makiko123's MUSIC STAR LOG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makiko123

Reaction score
ok so here my mametchi married a (i forget the name)girl and the baby is a girl. so here is mametchi's status:

HUNGER:*000

HAPPEY:***0

NAME:Don

STREES:00

TONE:692

RHYTHEM:999

ORIGINAL:822

classical music

and its band members are DANIEL thats a tosacatchi and paul thats a gozerotchi.and so on they are moving but a little because they do not have enoth room. :rolleyes: oh and right now mametchi is practicing his instoment thats a head phones.and its toy toy is a[SIZE=14pt]TAMAGOTCHI.[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]hehe :) [/size][/SIZE]

hey its me , my tama just went poop and the king gave my tama a chest and *opens the chest* ALL EVEN THE BABY :) were old then the went back to normle but surprised.i also got a spot costume at the store. :)

now time for statis time:

hunger ****(yea)

HAPPY:****(yea)

stress:00(yes)

tone:767

rhythm:999

original:872

classical music (still)

7G

well thats all that happend since i was gone.bye says me and tama!!!

well today i have to go to camp that dose not alow tamas :angry: :angry: but i am gonna put it to sleep when i am there so i will raise the girl and name it. so right now i dont need to show statis now.hey look a shoovle in the store *baught it**useing it* well it just gave me a happy face. oh and when the baby girl eats it looks so cute. :wub:

well the baby girl that i named carly is now under my care i am hopeing for i tamachi cause i never got it. so now i am not preesing a single button intill it evolves...........*waiting*.oh and today i get to see my causins whoohoo. :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]yes it evolved into a tamachi yea.[/SIZE]and the preschool teacher gave me a car for a toy. :D

statis:

hunger****

happey****

strees23

TONE:227

RHYTHM:254

ORIGINAL:249

music type:r@b music

charicter:tamachi

8G

name:carly

toy:car

instrument:timpani

weight:22

it looks cute when it floots around with the preschool teacher at away.i went to tamatown with the baby and the toddler.

hi there. ;) i changed the toy car into a rabbit because i did not like the other toy.[SIZE=8pt]so it just put away its instument from practicing and it had 4 [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]stress.[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]so then i [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt](like i allways do)[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]i let it play and it lowerd its strees[/SIZE][/color].what the :eek: wile i am doing a tama log sweet :D cause my tama has a visiter.mametchi :D :eek: some points B) .[SIZE=8pt]so now i am geting rich.i never new you cauld get a bounch a points on a music star when i hadent had one :D .[/SIZE]

yea i am feeling color full

sorry i did not post yesterday but it evolved into a chamametchi.and i forget the band teenagers with her cause she evolved in to a chantotchi. :D but any way there band members are 2 boys that are kuromametchi and i forgot the other name. :D .i dont reely wont to talk about like there status cause i want to wait for it to get married but i will talk about the visters. :p

Latest posts

Back