Looking for a v5 Tamagotchi, any tips?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k a s

Reaction score
Recently, I just noticed that there's a Version 5 Tamagotchi. After I had done research about it, I've been dying to have one. But the prices are just crazy!

On Ebay I had seen some that are about 400$ and above just for one Tamagotchi. Also found one on Amazon as well, but it was from a decade ago ...
Please! Does anyone know why they are at such a high price?? Or know where I can get this Tamagotchi? :-(:huh:

They usually go for these prices simply because they don’t make them anymore! Particularly the connections (V1-V6) :-(

You might find what you’re looking for in Facebook groups made for Tamagotchis. Tamagotchi Buy and Sell is a great group, you can check if someone is welling to sell V5.

Good luck! :lol:

Depending on where you live, local buy and sell sites may have them! I got the three I have relatively cheap about a year ago on Ebay Kleinanzeigen (Germany).

If you keep watching for new listings on eBay one will come up in the $150-200 range.

I didn’t have luck on Facebook because I was never accepted into those groups 😂 I think eBay is safer anyway.

Recently, I just noticed that there's a Version 5 Tamagotchi. After I had done research about it, I've been dying to have one. But the prices are just crazy!

On Ebay I had seen some that are about 400$ and above just for one Tamagotchi. Also found one on Amazon as well, but it was from a decade ago ...
Please! Does anyone know why they are at such a high price?? Or know where I can get this Tamagotchi? :-(:huh:
I see cheap ones on vinted france. May be useless of you cant purchase from vinted france lol

Ebay is great, I got a V5 for £40 last year in almost perfect condition.

Latest posts

Back