Love and yuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! My school is really messed up. There is a pregnant girl there and sexually active girls and guys and it's a middle school. I DO have a boyfriend, but we're really conservative with each other. It's been 4 months and we haven't kissed yet, but we do sometimes hug. We love to play videogames. I own him on the Xbox and the PS2, but he defintely owns me on the Wii! LOL.

sry to break it to you guys but it really isnt hard 2 get drugs. At my school I know at least 5 ways I could get drugs. and as for the dating, most people know what their doing and can make wise choices depending on what they want and how thay feel
Yeah. If I wanted to, I could just ask some of my friends for them. But I'd rather not because they mess with your head. Plus, they make you ugly

You can get to a young age of like 10 and sometimes you think you're all grown up so they do the whole going out thing....its gross but you'll grow out of it.

Many people at my school in the UK (we're only 10 and 11) go out with girls/boys and snog and kiss each other's mouths. Sometimes they even share wine and champagne with each other. And their parents know and don't say anything about it. Some really 'cool' boys go out with hideous girls just for a chance to exploit this yucky behaviour.
Who else has gross going-out at their school (especially at an early age)?
I don't know if 8th grade (students aged 13-14 yrs) would be an early age for it, but quite a few couples in my school act as if they're married.

Our school is strictly drug-free, though.

I'm a freshman, and people think that just because I'm single and not hating it, they think I'm a lesbian. :p
The ignorance of this generation.

>_>

You don't need a bf to be happy, honestly.
OMG just like me! I'm single, kinda fine with it, and people think I'm a crazy lesbian.

-Sigh- It's kind of sad to think that this has become of the world. Where girls need to dress like sluts...

Guys need to be all buff and gangster like, to act cool for there friends. And our only worries these days

are trying to keep in with the latest trends...Weather it's new clothes, drugs, or smoking.... :(

Our grandparents gave there lives for us during WWI and WWII so we could live peacefully, and have healthy lives. But wow.

Doesn't seem like were returning the favor back to them. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I know someone who lost their virginity when they were 8 years old.

I'm 15 and still havn't had a boyfriend.

I think kids that are at that age should not b getting into this "relationship" buisness. At my school girls get asked out andpretend to get married and have a little baby in there tummy. And if someone bumps into them in th belly they will cry saying that "so and so killed my baby!!" . I find it hilarious on how serious lol. It is quite sad really....

~*Danni~*

And there's the sick boys who go to random girls and say "hey babe/sexy!" at my school.

Oh god......Please, don't bring that up. My 10 year old brother is sick enough as it is.

The Elementary school kids a few years back would always be talking about smex, frenching, and everything. It sickened me. Still dose, I saw a girl kissing a boy a few days ago in the Hallways between classes. Also the way they dress, sluts. 13 year old sluts.

Oh god......Please, don't bring that up. My 10 year old brother is sick enough as it is.
The Elementary school kids a few years back would always be talking about smex, frenching, and everything. It sickened me. Still dose, I saw a girl kissing a boy a few days ago in the Hallways between classes. Also the way they dress, sluts. 13 year old sluts.
Don't you think kissing is gross? It probably spreads tubercollis and salmonella germs?

-Sigh- It's kind of sad to think that this has become of the world. Where girls need to dress like sluts...Guys need to be all buff and gangster like, to act cool for there friends. And our only worries these days

are trying to keep in with the latest trends...Weather it's new clothes, drugs, or smoking.... :puroperatchi:

Our grandparents gave there lives for us during WWI and WWII so we could live peacefully, and have healthy lives. But wow.

Doesn't seem like were returning the favor back to them. :/
I know. Especially since the new generation hate old people.

I remember in Elementary school (5 years ago) people were getting pretty serious with the relationship thing. I never had anyone, no one liked me and I didnt really like anyone. So everyone assumed I was a lesbian. Lame, but maybe they had a point as I am now aware that I am bisexual. Anyway!

People are trying to be older and older way before their time. Its not really that great. With age and relationships things just get more complicated and difficult.

Take it from me, I moved in with my boyfriend when I was 18 (19 now) and things get really complicated. I started off really slow, no boyfriend in elementary and then grade 9 came along, I got a boyfriend, became sexually active, and golly things have been different ever since. I dont regret anything, but my childhood kinda went out the window when I had to start worrying about things like getting pregnant.\

Some people may be ready at 12, 16, or 20. I dont really know and I certainly can't point fingers or anything. But to you it may not be acceptable or comfortable, but to the people involved, they know what they are now into.

I was 9 when I had feelings for someone, now, this is young but, so? If you're sensible about it then it's okay.

My 10th birthday was when he told me that he liked me back. We've now loved each other for 1 year 15 days and we haven't kissed. We hug and hang around with each other and he supports me in everything I do, without him, I'd probably be stuck in Xscape, puking at the Burns Supper and, well, lots of worse things. We buy things for Valentines and stuff. We buy presents for each other and other things, but we're not going on real dates. In highschool, yes but now, no.

A girl in my class goes out with someone and they've been on a date but haven't kissed or anything else.

My school is pretty sensible.

But kissing is sick!!! People touch tongues and spit and stuff...it's probably like licking a worm. Young love isn't really that good...first it's saying I love you...then dating...then kissing...then sex...then marriage...then honeymoon...then the process all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back