little kids cussing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
have u ever heard little kids cussing at u? i was walking past my niebors who are like, 8, and they through thier ball, i didnt see them throw it anfd i only saw it come to me so i was like 'ball? I MUST KICK IT!!' so i kicked it away and then the 8year olds came up to me and showted "SHOOT! WHAT THE HECK DID U DO WITH MY BALL?!"

*Please- do not even use *s. If you * out the word, you might as well just type the whole thing out because it doesn't do anything ;] *

Last edited by a moderator:
I cussed when I was in fifth grade. all I knew was the 'b' word, and the equivalent for 'darn', but I used them all the time. then I realized how stupid I sounded and now I only cuss when I am mad or something

Once at school, our reading buddies gave us valentines on Valentines Day. The person beside me made a cruddy little card that said "Happy Valentine's Day! 2:D!!!1" (The 2 is the smiley's hair xD) And the kid was like "SCREW THAT!"

I don't consider it cussing, but it was funny xD

Last edited by a moderator:
EEWW everything about the subject of cussing is revolting. There was a kindergartner at my old school who decided to call me something even i wouldnt dare say. nuff sed.

Ahahah, my little buddy swore at the book we were reading

He was like,

"What the **** is with that ugly picture?"

Me and my partner were like O__________O

Sadly yes.

7yr old came up to me for no reason and starting cussing. I just stared blankly at them then walked off. It was hilarious actually xD

I've had little kids try to cuss me out XDIt's hilarious. I just let 'em go at it.
I agree lol or if they get a little too nasty, I usually make a comment about how their mummy forgot to use the pill and that was an accident :) They tend to not know how to reply to that XD!!

Honestly back when I was young, if I swore I got grounded and other punishments. These days the kids don't get taught properly how to speak so they replace words with cussing. My mother always siad the kids that swore ALL the time in every verb or adjective or every other word had poor skills in the english language. That's why I tend to only swear a lot when getting frustrated lol.

I've heard it alot.

And little kids putting up the finger.

That happens alot in my neighbourhood.

Sadly yes. 7yr old came up to me for no reason and starting cussing. I just stared blankly at them then walked off. It was hilarious actually xD
that shows how little they have in those peanut sized heads.

Me and Tanya were sitting in the park and this little dude (who looked about...three...) came up to us and stuck his middle finger up, then ran off to join a load of others. Tanya swore back at him, I muttered something about 'the youth of today' and then we both burst out laughing.

Then tanya tried to eat a polystyrene box, but that's another story.

Me and Tanya were sitting in the park and this little dude (who looked about...three...) came up to us and stuck his middle finger up, then ran off to join a load of others. Tanya swore back at him, I muttered something about 'the youth of today' and then we both burst out laughing.
Then tanya tried to eat a polystyrene box, but that's another story.
lol, polystyrene box..... :huh:

some young kids think it is "cool" to swear and cuss......???

some parents dont care about their kids, and leave them to run riot. :)

parents need to take more care and not let them hang around getting up too mischief, it's simple discipline! :huh:

lol, polystyrene box..... :huh:
some young kids think it is "cool" to swear and cuss......???

some parents dont care about their kids, and leave them to run riot. :)

parents need to take more care and not let them hang around getting up too mischief, it's simple discipline! :huh:
I agree.

My lil' brother says things he shouldn't, right in front of my mom, and she doesn't say anything until...

- I glare at my mom to say something.

- Say "Mom! Say something!"

- Say "Mom!"

- Or yell and my lil' brother that you shouldn't say that.

Its hilarious. Its even more hilarious when little kids try to cuss out older kids thinking that it makes them a big kid. But that never ends well for them. (TIP: Never try to cuss out an older person, u will lose) But i don't think u should be telling parents how to raise their kids. (Trust me, when u get into the higher grades in school, knowing how to ____ people out is going to be one of the most important things u no XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back