LPS Digital Game, the Calico Cat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

Kawairin

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to this community! I looove Tamagotchis since I was 7, but for many reasons, I stopped playing T - T I really need some help. I have this My Littles Pet Shop Tamagotchi, from a series of 4, I have the Calico Cat. I've been looking everywhere for the manual since I haven't played this for 15 years now! (I feel old hahahaha). I need the manual because I'm thinking on making a Tamagotchi game for a university project. I want the base to be this Tamagotchi, and I don't know what many things mean XD I don't know what the meows mean. If anybody knows, I would really appreciate the help. The Asst. is the 51472 I think, the 2007 series.

BumblingBee

Reaction score
Pretty sure you're looking for this! I had a similar experience to you (got them second-hand from a flea market when I was little, couldn't figure out how to play, and got frustrated until I stopped trying altogether) and this was a big help when I dug mine out years later.

Kawairin

Reaction score
Pretty sure you're looking for this! I had a similar experience to you (got them second-hand from a flea market when I was little, couldn't figure out how to play, and got frustrated until I stopped trying altogether) and this was a big help when I dug mine out years later.
Thanks!!! This was really helpful :D In the manual, since it isn't the cat one, it doesn't say what meowing means? Mine only meows when I take them outside of the house.

Angotcha

Sr. Tamatalk Guide
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Any other Tamas you've played?

decepticoncrown

Reaction score
I haven't ran one of these in years so I'm not sure what the meowing means, but a user here named Eternal Mametchi Fan wrote a guide about them. Hopefully this helps.

Latest posts