Maplestory & Hotmail.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix666

Reaction score
I signed up for a maplestory account, and it sent the account activation code but when I looked on my MSN-hotmail account the message wasn't there! Why not?!

I signed up for a maplestory account, and it sent the account activation code but when I looked on my MSN-hotmail account the message wasn't there! Why not?!
It usually takes time. I have a Hotmail account, also, and it acts up as well.

Make sure you check all of your folders, (including your SPAM/Junk e-mails,) you might have. :D

If you do not receive an e-mail in a few hours/days try making another account or re-send a validation e-mail, once more.

Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your spam folder.

That's where my verifaction email from MapleStory was... >.>

If it isn't there, just wait a few minutes, or register again with a different email address. Good luck! :B

I have hotmail, but I don't use it much. I use Windows Live Messenger. Thank god that I use Yahoo in my opinion it's better... But for most people it's different.. But good luck on it, and by the way my name is Locky458 on MapleStory. I'm still downloading... :\

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah just wait a little longer, check

your spam folder, or you might end

up having to try all over again! >_<

Hope you get to play Maplestory soon!

One of the best online RPG's ever!!

EVER!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back