Last Post Wins 2: electric boogaloo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing Flavour!

Attachments

• 487DC82F-FD74-4791-B46F-78825C54EC64.gif
    487DC82F-FD74-4791-B46F-78825C54EC64.gif
    457.1 KB · Views: 1
20220709_085731.jpg
A sign I found at a thrift shop yesterday. I'm house hunting and will need at least a shed for my machinery- and it's a tradition among most of the people I know with shops and worksheds to decorate them up with vintage adult beverage, cola, or Pepsi signage. My partner and I opt for mountain dew as our soda of choice most of the time(the flavored ones) so I guess this is my first step towards my own lil workshop.

But legit tho, what the heck is this even on about? I get the carbonation in the "tickle your innards" ads, but this one is simply bizarre 😂

But legit tho, what the heck is this even on about? I get the carbonation in the "tickle your innards" ads, but this one is simply bizarre 😂
If not for the commentary that you've posted with it, and the fact that it's been posted by a well-known member, I would've simply assumed that this was some sort of Photoshopped spoof! :lol:

Really, what the hell is up with this thing? :oo I'd love to know!

If not for the commentary that you've posted with it, and the fact that it's been posted by a well-known member, I would've simply assumed that this was some sort of Photoshopped spoof! :lol:

Really, what the hell is up with this thing? :oo I'd love to know!
Yeah, it's really bizarre! :biggrin: I'll have to do some digging on the history of mountain dew. B)

@leogames2012 But the JJBA game was really fun! I'm super excited :D And they're even adding a new character who is simply awesome :ichigotchi: I can't say I've ever played the Naruto game, however. At home I only have a PS2 and vita- do you recommend I keep on the lookout for it?

@leogames2012 But the JJBA game was really fun! I'm super excited :D And they're even adding a new character who is simply awesome :ichigotchi: I can't say I've ever played the Naruto game, however. At home I only have a PS2 and vita- do you recommend I keep on the lookout for it?
I wont recommend,but i think you will like it so much.

Also the entire context of that meme is because of this

Just look at Windows NT 4.0 and you see what i am running on a VM.

The lastest browser for it was Firefox 2,Opera 10.63. However those browsers were too outdated as those didnt support HTML5 (also on opera,it may be basic.) and TLS 1.2/1.3 (Opera supported basic support for it,only supporting TLS 1.2)

Also i know that accessing Google in older browsers causes old browser mode in main page and more recently mobile search engine. Youtube doesnt seem to work in Retrozilla. turning over a white window.

The only thing we had to do,was to use a flash player,but since flash is no longer around and Flash Player Youtube was long retired,i guess no youtube for older windows.
Wait a second....I got flash 9.0.289 to work!
Still no retrozilla release...should have implemented html5 video and polymer...

Last edited:
View attachment 8163
A sign I found at a thrift shop yesterday. I'm house hunting and will need at least a shed for my machinery- and it's a tradition among most of the people I know with shops and worksheds to decorate them up with vintage adult beverage, cola, or Pepsi signage. My partner and I opt for mountain dew as our soda of choice most of the time(the flavored ones) so I guess this is my first step towards my own lil workshop.

I don’t even understand. I cannot find out why it says “Get enough snorts for everybody.” Weird.

Latest posts

Back