LEAKED: Tamagotchi Meets Fantasy Version!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_pq8902TEtg1toxdax_500.jpg

KEEP THEM COMING! Bandai Japan is on a roll with all these Meets versions, and they just keep getting cuter and cuter! Behold - the Tamagotchi Meets Fantasy version! We’ve got some information from the leaks that you’re just going to LOVE!

The Tamagotchi Meets Fantasy Version will be available in two different color shells, purple and blue. Both are very pastel-like colors and have adorable shell designs that are decked out with jewels and a rainbow ombre. Both shells will feature some jewels, very similar to the Tamagotchi P’s design.

tumblr_inline_pq890bmCCM1toxdax_500.jpg

Princess Palace, Arabian Night, and Wonderland are the three new locations that will be featured. Let’s talk about those characters. Fantasy Mametchi, Loveli Princess, Yumei (Dream) Alice, Kirari (Shiny) Hatter, Meloarabian, and Lamppatchi. The mixes are just SO cute, and we love seeing these characters all dressed up.

You can expect to get your hands on the Tamagotchi Meets Fantasy Version this summer, August of 2019! Pricing is sure to be similar to the original Tamagotchi Meets, Pastel Meets, & Sanrio Meets.

tumblr_inline_pq890c5uJa1toxdax_500.jpg

More information is sure to leak before Bandai Japan officially announces the newest version, its basically tradition at this point, and we will be sure to keep you updated! Stay tuned!

They look cute! Aside from the recent Easter variant these are probably my favorite shell designs yet. The purple one looks the best, all the colors compliment each other well. I am kind of disappointed with the new characters? It looks like you can get some pretty cute combinations with them however (A genie Pizzarinatchi would be adorable). Any news if these are going to have the Magical or Fantasy characters involved? I believe the Easter one favored the Magical edition, but I could be wrong. I don't have own a Meets and haven't been following any logs of them. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best shells yet for the Meets, and I feel like that's saying something. Meets designs have been significantly better than Mixes IMO.

I love the shell designs, but I am going to wait and see what people have to say about any glitches before committing. *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back