Long time, no see.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Collector

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am called The Collector, however, since that's more of a title, you can refer to me as Fausto. I used to have an account on this website many, many years ago. So long, in fact, that I no longer remember any of my previous credentials and wouldn't even know the email associated with the account even IF I remembered the name lol. Anywho, that goes to show just how long I've been on the Tamagotchi bandwagon. And also, it shows just how many dedicated and loving fans we have in our Tama community, seeing as this website has been running strong for what has to be nearly 12 plus years now? I'm not entirely sure, perhaps a staff member could confirm or deny.

But yes! I am recently back into Tamagotchi collecting, and I figured why not head on back to Tamatalk and get myself acclimated once again? So here I am. It's great to be back. I hope to meet some new friends here, so feel free to message me if you ever want to chat or see my collection!

Welcome back to TamaTalk! :) and to collecting again!
Are you running any tamas at the moment?
Indeed I am! I actually ordered two Connection V4s (I don't even want to mention what I paid for them <.<) but needless to say, I am quite happy with them! The only saddening thing about it is: Since the devices have been sitting in their packaging so long, one of the connections will not connect to the other Tamagotchi... So I cannot use their connections functions at all unfortunately. It's sad but hey, I can still play with them.

The one on the right is an old Tama Connection V3 I believe from back in the day. I am waiting on my batteries to arrive and I will start him up as well!

Attachments

• image_123923953.JPG
    image_123923953.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 4
Welcome, Fausto. It's great to have you back. Got some pics of your collection you're willing to show?

Welcome, Fausto. It's great to have you back. Got some pics of your collection you're willing to show?
Actually, it's funny that you ask that because I just sat down with my cup of coffee and set all my Tamas out for pictures to show you guys! LOL

Now, please keep in mind that I am just getting back into the collecting hobby (I play with my Tamas as well, just not as hardcore as I used to when I was around... fifteen or sixteen LOL) and so my collection is pretty minimal at the moment. In due time I will have plenty to show off to all my new Tama buddies (AKA, you guys! lol)

First, I will show off my current Main Tamagotchis, all three are Connections, one V1 from waaaayyyyy back in the day (Which I am quite surprised that it still runs seemingly perfectly), and two V4s. These two Tamagotchis really broke the bank for me (I'll divulge the prices if you guys REALLY wanna' know, but I don't even wanna' mention it right now *shudders*) but all in all, I am glad I purchased them. They have sweet shell designs (Not sure of rarities and the like, though I would like to learn up on that one day), and the only real issue I ran into when starting them up was the fact that they had been sitting in their packaging so long that the batteries they came with no longer held any charge. I replaced the batteries and they're good to go! Anyways, I'll quit yappin'.

I'm not quite sure the major differences between the Connections and the other types I have here. If somebody coulkd please let me know, that'd be great. Perhaps some people would like to do a group hatch and I will use my Gen 2!

Attachments

• image_123923953 (3).JPG
    image_123923953 (3).JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 4
  • image_123923953 (2).JPG
    image_123923953 (2).JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 4
  • image_123923953 (1).JPG
    image_123923953 (1).JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 4
Actually, it's funny that you ask that because I just sat down with my cup of coffee and set all my Tamas out for pictures to show you guys! LOL

Now, please keep in mind that I am just getting back into the collecting hobby (I play with my Tamas as well, just not as hardcore as I used to when I was around... fifteen or sixteen LOL) and so my collection is pretty minimal at the moment. In due time I will have plenty to show off to all my new Tama buddies (AKA, you guys! lol)
Awesome, thanks for showing your beautiful Tamas, and please keep us posted on your collection.:) Did you also play other vpets back in the day?

Latest posts

Back