Love and yuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But kissing is sick!!! People touch tongues and spit and stuff...it's probably like licking a worm. Young love isn't really that good...first it's saying I love you...then dating...then kissing...then sex...then marriage...then honeymoon...then the process all over again.
:furawatchi: I used to think that too when I was younger. But I was wrong :furawatchi: And young love can be good, in the right instances. I know that I personally never said I love you to anyone until I was sure about it, but I know there are a lot of couples who do things differently.

I'm a freshman, and people think that just because I'm single and not hating it, they think I'm a lesbian. :furawatchi:
The ignorance of this generation.

>_>

You don't need a bf to be happy, honestly.
My mum said the same thing happened to her when she was younger.

When I was in primary school (if you're American it's elementary school) people use to date all the time. I thought it was dumb becasue they weren't serious. At my high school (middle school for America) girls are always told to roll their skirts dwon. They aren't even comfortable having them so short because they're always tugging at them. Since almost the day we started the girls have done that. Even the teacher tells them they look like sluts. You always see people kissing andhugging though the school has made it clear they don't like it. Another thing I don't like is how other people think I'm weird because I don't want to hug them. I've got people I really don't like trying to hug me of coarse I'm gonna have a problem with it (this is girls by the way).

ST :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
My mum said the same thing happened to her when she was younger.
When I was in primary school (if you're American it's elementary school) people use to date all the time. I thought it was dumb becasue they weren't serious. At my high school (middle school for America) girls are always told to roll their skirts dwon. They aren't even comfortable having them so short because they're always tugging at them. Since almost the day we started the girls have done that. Even the teacher tells them they look like sluts. You always see people kissing andhugging though the school has made it clear they don't like it. Another thing I don't like is how other people think I'm weird because I don't want to hug them. I've got people I really don't like trying to hug me of coarse I'm gonna have a problem with it (this is girls by the way).

ST :furawatchi:
Actually it's not just american schools. Canadian schools also go by elementary schools grades K-8 then high school grades 9-12/13. But yeah back on topic. lol.

You know funny thing is it was the opposite at my elementary schools. Didn't see anyone hooked up or anything until high school.

I'm a freshman, and people think that just because I'm single and not hating it, they think I'm a lesbian. ;)
The ignorance of this generation.

>_>

You don't need a bf to be happy, honestly.
I hate it when people do that. People are calling me lesbian because I won't tell them who I like.

Well...I hear that like...alot. A lot of people in my school kiss eve nwhen they're not allowed to. And my friend's sister said these two people, a 7th(the boy) and 8th(the girl) grader, almost...you know, "did it."

And my cousin's(Chylyn) cousin(Iyanna), who is only like...6 or 7, know about sex. Iyanna told Chylyn's sister(Angelina) that her and her(Iyanna's) boyfriend were almost "doing it."

Iyanna told Angelina or my friend's cousin about sex. Iyanna was all...nevermind. Too inappropiate.(sp?)

It was actutally a female, she didn't live with her parents. So her older friends or a drug dealer. Anyone can have sex at any age, but when you have your period is when you can become pregnant. This should maybe be in serious tama talk? I dunno.
Thats good to know. I can have sex all I want and know I won't get pregnant. =D I haven't started my period yet. I'll probably start it at 15 or 16.

But that wouldn't stop AIDS or sexually transmitted diseases. =(

-DMF

Yup. IT automaticly Labels. Girls With Boyfriends Are Popular. Girls Without Boyfriends are not popular

But At MY age, I think it is still a little too young.

In 5th grade like I am... *hits head on desk*

Let's just say... Barbie clones.

Everyone is dating someone, except for my friends and I. A few girls where eyeliner and skimpy outfits. x_x In 4th grade a guy asked for my number and said he wanted to go out with me. I was just like GET AWAY *(@^!%#*. D: I'm a happy 5th grade single. 5th graders being single is how it's supposed to be (or at least not really dating/drinking/making out).

*shudders*

;)

Yeah, like I said my boyfriend and I (he's 13 I'm 12, about a six month difference) play it safe, we haven't kissed yet (we've been dating for 4 months) (I think we will soon though) I don't dress like a slut or flirt or whatever and he doesn't act like a wangster (wannabe gangster). We just act normal around each other and I think that's how everyone should be, but it will never happen. :D Sorry if that was kind of confusing. I'm a little out of it.

Thats good to know. I can have sex all I want and know I won't get pregnant. =D I haven't started my period yet. I'll probably start it at 15 or 16.
But that wouldn't stop AIDS or sexually transmitted diseases. =(

-DMF
Isn´t it painful??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back