bodies are insulated against the cold.
I understand again,but...you should say why the poor creature would not last five minutes in the wild even if disregarding his orange coloring.

Understood,but why should they be fat to be insulated against cold?

Are you trying to pull over a joke? I do not have a cardboard box or a wooden cube.

But why?

I understand again,but...you should say why the poor creature would not last five minutes in the wild even if disregarding his orange coloring.
You can try Google. Maybe it would save a lot of time.

TP4EKB5.jpg

Whee! I got some official Yume Nikki merch in the mail! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back