LEAKED: Tamagotchi Meets Launching November 2018

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if the faceplate paper background things will be replaceable like the mix is. You have to open up the tamagotchi to change the paper faceplate do yall think this will be possible with the meets. Because I really don't like the rainbow and glitter designs.

I am so excited for this! I intend to pre-order as soon as I possibly can! ^_^

Hey anyone know what ordering from hobbylink Japan is like? I want to order the new meets but it doesn't say a shipping price I am guessing shipping will be 6 dollars bcs the mix is as well. But it says private warehouse does that mean when the tamagotchi is released I can ship it myself or is that automatic???
The Private Warehouse option allows you to store things for up to 60 days before choosing when and how to ship your items from the choices that they provide to you. The other option will have them ship it out with your chosen method as soon as stock arrives.

I use the Private Warehouse option when I know that I'll be ordering items that are already out alongside pre-orders, so that I can get them shipped together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! BTW JapanYouWant just announced it will carry the limited edition white shell meets Magic. At the moment, these will only be available where meets Stations are.

magicalwhite2.png

https://japanyouwant.com/archives/59366

I knew Bandai was going to do something like this, but I thought they'd save this shell color for the "meets+". Makes me wonder what the next version(s) will look like.

Anyone with a Japanese Google Play account mind uploading a copy of the apk file?

Hi, I'm new here.

I have a download link but, I'm not sure if I can post links for downloads here...

Hey guys, is the Tamagotchi meets app also available for the m!x to connect to? Because I am a little confused after reading the english translation of the manual.
The app is compatible with m!xes, which connects to the app via code. Select the PC option on the Tamagotchi and on the app select the "m!x" connection option, then enter what it says on the Tama.

mix-connect.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back