Life is beautiful with tamagotchis (COMMENTS OK)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagotchi♥lovers

Reaction score
Today despite carrying my smart in my bag and being taken care of. nose when or why ... the fateful moment came when I lost my little Mametchi with only 5 days... MAMETCHI.jpg

To be able to raise my spirits I decided to hatch my pix next to the smart and start a childhood of the two together .. Two cute boys were born

Pix y Smart.jpg
But I was really looking for a girl. So I decided to turn on my 4u too and here she is...
4u.jpg

Well, now I'm a mom of 3 children...

Sunday

I'm going to summarize a little today with the 3 little ones underway. It wasn't as stressful as I imagined so I'll tell you with each one how it was...

Smart Boy :unsure2: is always a very easy experience to carry in terms of your child care it does not usually give much requirement of attentions so it was great!

Pix Boy :angry: was so fun to be watering the garden and see the fruits grow in it, also try luck in the lottery and stay in the 2nd place was a surprise, regarding its care it usually does not need attention you can leave it neglected and get to check it and just lowered its statistics

4U Girl :furawatch: My sweet little girl has been a champion to learn her homework in adolescence she is able to go to the bathroom alone, brush her teeth alone and pick up her toys without having to be aware of her. Regarding her attention, unlike her siblings, she needs more constant care. But I don't mind, I love the games of this Tamagotchi!

MONDAY

Today I start the day well receiving TAMAMAIL :nazotchi:

Tamamail.JPG

At last the v2 we were waiting for arrived today what better day to hatch it with the others!

v2 Girl :ooBorn a pretty quiet and good girl I have to say, we have called her AMBER

v2.JPG

4u Girl :furawatch:
At last it has evolved and I have obtained neenetchi .. She has reached her adult phase with all her main skills learned! Although I could not solve the problem of gas when eating at home ... I hope you can help me solve this PLEASE!

I bought her one of her belongings to study and she learned the first thing a woman should know is knitting! Then we went for a walk in the park and to my surprise I got the discount fork at the restaurant! She is so lucky! It has already 3 favorites one more and will be completed!

4u personaje adulto.JPG
4U avanzes.JPEG

Pix Boy:wub:
I picked some delicious cherries from my garden tree! He also won first place in the lottery! This inspired me to start designing a background for him, I love to draw and this tamagotchi is great to be able to change the backgrounds

pix faceplate.jpg

Smart boy :unsure2:
Today I evolve to Achiatchi .. I will try to get some character of the URATAMA card I have not yet decided which one.

the 4u is so cute! I love them! What's the 4th favorite she needs?
thanks :wub: Well, I still haven't found it! Find your favorite hat, favorite dress, favorite food. I hope to find it at the end of the day, I really prefer to discover it to have to look at guides

Well today my boyfriend and I discovered that what we thought was a v2 turns out to be a v1!

Pix Boy :wub:
Evolution to GINJIROTCHI .. e been a great mom! I would like my son to be SINGER

v1 girl:oo
Evolve to Hinotamatchi

Smart boy:unsure2:
Alfinal I decided on togetchi I love it gives off electricity and it's something that goes with me

4u Girl:furawatch:
Today we were working quite a lot with the weight loss of NEENETCHI I still had a few pounds left to get his pretty alter. She also learned sports skill. ( it was no less to wait after so much training)

I took a picture together to the pix and v1 but AMBER was angry and did not want to show the face .. excuse her she is quite angry

foto fans.JPEG

Also my boyfriend and I connected our 4u and we took this fun photo since we both got the same character

conexion.JPG

And that's all for today folks:tongue:

The hatching of so many tamagotchi was really crazy, I had to turn them all off, I just kept the 4u :furawatch:

4u Girl:furawatch:

Well I want to tell you that now I really enjoy my 4u... we have finally completed all its clover leaves!

conseguido.JPG

she is a very studious and applied girl and she loves sweets!
We have finally completed all your tasks!

todos los stats conseguidos.JPG

Now it's time to get this lady in good shape and improve her physical health.

delgada.JPG

She is now beautiful and ready to meet Kuromametchi. They met a couple of times and gave birth to a beautiful daughter!

.... I'll be back tomorrow and I'll bring you more funny stories about my new girl

I have been lucky today with the evolution of my tamagotchi.. playing with the scientific article a lot during his childhood has managed to evolve to Himespetchi

evolucion adulta.JPG

These days ago I have been getting your favorite tastes enjoying this character because it brings me many memories of my Princes Spacey IDL...

Now I am currently learning all his skills.. calmly I'm not in a hurry I want to play even more with her. today we went to the park and I came across MAMETCHI... She came back in love and with a very infatuated style ...

estadisticas y aprendizaje.JPG

That's all for today folks! :wub:

We are back with a weekend full of adventures :babytchi: Let's start with our favorite girl Himespetchi :hitodetchi:

We went to fly the radio controlled plane, I let go enough that we could share this type of peculiar tastes, I am enjoying the company of my 4u

4u radiocontrol.JPG

We are approving while you finish learning all your adult skills in making money. since we were poor after buying the radio controlled plane! was quite expensive ..

4u conectando con mi cari.JPG

Especially I'm very much in love with Valentine's Day nearby, maybe that's why I feel so identified with HIMESPETCHI she really looks like I'm lately hahaha.. I connected my boyfriend and I our 4U this weekend. They became friends and the message came...

4u love.JPG

In these days I will look for a good husband and marry her and continue with the next generation :babytchi2:

This weekend I encourage myself to make a generation with the tamagotchi v1 of my boyfriend, it has been fun I have left a boy and called it as my cat EREN :newmametchi:

PD: I love the Titan Attack Anime

V1 Boy EREN :newmametchi:

I could not resist trying this Tamagotchi that is simple but at the same time very entertaining I encouraged to hatch a generation and I left a boy, he is always ambriento and angry if I am not aware of him .. He loves sweets and as a result of that he is all day with cavities, I took a nice picture with my cat while he is showering, it was lucky since he falls asleep quite early

v1 avances.JPG

I hope you liked it! :wub:

amor y boda.JPG
At last the expected day arrived. Himespetchi was prepared and decided to approach the dating house and declare herself to Mametchi they joined in marriage celebrated a beautiful wedding in which the bridal bouquets flew through the air ... They could not miss the fireworks ... everything is so wonderful

In these moments to remember the childhood so good that I spend with her...

recuerdos infancia.JPG

It was fun to gather their happy stamps. Going through Mametchi's crush and finally achieving her goal of marrying him....

recuerdos adulta.JPG

But this ending today will not be as happy as I would like...

I focus so much my attention on the 4U that the hatching of V1 ... that I end up worse than when I started my boyfriend's Nano R2D2..

r2d2 destruido.jpg
A picture is worth a thousand words... True?

It has been a failure my care of V1, coincidentally today I carry the mail with a V4 ... Some die while others are born

muerte en v1.jpg

now I returned to my boyfriend his v1 and he is hatching and a boy came out, I at the same time eclosione the v4 as you see in the photo and I left a guy I have called LUFFY..

The day was full of adventures LUFFY has received even the mail with a thief stealing his money, also connect with the v1 and he left me a gift with poop ... Jajaj it was fun to be able to connect the V1 and the V4 hurts that they can't get married :nazotchi:

More adventures next time, thanks to those who read this :wub:

Hola amigos estoy aquí de nuevo con noticias :furawatch: :wub:

El pequeño Luffy estos días ha estado buscando mi atención, en todo momento se enfermaba continuamente llenaba su lugar de caca, incluso se enojaba y me daba la espalda si no le prestaba atención en mucho tiempo.

v4 niño.JPG
Teníamos mucho correo en estos días.. ¡Ladores, serpientes, incluso el rey Tamagotchi vino! Muchas estadísticas aumentaron en estos días ...

Después de un día creció con piernas y ars, me recuerda mucho a un personaje del tamagotchi original pero sin la cresta, me encanta mi pequeño luffy :wub:

v4 adolescente.JPG

Siempre gana el juego de la cuerda es su favorito, es tan divertido y simpático, que golpea tanto tiempo que el viento se lo lleva ten cuidado..

Y aquí terminan las aventuras del pequeño Luffy...

En todas las historias no es bueno coger una manzana y comerla.. Como era de esperar esta mañana mi pequeño 4U fue al jardín y quiso comer dos manzanas que había encontrado yo lo negué, terminó metiéndose mucho conmigo, al final hizo lo que quería. Después de unas horas sonaron pitidos de desesperación, me acerqué para ver qué pasaba allí estaban los enfermos a causa de las manzanas.. También se había descompuesto del estómago debido a molestias

4u infancia.JPG

Después de mucho cuidado, mimos, atención extrema hacia él, ¡se recuperó y finalmente evolucionó!

se convirtió en un lindo MAMETCHI, tiene mucho éxito con las chicas, conoció a una en particular que se enamoró, siempre se reunían para beber dulces, beber batidos .. y tomar dulces

4u amores.JPG

La relación comenzó a ser más seria, hablaron de tener hijos en el futuro incluso tenían planeada su fecha de boda...

Todo iba bien hasta que Mametchi se fue por la mala vida. Cambió sus amistades y comenzó a ir con un grupo de motociclistas que se quedaban despiertos hasta tarde y él llegaba a casa enfermo todas las noches... hasta que un día regresó. Ella no se había ido y lo había dejado para siempre.

4u mala vida.JPG

y aquí terminaron para hoy las aventuras de mis dos tamagotchi Luffy y Mametchi :newmametchi::p ochitchi:

Mametchi has matured after the disappointments of the past and decided to change course in life, has now become an ASTRONAUT!

astronauta.JPG
After hard work he has managed to complete all his skills..

Now his curiosity about space is very high. He likes to study the stars, the galaxy even sometimes curious about the meaning of dreams and why we dream..

estudios.JPEG

Several nights of study without rest to increase his knowledge, he made Mametchi could not take it anymore and fell asleep...

In that dream he came across an alien who revealed important plans for the manufacture of a spaceship to fly into space and look for Himespetchi and try to recover it..

Sueño espacial.jpg

His intentions with her were always good but he chose friendships badly...

The next morning Mametchi started with the manufacture of the spacecraft and with a lot of dedication and effort it is finally built!

nave 1.jpg

The time was not the most suitable to take the flight but this impatient boy can not wait !

nave 2.jpg

When we took off and took a while of flight something began to go wrong the rain was wetting the electronic circuits not isolated to finish before and this has caused sparks and short circuits!

Things are not going as he expected..

nave 3.jpg

In the end we hit the ground this does not look good...

Fate did not want Mametchi to fly into space...
Oh my little one, what will be your next adventures? :wub:

When I wanted to look forward little LUFFY had become a man!
I came back from work and found this mess

al volver del trabajo.jpg

I was about to lose him and I just got it, tube luck this time, next time I'll take it with me!
I took care of it quite well nose because I left this character
Together we were playing to earn a lot of money and start buying things in the store..

He chose to buy a plant...

planta carnivora.JPEG
Every day he took care of her, watered her, played her music, even stood in front of her simply to observe her...

At the end of the days it was growing. more and more.. more and more!
BUT WHAT IS THIS LUFFY A CARNIVOROUS PLANT IS TRYING TO EAT YOU!

And that's all for today folks. I hope you enjoy the adventures of my Tamagotchis! :babytchi:

Last edited:
Hello friends here I am returned again :wub:

We are currently in Generation 3

avances 4u.jpg

:newmametchi: I have to tell you something. Finally Mametchi fixed his spaceship, this time choosing a good weather to set course for space.
There he reconquered Himespetchi and finally they were engaged again and married and had a beautiful girl

From now on we will start with the story of my 4 generation.

She is a child who has not managed to learn the basics in her childhood since she is a bit rebellious and I a little absent lately

terroncito de azucar.JPEG

I affectionately call it a sugar lump :babytchi2:
I have had several oversights with her and have not learned any of her basic needs...
I'm always sick when I come home from work 😭
But when she's happy, she's so funny and funny. I find it funny that when he goes to sleep he removes his hair, is it a baby wearing a wig?

My goal this time is to get memetchi :blink:

So with hard work I have gotten this character with big and beautiful eyes

Memetchi mi adulta.JPEG

I love her alter ego so I have followed the guide so I can have the special suit for her

Alterego conseguido.jpg
Reached the stage of little woman she is a very flirtatious girl loves to be in the latest fashion
I love your favorite decoration of room background those violet tones and their details with butterflies ...
She is a responsible girl and decided to go to school every day to improve her adult skills, she wants to leave behind her stage of rebellious girl
juguete favorito.jpg
It's a bit cold outside but I can't help but go outside and watch memetchi enjoy with her favorite toy! It's a big girl
filo.JPG
But the prominence of my tamagotchi did not do anything funny to my cat, I do not know why he hates tamagotchi so much! I have to post a thread any day about this

After a while later I was able to get rid of my cat and resume my game with my tamagotchi
dolor de muelas.jpg
Unfortunately for me when I arrived she was having a toothache... So I had to take care of it and pamper it enoug

Whisper: apparently she also became jealous that I paid more attention to my cath so that it could be well as before.

Have a good night.
dulces sueños.jpg

Well these have been my adventures with 4u I hope you liked it and do not forget to leave a comment!
:tarakotchi:

Latest posts

Back