Let's PARTY!! (Comments OK)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unknown.png

So today, thanks to playing with all those items yesterday no doubt, I reached Best Pals status with Scotia! This is my first time hitting Best Pals on the Pix or Pix Party I think. Unless I did with my original Barry the Ginjirotchi on the Pix... but I don't think I did...? (And yes I have well over 100 games' worth of gotchi points, oops)

unknown.png

Then I played in the arcade like 25 times and still it didn't change her career path :(

This morning I canceled out of the training, but this evening no matter how much I tried to press C button it wouldn't register, so I gave up and just pressed B button. But then during the minigame, the B button wouldn't register, so instead of a red car I made a blue... whatever that is, and the guy (who kinda looks like a Servbot) still took it and liked it so IDK lol. But I only got 60GP for playing the minigame XD I think the blue was the secondary color of the car (it had a blue door) so picking blue helped the result.

I'm really hoping Scotia becomes a musician. I think she returns home tomorrow. She's done like 4 or 5 musician training, and just this 1 workshop training... IDK if it goes by which training she's done more, or which path she's currently on at the time she returns home... hopefully the former.

unknown.png

After all my fretting over her career path, Scotia finally became a musician! It's weird that all her training was on the trumpet but then she became a pianist XD That's cool that she's a multi-talented musician! I loved my time with Neliatchi, I was so happy to get her.

unknown.png

Afterwards, she gave me a blue egg which evolved eventually into this little guy. I was busy playing a game on my PC and didn't bother with his happiness too much so he evolved into the "bad" child. But I actually like this character a lot.

The blue egg has Mametchi again, but I already got him, so I have to try to get some care mistakes this time... Maybe I'll just get as many as I can and play with the skateboard a lot and hope I get Kikitchi. My other options are Kuromametchi if I don't get enough misses, and Gozarutchi if I mess up Kikitchi somehow. Neither of which I'd be sad about.

But for now we just take care of this little guy. I was going to name them after crushes but I don't have that many crushes so we're just going to name him Scotty II so I don't have to get flustered coming up with other names later XD

unknown.png

Just a minor update, me and Scotty II played skateboard a lot today and as much as it pains me I let him get hungry and sick and then gave him 1 bagel and did it over and over again to rack up misses :( I think in all I got 4 care mistakes before deciding to fill him up and make him happy again. I'm trying to land on exactly 4 or 5 care mistakes, but playing skateboard in case I go over. I should finally be able to get a Kikitchi! Random fun fact, this will be my first Kikitchi on an actual Tamagotchi device! I think I got one in My Tamagotchi Forever back when I played it though :)

unknown.png

Just a minor update, me and Scotty II played skateboard a lot today and as much as it pains me I let him get hungry and sick and then gave him 1 bagel and did it over and over again to rack up misses :( I think in all I got 4 care mistakes before deciding to fill him up and make him happy again. I'm trying to land on exactly 4 or 5 care mistakes, but playing skateboard in case I go over. I should finally be able to get a Kikitchi! Random fun fact, this will be my first Kikitchi on an actual Tamagotchi device! I think I got one in My Tamagotchi Forever back when I played it though :)
Love your Pix's Tamas and their adventures!

I would really like to get one, albeit it is seems to restricted to Western markets only (no JP release so sad, and so far all of my Tamas comes from Japan)...

But anyway, I also LOVE LOVE LOVE how you name your Tamas based on generic names rather than Tamagotchi names! Perhaps it is for easier pronunciation to Western / non-Japanese users of this blog?

Love your Pix's Tamas and their adventures!

I would really like to get one, albeit it is seems to restricted to Western markets only (no JP release so sad, and so far all of my Tamas comes from Japan)...

But anyway, I also LOVE LOVE LOVE how you name your Tamas based on generic names rather than Tamagotchi names! Perhaps it is for easier pronunciation to Western / non-Japanese users of this blog?

Thanks so much!

Yeah, sadly they seem like they're going to remain a western-only thing while Japan gets the Smart (which IMO is not as fun as the Pix/Party). Hopefully you can find some way to get one to Vietnam for cheap.

Hahaha, I just name them that way because they are like pets to me, so I name them how I would name a pet :) I also forget the names of the characters anyway, except for on the classic P1/P2 releases where I have their names memorized xD So it's easier for me too to just call them Scotty etc. XD

And just a little update, woke up to Kikitchi this morning!

unknown.png

I decided to try out items today to see what Scotty II likes, since liked items give a special animation.

unknown.png

The first was of course the skateboard. He got his own halfpipe!

Sorry for the blurry picture, I was way too close to the screen.

unknown.png

He jumps way up and does flips and stuff and starts shining. Very cute.

unknown.png

The other favorite item I found was the paraglider. He just flies with birds, pretty disappointing.

unknown.png

And lastly I gave him the sports emblem :) I should try going through all the accessories I have to see if I can find one he loves.

I'm going to keep using lots of items to try to get the "maker" type of career path. I played with items a ton today but still it's just chef training, so I think maybe it only changes to a new path at the beginning of a new day based on the previous day's activities. Would make sense with what happened with Scotia, too. I canceled the first food training for today, but went ahead and did the second one when I saw it didn't change types. Hopefully it will be a workshop tomorrow!

Thanks so much!

Yeah, sadly they seem like they're going to remain a western-only thing while Japan gets the Smart (which IMO is not as fun as the Pix/Party). Hopefully you can find some way to get one to Vietnam for cheap.

Hahaha, I just name them that way because they are like pets to me, so I name them how I would name a pet :) I also forget the names of the characters anyway, except for on the classic P1/P2 releases where I have their names memorized xD So it's easier for me too to just call them Scotty etc. XD

And just a little update, woke up to Kikitchi this morning!

unknown.png
So far the only way to get one is via my relatives as proxies, although the ones in the US does not come home as often as the ones from Japan / elsewhere... (in fact it has been like 7 years or so and they haven't come home (except for a few that I barely even know of, not will they accept their overseas relatives buying things for them via requests).

So for the time being, I am stuck to collecting Nanos (albeit I don't have time to research and aim for one right now (via sniping on Mercari because Amazon JP is pretty insane with pricing as of late), because I am busy with my works). Even though it is a simple virtual pet, somehow Nanos caught my attention (probably because they are based on mass media franchises that I might like!?)... (It is all explained in my username on this forums)

The Evatchi on my main log thread is so far my only Nano, but I am having great fun with it because I am on a spree to unlock all Angels on that device, and ultimately achieve my "goal". That is, to unlock Rei on the device. There were plans to get an Extellatchi, but standalone sales of that item easily got sniped on Mercari before I can settle on enough money to buy them, and those that aren't got sniped usually have a high price and / or bundled with the Fate / EXTELLA game box, which is something I don't need for now (since I don't have a console to play the games) (so I decided to not get one for now, but anyway since that is too risky I need to find another deal that is less risky (or save up enough money to "git" it)).

The upcoming Kingdom Hearts / Spy x Family / Hatsune Miku Nano is also on my wishlist of Nanos too, however I am not so sure about their prices once they get released though... (Haven't tried buying a Nano on sites other than Amazon JP / Mercari because my JP item proxy relatives barely know how to navigate / use sites other than those)

Anyway, it's nice to see that your Tama has evolved to Kikitchi!

My skills on raising a Tama (aside from a Nano) is so bad that I frequently get the worst care adults...

Nanos are a lot of fun, I have the Pac-Man and Hello Kitty ones and want to get the R2D2 one even though I don't even like Star Wars. It just looks so cute! I want to get the Mari Evangelion one (becuase it's pink) and will definitely be getting a KH one when it comes out as I love KH. I also want the Heartslabyul Twisted Wonderland one.

unknown.png

Scotty's character room thing changed into a boutique today! Huzzah!! I'm so excited! Must remember to play with items a lot today to keep it this way for tomorrow.

unknown.png

Here he is making a ruby ring for a customer :)

unknown.png

Scotty became a clothing designer! I was a little worried as his room changed back to the teahouse twice (I guess I wasn't using the skateboard enough during the day). But I practiced the crafting game enough times to get this ending I guess ^^ I love the little beanie hat, kinda reminds me of Parappa the Rapper.

unknown.png

After going home, he gave me yet another green egg (why so many greens) that evolved into this little girl.

unknown.png

And then into this one. I don't know what to name her so I think I'm gonna go with Scotia to match Scotty.

(And speaking of Scotty, Scott Stalings is T2 in the BMW Champs right now!)

unknown.png

Scotty became a clothing designer! I was a little worried as his room changed back to the teahouse twice (I guess I wasn't using the skateboard enough during the day). But I practiced the crafting game enough times to get this ending I guess ^^ I love the little beanie hat, kinda reminds me of Parappa the Rapper.

unknown.png

After going home, he gave me yet another green egg (why so many greens) that evolved into this little girl.

unknown.png

And then into this one. I don't know what to name her so I think I'm gonna go with Scotia to match Scotty.

(And speaking of Scotty, Scott Stalings is T2 in the BMW Champs right now!)
I know the pain of getting the same egg every time despite I don't own a Pix...

In general, Tamagotchis abuse RNG for determining the next generation's baby's gender and (in the Pix's case) eggs. And RNGs can sometimes pick the same value over and over again.

This would explain why some users I encountered back when I was still in the Tamagotchi Collectors Discord complaining why they get more boys than girls (or even a streak of several boys in a row) on their Tama...

I also encountered the same problem for quite a while: Once every time I hatched a new egg after resetting my m!x, I get a boy rather than a girl, and every time I start a new generation, there's more chance of me getting a baby boy MyTama instead of a baby girl...

can pix and pix party play together? i have tryed to figure out this by doing research and nothing has helped im trying to get my niece the pix party and my nephew the pix my niece likes the pix party bc of the party feature and they both love when they get somthing that they can play together with

Latest posts

Back