Maria&Co.'s Tama-Log :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
February 11th 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

aM9pmmJ.jpg

Sure enough, Maria evolved into Yakantchi! ^_^ I was very happy, because across three V4.5s, with eleven-to-thirteen years of running them, this is only the second time I've ever obtained her! And she's one of my favourite characters!

I decided to have her evolve into Ura Debatchi. I've been raising her Gorgeous skill as such.

STATS

Name: MARIA

Training: 5/9

Skills: 41 Funny, 59 Gorgeous, 44 Spiritual

Weight: 16 Pounds

Generation: 11

Pink Stripe V4

Andre had left behind his baby last night. I named him Dusty this morning, and he evolved into... Harutchi?? I thought it was only possible to obtain Harutchi by marrying two Mame family adults! (Not counting Universals) Well, you learn something new every day :)

gE35Z2b.jpg

I've taken the best care of him I possibly can, but I fear my chances of obtaining Young Mametchi may have been shot down, as his Happy hearts were half-empty when he evolved :(  I immediately filled them up, but I still fear it may be enough for him to turn into Young Androtchi.

Other than that, I've never let his Hungry and Happy meters deplete below three hearts.

STATS

Name: DUSTY

Training: 4/9

Skills: 13 Intellectual, 19 Style,  24 Kindness

Weight: 10 Pounds

Generation: 8

Yellow Mood V4.5

No new updates.

STATS

Name: LUTHR

Training: 9/9

Skills: 27 Funny, 26 Gorgeous, 120 Spiritual

Weight: 22 Pounds

Generation: 22

Black Spark V4

Debbi, too, left behind her baby last night. I named him Ned, and he evolved into... Harutchi?? It was quite fascinating to me that the offspring of two Kuchi family adults resulted in two Harutchis; on the V4.5, marrying two Kuchi family adults through connection results in two Kuribotchis; MohiTamatchi's equivalent.

iG2q0P9.jpg

I've been trying the same thing I did with his mother: I allowed three care mistakes for empty hungry hearts, and one care mistake for empty happy hearts. I want to see if that's what turns Harutchi into the Meme family, just as how it turns MizuTamatchi into the Kuchi family.

In one instance, though, I gave him a time out because I thought he had made a "for no reason" call...but he didn't. His Happy hearts were only at 1, so giving him a time out for no reason emptied the meter...I hope he evolves into Gourmetchi and not HinoTamatchi or Young Androtchi.

qwxp3Ek.jpg

Here's where his parents were last seen  :wub:

STATS

Name: NED

Training: 2/9 (All those care mistakes severely interfered with his discipline schedule)

Skills: 16 Intellectual, 16 Style, 14 Kindness

Weight: 19 Pounds

Generation: 3

Earth V4.5

cusGTwR.jpg

Sandy evolved into Ura Young Memetchi, yup... she Kujakutchi are the teen characters I dislike obtaining the most. That's almost entirely due to how much I've obtained them over the years. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it. I guess she is kind of cute (I still think Daiyatchi and Ura Young Violetchi are more cute, though) I might try for Hanagatatchi, but I make no promises there ;)

STATS

Name: SANDY

Training: 7/9

Skills: 41 Funny, 55 Gorgeous, 43 Spiritual

Weight: 15 Pounds

Generation: 24

Purple True Friends V2

ym3PwdQ.jpg
E2JkPyy.jpg

Luigi married Tarakotchi through the matchmaker yesterday and had a girl!

l7Fo0x5.jpg

And at midnight, he left her behind :(  She'll be strictly in my care tomorrow morning.

Something rather spooky I noticed this evening, is that the V2 makes a very quiet, rapid beeping sound when nothing is happening, kind of like an alarm clock...only much, MUCH quieter. I only noticed it because there was not a sound to be heard at the time, and I thought I heard a faint beeping sound. I put my ear to each of the Tamas to see if it was coming from any of them, and when I got to this one, is when I noticed it.

On the clock screen, the beep matches the speed of the clock ticking. The beep would "hold" while holding button C. While Luigi was gazing over his baby, there was a faint static noise instead. After he left behind his baby and she was sleeping alone, the sound was "holding", but it went to normal when I went to the clock screen.

I had to put the Tama right next to my ear to hear any of these sounds, and neither the V4 nor the V4.5 made these sounds. I also closely listened to the Pink TF V2, and, sure enough, I heard the same sounds.

STATS

Name: LUIGI

Weight: 30 Pounds

Generation: 6

Pink True Friends V2

No new updates.

(By the way, my reaction to obtaining ChoHimetchi yesterday was because I was kind of weirded out by obtaining a male ChoHimetchi, since the "Hime" part of her name literally means "Princess")

STATS

Name: BUSTR

Weight: 32 Pounds

That's all for today.

February 12th 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

No new updates.

STATS

Skills: 53 Funny, 71 Gorgeous, 68 Spiritual

Weight: 16 Pounds

Pink Stripe V4

oGrcws2.jpg

Dusty evolved into Young Mametchi, just as planned! I'm going to try for Zukyutchi; I don't think I've ever had Young Mametchi evolve into anything other than Mametchi! Not to mention, I've only ever obtained Zukyutchi once. I enrolled him into Mr. Canvas's class.

STATS

Training: 6/9

Skills: 24 Intellectual, 21 Style, 55 Kindness

Yellow Mood V4.5

3FeSFTO.jpg

Luther evolved into Mametchi, just as I had expected. I wonder if there's any way to change which adult character the Universal teens evolve into? I would like to get Violetchi and Gozarutchi at SOME point.

yvqC4rN.jpg

The Tama's battery seems to have run out. That wasn't surprising, as it's been using that battery for six whole months. Which is pretty good for cheap dollar store batteries. I changed the battery, which will hopefully last as long as the previous one did!

STATS

Skills: 28 Funny, 26 Gorgeous, 148 Spiritual

Weight: 34 Pounds

Black Spark V4

zDhH8Jb.jpg

Well, it seems Ned has evolved into a Universal teen, specifically Hawainotchi. Initially, I was a bit disappointed (as I was really hoping to see Harutchi evolve into the Meme family), but now I'm actually kind of excited to have obtained him. I've been raising his Intellectual skill considerably in hopes of obtaining Mametchi, but even if he instead evolves into Tosakatchi or Minotchi, I won't terribly mind (especially if he evolves into the latter). Even if he evolves into a Universal adult, it'll be fine.

My best guess as to why I got Hawainotchi is because his training bar was very low when he evolved (only two bars were filled!). Next time I get a female child (besides Harutchi or MohiTamatchi), I'll try intentionally letting its training stay low to see if I get Hawaikotchi.

Also, Hawainotchi's close-up is rather adorable :wub:

STATS

Skills: 93 Intellectual, 20 Style, 24 Kindness

Weight: 20 Pounds

Earth V4.5

No new updates.

STATS

Skills: 41 Funny, 87 Gorgeous, 49 Spiritual

Purple True Friends V2

I had named Luigi's daughter Nancy, and she evolved into Kinakomotchi. I gave her the same level of care I normally would, but now I'm thinking I should have tried poor care and try to get Oniontchi or Nikatchi. Well, it's kind of too late for that now.

I didn't post any pictures of her because I've already obtained Kinakomotchi many times, so I thought taking pictures would be pointless.

STATS

Name: NANCY

Weight: 11 Pounds

Generation: 7

Pink True Friends V2

No new updates, but...

tcaunSJ.jpg

Does anyone know exactly what it is ChoHimetchi draws? It's probably amazingly obvious, but it just kind of went over my head. I'm probably going to realise it right as I click "Submit Reply" and feel really dumb  :p

STATS

Weight: 33 Pounds

That's all for today, I'll try to stay updated tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
So much for staying updated...

It's just past noon where I live; I'm posting now to catch up on the previous several days I was inactive (no excuse; just got caught up in other things <_< )

February 16 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

qEWIP5i.jpg

Maria evolved into Ura Debatchi on Thursday! She got a job as a baker the next day.

IDCuk6L.jpg

The game is exactly the same as the Florist game, the only non-graphical difference is that it increases Spiritual skill instead of Gorgeous skill.

STATS

Skills: 53 Funny, 71 Gorgeous, 162 Spiritual

Weight: 21 Pounds

Pink Stripe V4

TnIekAr.jpg

Dusty evolved into Zukyutchi on Friday! He got a job at the Amusement Park the next day, just like his father did.

STATS

Training: 8/9

Skills: 41 Intellectual, 31 Style, 101 Kindness

Yellow Mood V4.5

ciMMMAV.jpg
f60eff7.jpg

Luther got a job as a teacher on Thursday! Playing the Teacher game on the V4.5 increases Spiritual skill.

This morning, the matchmaker came for him, but it glitched up and froze. I pressed the reset button and everything was normal. I plan on marrying him to Maria soon, anyway.

STATS

Skills: 40 Funny, 42 Gorgeous, 186 Spiritual

Black Spark V4

Ned evolved into Minotchi on Friday, but I completely forgot to take any pictures! He got a job as a teacher yesterday, but I forgot to take pictures of that, too!

Playing the Teacher game on the V4 increases Intellectual skill.

STATS

Skills: 183 Intellectual, 20 Style, 24 Kindness

Weight: 36 Pounds

Earth V4.5

ZXDHrze.jpg

Sandy had evolved into Ura Memetchi on Thursday. The next day, she got a job as a hairstylist.

R2M0oaS.jpg

Here she is, washing her look-alike's hair :D

29QYybF.jpg

Here she is washing her own mother's hair...

AGGWFQm.jpg

...and she turned out to be her only disappointed client :p

Playing the Hairstylist job increases Gorgeous skill.

STATS

Skills: 41 Funny, 148 Gorgeous, 55 Spiritual

Purple True Friends V2

zkTlODm.jpg

Nancy had evolved into Young Mametchi on Thursday! Here she is next to Dusty, also a Young Mametchi :eek:

Annoyingly, though, Young Mametchi appears as Nazotchi when connecting between versions.

E3KXAFj.jpg

She evolved into Hanatchi just this morning. That wasn't surprising, as I had accidentally left the Tamas alone for a while several times in the past few days... :(

But I'm glad to have gotten a different character for once! She even shows up properly when connecting to a V4, something that is surprisingly rare considering how many characters are on both versions... <_<

I plan on having her marry Ned soon.

STATS

Weight: 26 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

MEUNtzj.jpg
y6PjGRU.jpg

Buster married Zuccitchi through the matchmaker on Thursday and had a baby boy!

Yesterday I named him Joe (just realised today that was his grandfather's name...whoops), and he evolved into Kinakomotchi. I sure get Kinakomotchi an awful lot :p

hNBeGs9.jpg

This morning, he evolved into Ringotchi. I'm not sure I'll try for any particular character; I'll just do whatever and see what happens ;)

STATS

Name: JOE

Sorry for being so inactive lately...as I mentioned at the start of the post, I've just been caught up in other things. I'll try harder to keep on top of things starting today, though  :)

...So much for THAT...

I noticed I tend to update when I get a reply on my V4 child-to-teen discussion topic. I swear I don't do it on purpose, I was going to post an update today anyway :p  I just haven't really felt very motivated to update recently, my motivation has shifted to other things...  :unsure:

...of course, as you can see, I still have the motivation to keep running my Tamagotchis!

February 19th 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

4uLw82l.jpg

Yesterday, Maria married Luther!

Also, Ura Debatchi's kissing sprite looks very odd... :eek:

ahcMShW.jpg

They had boys together. I was kind of hoping for girls, but hey, what can you do...

STATS

Skills: 57 Funny, 71 Gorgeous, 139 Spiritual

Weight: 26 Pounds

Pink Stripe V4

On Monday, Dusty married Masktchi through the matchmaker and had a boy. Sorry, no pictures...I was busy playing Animal Crossing with my sister :p

9lQsAVq.jpg

I named him Cal and he evolved into Harutchi, as you can see. You can also see he's paused...that's only because I didn't think to take a picture of him until he had already gone to sleep :rolleyes:

I've been doing the exact same thing I did with Debbi; the only thing I did differently is that I didn't miss any discipline calls. I really hope he evolves into Gourmetchi tomorrow! Mostly because I want to see if subpar care is what turns Harutchi into the Meme family.

STATS

Name: CAL

Skills: 12 Intellectual, 21 Style, 15 Kindness

Generation: 9

Yellow Mood V4.5

t50xcEA.jpg

Here Luther is with his baby :)  No other updates.

STATS

Skills: 48 Funny, 50 Gorgeous, 276 Spiritual (If it's not obvious, Man Hole if my favourite game on the V4.5)

Black Spark V4

drIGD60.jpg

Here's a picture of Ned for proof he indeed evolved into Minotchi :p

Yesterday, he and Nancy married!

NxIUWfI.jpg
1i2C5SU.jpg

They had boys, which was a bit aggravating <_<

Also, it looks kind of strange how a Petitchi...

JYtaB6Y.jpg

...can turn into a KuroTsubutchi. Nothing unusual for the Connection series, I guess :)

STATS

Skills: 284 Intellectual, 23 Style, 28 Kindness (If it's not obvious, Shape is my favourite game on the V4)

Earth V4.5

T2JRrz1.jpg

I couldn't get any pictures of their marriage, but Sandy married Tougyutchi through the matchmaker and had a girl!

I really like Ura Memetchi and Tougyutchi as a pair  :wub:  One reason is because I had them marry through connection a few months ago, but it's mostly because I just find it kind of funny; Ura Memetchi has angel-like wings, and Tougyutchi has devil-like horns (I know he's supposed to resemble a bull, but since his horns are coloured red in his artwork, they look more like devil horns than bull horns).

STATS

Skills: 45 Funny, 164 Gorgeous, 132 Spiritual

Weight: 28 Pounds

Purple True Friends V2

5TCDdji.jpg
jcyZyg1.jpg

Once I noticed it, I just could NOT unsee how Hanatchi's nose looks like a skull in her close-up sprite, what with her large nostrils and the position of her whiskers...combined with her facial expression and the fact that she's described as being very frail, honestly, I find it a bit distressing :eek:  It's probably not even intentional...

Other than that, I think Hanatchi is a very cute character :hanatchi:

YhGRKnR.jpg
6Y1qcfh.jpg

Here she is wearing sunglasses B)

TGqPsbB.jpg

And here she is with an adorable little bow :wub:

You can read above how she and Ned married and had boys. I wanted to marry them because Hanatchi and Minotchi are both worm-based characters.

STATS

Pink True Friends V2

Joe evolved into Violetchi today >_> That's the second time this MONTH I've had a male Violetchi named Joe... :eek:

STATS

Maria, Luther, Ned, Sandy, and Nancy all left behind their babies at midnight. Tomorrow is going to be HECTIC :mellow:

I was going to post an update yesterday, but I figured I'd wait until all the children evolved into teens.

Off-topic, but I hope I find my Origami Crane V4 sometime in the near future...broken sound wire or not, I'd really like to continue running it again, especially so I can get my V4 evolution research going a little bit faster...

February 21st 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

duPNygV.jpg

Here's one last look at Maria the Ura Debatchi, right before leaving her baby boy...  :(

Yesterday morning, I had named him Bowser (spelt as "Bowsr"), after one of my favourite Mario characters ^_^  He evolved into...

WPBabRL.jpg

Kuribotchi! Just as I was hoping! I decided I wanted to try for Boxertchi; henceforth, I gave him five care mistakes (four for empty hungry hearts, and one for empty happy hearts). Unfortunately, that didn't quite turn out, because...

...HE NEARLY DIED!! (I didn't take any pictures, because there was simply no time for that) I was just playing some Mario Kart 7 yesterday evening (fitting with the theme here), and I heard the death beep! I completely forgot his hungry hearts were still empty! Seriously, though, I was only out of the room for no more than four minutes... I pressed the reset button before he could die, and everything except his skill points had reset to what they were when he evolved. Oh, well... I figured I'd have to do the same tomorrow.

And... I did! This time, I kept a closer watch on him to make sure I filled the hearts as soon as the attention icon turned off.

BdTF69z.jpg

And it paid off, because he evolved into Boxertchi! I was very pleased, I'm not entirely sure I've ever obtained him before!

I'm going to try for Tougyutchi, and as such, I enrolled him into Ms. Flower's class.

STATS
Name: BOWSR
Skills: 39 Funny, 29 Gorgeous, 53 Spiritual
Generation: 12

Pink Stripe V4

Tccc1qV.jpg

Cal evolved into Young Mametchi yesterday morning! Of course, you'll already know if you've been keeping up with my V4 evolution thread...

This, combined with other data I've collected, leads me to believe that "bad care" on the Version 4 and Version 4.5 is considered a minimum of five care mistakes, rather than four (as on the Entama, Uratama, V2, and V3) or three (as on the V1 and sometimes on the V2). Of course, this doesn't always apply, as I've had MizuTamatchi evolve into HinoTamatchi with three care mistakes. I also believe I've had KuchiTamatchi evolve into Kujakutchi and Ura Young Violetchi with a minimum of four care mistakes.

Anyway, I decided to go for Androtchi (ultimate irony...you'll see what I mean soon :p ). I enrolled him into Ms. Flower's class.

STATS
Skills: 29 Intellectual, 42 Style, 29 Kindness
Weight: 25 Pounds

Yellow Mood V4.5

BjhJNwa.jpg

One last look at Luther the Mametchi before leaving his baby boy behind... :(

I named him Phil yesterday morning. And, just as I expected...

7s3GGRy.jpg

...He evolved into Kuribotchi just like his brother! I just took the same care of him I normally would of a Tama because I figured he would probably evolve into a Universal teen...

Kd1XN34.jpg

...but, alas, he evolved into Kujakutchi, one of my least favourite teen characters. Well, as long as every other child evolved into different characters, I don't really mind too much.

I decided to go for Celebtchi, and as such, enrolled him into Mr. Turtlepedia's class.

STATS
Name: PHIL
Skills: 34 Funny, 35 Gorgeous, 39 Spiritual
Generation: 23

Black Spark V4

8ItrlzU.jpg

The last image ever took of Ned the Minotchi before he left behind his baby boy... :(

I named him Jim yesterday morning, and he evolved into...

8VHqnwL.jpg

...Puchitchi. My expectations were very low after that, so I kind of didn't pay much attention to how well I took care of him. This morning, he evolved into...

Well, actually, the battery died the EXACT MOMENT he evolved, so he was still Puchitchi when I pressed the reset button (the battery wasn't really dead, this tama just has really weak battery usage for whatever reason). He evolved, an hour after he was supposed to, into...

5F1m9QL.jpg

...Young Androtchi! His happiness hearts dropped very low several times, so I was worried I would end up with Gourmetchi or HinoTamatchi. I'm glad I got a Mame teen!

I decided to try and raise him into Mametchi (see the irony?), and enrolled him into Mr. Turtlepedia's class.

I've accidentally given him two care mistakes already since he evolved...but I should be safe from Gozarutchi as long as I don't let any more accumulate and make sure his happy and hungry hearts stay fairly high!

STATS
Name: JIM
Skills: 49 Intellectual, 32 Style, 22 Kindness
Generation: 4

Earth V4.5

7SLxvnB.jpg

Sandy the Ura Memetchi left behind her baby girl as well... :(

I named her Rosie, after Rosalina, one of my favourite Mario characters (noticing a pattern here?). And, she evolved into...

VYhNlmv.jpg

...Kuribotchi!! :D  This is actually the second time I've obtained Kuribotchi on all three of my V4.5s at the same time :lol:  I gave her the exact same level of care I did Bowser in hopes of getting Yakantchi, and... well, it...

xDOXPix.jpg

...Worked! She evolved into Yakantchi this morning! I thought high Spiritual skill was required to obtain Kuchi teens on the V4.5, but Spiritual was actually her lowest skill. I guess it's not required in some cases :huh:

I decided to go for Shitekitchi, and as such, enrolled her into Mr. Canvas's class.

STATS
Name: ROSIE
Skills: 34 Funny, 34 Gorgeous, 36 Spiritual
Generation: 25

Purple True Friends V2

W8Z7rfA.jpg

And finally, here's Nancy the Hanatchi right before she left behind her baby boy... :(

I named him Yoshi, after my favourite Mario character! As I expected...

q4Yps9I.jpg

...he evolved into Marutchi! I would have rather obtained Marutchi on an odd-numbered generation, but I'm glad to have obtained a child other than Kinakomotchi for once :D

This morning he evolved into Propellertchi! I didn't take any pictures because I've just recently had a Propellertchi on this same Tamagotchi. I decided not to go for a Tier 1 adult, so I gave him one care mistake for empty happy hearts earlier today. I might allow for two or three more care mistakes before he evolves into an adult. There's not really any specific adult character I'm trying for, but I would like to get Toratchi or Dorotchi.

STATS
Name: YOSHI

Pink True Friends V2

No new updates (unfortunately), but tomorrow Joe will be able to marry through the matchmaker.

STATS
Weight: 44 Pounds

That's all for today, the next update I post will probably be on Sunday or Monday, because most of the teens will evolve into adults on Sunday, and Yoshi will evolve into an adult on Monday.

Decided to wait until all the teens evolved :p

February 24th 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

Bowser evolved into Tougyutchi yesterday evening. I forgot to take pictures of him, though...

UZWw4Q5.jpg

Well, except for this. He got a job as a banker this evening. But, uh...I forgot to send him to work today...oops.

STATS
Skills: 53 Funny, 99 Gorgeous, 53 Spiritual

Pink Stripe V4

ACVunpr.jpg

On Saturday, Cal evolved into Androtchi.

yqjwloU.jpg

The next day he got a job as a baker. The baker minigame increases Style/Artistic skill on the V4.

Not much has been going on with him ever since he evolved into an adult. Tomorrow he should be able to marry through the matchmaker.

STATS
Skills: 49 Intellectual, 89 Style, 41 Kindness

Yellow Mood V4.5

Rflv0X6.jpg

Phil evolved into Celebtchi yesterday morning. When I was younger, I used to think it was very strange how Celebtchi is male. Now I don't really think so.

He got a job as a shuttle bus driver this morning. The Bus Driver minigame automatically ends when the bus has crashed three times.

STATS
Name: PHIL
Skills: 94 Funny, 47 Gorgeous, 43 Spiritual
Generation: 23

Black Spark V4

jhGGoR5.jpg

Jim evolved into Mametchi as planned! I was glad, because I accidentally gave him several care mistakes while he was a teen.

WoqT910.jpg

He got a job as a news anchor today. ...I completely forgot to send him to work today. Oops.

STATS
Name: JIM
Skills: 95 Intellectual, 32 Style, 22 Kindness
Weight: 41 Pounds
Generation: 4

Earth V4.5

R17N18r.jpg

Yesterday morning, Rosie evolved into Shitekitchi! She's one of the first adult characters I have a clear memory of obtaining, so she's one of my favourite characters :)

y2ZvUD9.jpg

She got a job as a hospital worker this morning. ...I completely forgot to send her to work today, too. Oops.

As the only female Tama I have currently, I plan on marrying her by connection to one of my other Tamas. I'm not sure which, though... I'd like to marry her to Bowser, as both of them are Kuchi adults, but at the same time, I'd like to marry her to Cal, Phil, or Jim to see if I get Tamatchi (whom I rarely obtain). I'd also like to see, at some point, what happens when marrying an adult on a V4.5 to an adult on a V2; I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet. Oh well...I'll decide eventually what I'm going to do! ^_^

STATS
Skills: 34 Funny, 34 Gorgeous, 84 Spiritual

Purple True Friends V2

hckk5Q9.jpg

Yoshi evolved into Dorotchi this morning! I gave him three care mistakes for empty happy hearts while he was a teen. I was really hoping he'd evolve into him! Somehow, whenever I want to get a specific character on this Tama, I seem to get it. Coincidence?  :eek:

I don't know why, but I find ghosts kind of cute, and Dorotchi is no exception :wub:

STATS

Pink True Friends V2

QYZsdXz.jpg

On Saturday afternoon, Joe met Gozarutchi through the matchmaker and it was love at first sight!

(I swear, almost every time the matchmaker comes, she brings a character whose later established gender was the opposite of the character I have's later established gender)

gnkoOGT.jpg

Anyway, they had a boy, which was aggravating.

This morning I named him Ash, and he evolved into Kinakomotchi. It's kind of frustrating how much I get Kinakomotchi. I gave him three care mistakes to see what will happen.

STATS
Name: ASH
Weight: 11 Pounds

That's all for today. Tomorrow Cal will likely marry and Ash will evolve into a teen.

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. Been caught up in other things 😐

February 29th 2020 (Leap Day!)

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

87B4eve.jpg

Here's Bowser the Tougyutchi close up ^_^

btvJJDK.jpg

...And here he is with a wig.

Not much happened with him since Tuesday, but...

bOqqR2Y.jpg

He and Rosie married this afternoon!

08pzSkj.jpg

They had boys, as you can see. I was very happy with that, since all my other Tamas who married this week had girls.

(You can also see that the star antenna on this Tama fell off...happened a few years ago, actually)

STATS
Skills: 75 Funny, 143 Gorgeous, 91 Spiritual
Weight: 41 Pounds (I've been too busy today to keep on top of my Tamas' weight)

Pink Stripe V4

nvXE7wW.jpg
jEMKHX3.jpg

Androtchi seems to draw a gear. An odd-looking one, at that...

2p8tbL3.jpg

For some reason, this was the only picture I took of the marriages...

Cal married Violetchi through the matchmaker and had

rktorAC.jpg

a girl. I named her Daisy yesterday morning, ans she evolved into

3sjKKhn.jpg

Puchitchi. This was the first time I've obtained Puchitchi by marrying a Mame adult to a Meme adult. Over the course of yesterday, I gave her two care mistakes, but otherwise kept on top of things. This morning she evolved into Ringotchi! Sorry, I forgot to take pictures. This leads me to believe Puchitchi's evolution is more random than anything.

I enrolled her into Ms. Flower's class in hopes of obtaining Maidtchi (I'm not much good at the Dance game).

STATS
Name: DAISY
Skills: 8 Intellectual, 10 Style, 34 Kindness
Weight: 31 Pounds
Generation: 10

Yellow Mood V4.5

8pL90uN.jpg

Phil married Ura Debatchi and had a girl. I named her Nola yesterday morning and she evolved into

CSki3d2.jpg

KuchiTamatchi. I didn't feel like going through the effort to get a Kuchi teen, so I kind of didn't pay much attention to how I took care of her. I do believe it was above average at worst, though. This morning, she evolved into Ura Young Memetchi. I forgot to take pictures of her, though.

I decided to go for Purimatchi, whom I haven't obtained recently. I enrolled her into Mr. Turtlepedia's class, but her Funny skill is already substantially higher than her other skills anyway.

STATS
Name: NOLA
Skills: 51 Funny, 21 Gorgeous, 21 Spiritual
Weight: 17 Pounds

Black Spark V4

Bai3Tpa.jpg

Jim married Mimitchi and had a girl as well (which I was less than thrilled about). Yesterday morning I named her Evie (short for Evelyn) and she evolved into

vxGrkRD.jpg

Harutchi! I took perfect care of her all day today and all day yesterday, but alas...the battery died today and I was forced to replace it. She evolved into...Ringotchi...this afternoon. I was NOT happy about that. Why would it bump her evolution down from Young Mimitchi to Ringotchi based on something that wasn't at all my fault??

I decided to go for Mimitchi. Won't be a problem, I'm really good at the Shape game. I enrolled her into Mr. Turtlepedia's class.

STATS
Name: EVIE
Skills: 36 Intellectual, 29 Style, 22 Kindness
Weight: 24 Pounds
Generation: 5

Earth V4.5

YodzSgM.jpg

Oh dear... Rosie doesn't look very comfortable in those jeans :p

WVmAoTx.jpg

And she seems very unsure of that shirt...

You can read above, that she married Bowser today and had boys. Since both parents are Kuchi adults, their children should both evolve into Kuribotchi.

STATS
Skills: 42 Funny, 46 Gorgeous, 217 Spiritual

Purple True Friends V2

QEy1JLF.jpg

Yesterday, Yoshi met Flowertchi through the matchmaker. They married and had a

vnrdlYC.jpg

girl. I was kind of irked about that.

He just left his baby behind while I was writing this.

STATS
Weight: 39 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

Ash evolved into Ichigotchi on Wednesday. I think I forgot to take pictures, though. I gave him four care mistakes, two from empty hungry hearts and two from empty happy hearts, to see what would happen.

xAJg6Rb.jpg

He evolved into Debatchi yesterday morning. I guess four care mistakes is still low enough to obtain a Tier 2 adult as long as the number of Physical and Emotional care mistakes are even.

The battery in this Tama died today, so I had to replace it.

STATS
Name: ASH

That's it for today. Starting now, I'll try to, but likely fail at, posting more frequently :)

I don't think I'll have much to report today, but I do have a few mentionables.

First of all, I named Yoshi's daughter Poppy this morning, and she evolved into Hitodetchi. As a "bad care" child on an odd-numbered generation, she can only evolve into the odd-generation "bad care" teens -- Nikatchi or Oniontchi. I'm actually pretty excited! This is the first time since Generation 1 that I've obtained a "bad care" child on an odd-numbered generation on the V2!

Second, the Black Spark V4 randomly gave me the "dead battery" screen this evening. I have a feeling the Tama may be broken to some extent; I literally just replaced the battery twenty-five hours prior! Now it will take even longer for Evie to evolve into an adult than before...

Lastly, I've been meaning to tally up how many times I've had each child on the V4 and V4.5 evolve into the different family groups; I've kept forgetting for some reason :p
I posted this for the V4 on my V4 evolution thread a few weeks ago, but that's outdated now. I haven't done this yet for the V4.5, though. It's just something I felt like sharing with you all  ;)

HARUTCHI
Mame: 7/9
Meme: 0/9
Kuchi: 0/9
Universal: 2/9
Harutchi is the most likely to evolve into the Mame family out of the four children on the V4.

PUCHITCHI
Mame: 10/17
Meme: 5/17
Kuchi: 0/17
Universal: 2/17
Puchitchi may evolve into the Meme family with average care or worse, but I don't have any recent proof of this. Another theory is that its evolution is random, but I don't have any real proof of this either. Every time I've obtained Puchitchi in the past couple months, it evolved into the Mame teens regardless of care mistakes and genetics.

MIZUTAMATCHI
Mame: 0/14
Meme: 12/14
Kuchi: 1/14
Universal: 1/14
MizuTamatchi is the most likely to evolve into the Meme family out of the four children on the V4. The one time I saw it evolve into a Kuchi teen, I gave it four care mistakes and missed a training call.

MOHITAMATCHI
Mame: 0/17
Meme: 8/17
Kuchi: 9/17
Universal: 0/17
MohiTamatchi is the most likely to evolve into the Kuchi family out of the four children on the V4. It seemingly only evolves into the Meme teens with at least one care slip (when its happy hearts, not sure about hungry hearts, drop too low but are filled before it makes an attention call).

TAMATCHI
Mame: 10/14
Meme: 2/14
Kuchi: 0/14
Universal: 2/14
Tamatchi is the most likely to evolve into the Mame family out of the four children on the V4.5. Its evolution patterns are seemingly identical to that of Harutchi.
All I remember about when it evolved into the Meme teens, was that it was Generation 1.

HITODETCHI
Mame: 12/21
Meme: 4/21
Kuchi: 0/21
Universal: 5/21
Hitodetchi evolves into the Mame family. It evolves into the Meme teens with two or more care mistakes. Its evolution patterns are nearly identical to that of Puchitchi, except there is seemingly no randomness to it.

KUCHITAMATCHI
Mame: 0/29
Meme: 22/29
Kuchi: 7/29
Universal: 0/29
KuchiTamatchi is the most likely to evolve into the Meme family out of the four children on the V4.5. It only turns into the Kuchi family with three or five care mistakes and Spiritual as its highest skill.

KURIBOTCHI
Mame: 0/17
Meme: 8/17
Kuchi: 6/17
Universal: 3/17
Kuribotchi is the most likely to evolve into the Kuchi family out of the four children on the V4.5. However, it requires either three or four care mistakes and Spiritual as its highest skill, or five or more care mistakes regardless of skill.

That's all I felt like posting today. I don't think I would have posted a full update today anyway  ;)

March 6th 2020

I really haven't posted an update since Sunday?
I am LAAAAZZZZYYYYYYYYYY
(JK...kind of. I've just been really caught up in other things lately  :p )

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

OauSyrt.jpg

Bowser left behind his baby the night of my last post, yup. I named him Monty the next morning, and he evolved into KuchiTamatchi. I had pretty much accepted the fact that he would evolve into Daiyatchi since Spiritual was not his highest skill point, but I gave him three care mistakes anyway.

gsgIidp.jpg

Needless to say, I was pretty surprised to see him evolve into Kometchi! Based on this, KuchiTamatchi's evolution seems to be more random than I thought; perhaps it was little more than a coincidence that Spiritual was the highest skill point every other time I've had KuchiTamatchi evolve into the Kuchi teens. If so, this would explain why, a couple months ago, I had him evolve into Ura Young Violetchi despite receiving five care mistakes and having Spiritual as its highest skill.

Yesterday morning, Monty evolved into Tougyutchi just like his father. I was going to get Spiritual as his highest skill point to get Ura Kuchipatchi, but I got kind of lazy and ended up with Gorgeous as his highest skill point instead. I kind of like Tougyutchi better anyway.

This is actually the second time on this same Tama that I obtained the Gorgeous Kuchi adult twice in a row :D

STATS
Name: MONTY
Skills: 65 Funny, 63 Gorgeous, 78 Spiritual
Generation: 13

Pink Stripe V4

rVbvAPa.jpg

Here is Daisy the Maidtchi. She evolved into her on Monday morning.

She got a job as a hairstylist the next day, but I quickly remembered how long and tedious the minigame is. I haven't sent her to work since her first day.

zT6iDd4.jpg

Yesterday afternoon, she met Tarakotchi through the matchmaker! That was convenient.

dOkqxYT.jpg

She married him and had a boy. I was kind of hoping for a girl, but what can you do...

STATS
Name: DAISY
Skills: 63 Intellectual, 47 Style, 43 Kindness
Weight: 40 Pounds

Yellow Mood V4.5

2MqmGNy.jpg
AvcpEJo.jpg

Nola had evolved into Purimatchi just as I was aiming for. She married Ash the Debatchi and they had boys.

G0R9901.jpg

Yesterday morning, I named him Felix and he evolved into Kuribotchi. Since his Spiritual skill was profoundly low, I didn't expect him to evolve into a Kuchi teen. I gave him four care mistakes anyway, to see what would happen.

UYh6HOK.jpg

He evolved into Kujakutchi just like his grandfather did. I decided to go for Ura Togetchi, my favourite Ura Meme character, whom I haven't obtained lately.

STATS
Name: FELIX
Skills: 25 Funny, 20 Gorgeous, 29 Spiritual

Black Spark V4

IsUX2ZM.jpg

Evie evolved into Mimitchi as planned, but all those dead battery fakeouts severely impacted her evolution schedule. In fact, although her sister married yesterday, Evie still hasn't been visited by the matchmaker.

At @Penguin-keeper's advice, I slightly bent the (nearly flat!) battery contact to see if that would fix the battery issues. Some graphical glitches this Tama normally displays, but hasn't lately, have sprung up (entirely involving very glitchy transparent areas), so I think that's (ironically) a good sign :D

STATS
Name: EVIE
Skills: 131 Intellectual, 29 Style, 22 Kindness
Weight: 42 Pounds
Generation: 5

Earth V4.5

twqANpK.jpg

Rosie, too, left behind her baby boy. Her age was 10, which I think is the highest I've ever gotten an adult Tama to without them dying or evolving into an elder.

I named her son Dante, and he evolved into Kuribotchi. Since Spiritual was already much higher than his other skills, I gave him three care mistakes knowing I would obtain Kometchi in this way.

pqHzi2L.jpg

Strangely, though, he evolved into Boxertchi! I took pretty sloppy care of him and his brother as children, so maybe that's why. I always thought the number of care mistakes was all that influenced child-to-teen growth on the V4.5, so this was a rather interesting discovery!

He evolved into Tenpatchi yesterday morning, one of my favourite characters! I kind of forgot to take pictures of him...

STATS
Name: DANTE
Skills: 61 Sunny, 21 Gorgeous, 68 Spiritual
Weight: 37 Pounds
Generation:  26

Purple True Friends V2

kYUXw9p.jpg

Poppy evolved into Oniontchi the morning after my last post. I believe I took fairly good care of her, but her stats emptied at least twice.

VYTbYFT.jpg

She evolved into Pochitchi yesterday morning! Pochitchi is really adorable if you ask me :wub:

STATS
Name: POPPY
Weight: 34 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

wTwaOH0.jpg

Here's the last picture I took of Ash the Debatchi, shortly after he married Nola the Purimatchi. (No pictures of their wedding, but since Debatchi and Purimatchi show up as Nazotchi when connecting between the two versions, there wasn't much to see anyway)

I named his son John yesterday morning, and he evolved into, annoyingly, Kinakomotchi. I've literally obtained Kinakomotchi five generations in a row now on this Tama, which is getting just plain old at this point.

He evolved into Ringotchi this morning, but I forgot to take any pictures. Since I've recently obtained Ringotchi twice before this, just refer to those images :p

STATS
Name: JOHN

Sorry for such a long time between updates, I'll try to update more frequently now (I think we all know how THAT will turn out, though  :p )

At @Penguin-keeper's advice, I slightly bent the (nearly flat!) battery contact to see if that would fix the battery issues. Some graphical glitches this Tama normally displays, but hasn't lately, have sprung up (entirely involving very glitchy transparent areas), so I think that's (ironically) a good sign :D
Hahaha! :lol: I'm glad that it seems to have made some sort of a difference, at least - hopefully you won't have any further problems, now!

March 10th 2020

I didn't take any pictures today. Not out of laziness or forgetfulness, but because my SD card's photo limit had been reached. I do have pictures from the previous few days, though.

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

ybo5zVV.jpg

Monty and Poppy married and had boys yesterday afternoon (which I was far less than thrilled about, you'll see why). I didn't get any pictures of their marriage, but there's not much to see at the marriage of a Pochitchi and a Tougyutchi anyway (because they show up as Nazotchi between versions).

This morning I named Monty's son Greyer (spelt as "Greyr"). I named him after one of my original characters  ;)  (no, the OC is not a Tamagotchi, just to clarify) Anyway (I sure say that a lot don't I  :p ), he evolved into KuchiTamatchi. I gave him three care mistakes today in hopes of obtaining Kometchi; as a bonus, his Spiritual skill is higher than his other skills -- as such, I haven't played many games with him -- so there's a pretty good chance he'll evolve into him  :)

If he evolves into Kometchi, I'm going to evolve him into Ura Kuchipatchi. If he evolves into Daiyatchi, I'm going to evolve him into Ura Togetchi.

STATS
Name: GREYR
Skills: 17 Funny, 25 Gorgeous, 27 Spiritual
Generation: 14

Pink Stripe V4

Most of you probably know already who I'm about to introduce and what his story is...

On Saturday morning, I named Daisy's son Rick. I fell asleep for about a half hour while he was a baby (not the first time it's happened :p ). When I woke up, his hungry hearts were empty and there were three poos on the screen. More likely than not, this is the reason he evolved into MizuTamatchi rather than MohiTamatchi.

UkVGCoa.jpg

I gave him six care mistakes while he was MizuTamatchi; three from hunger, three from unhappiness. I figured that should be MORE than enough for him to evolve into Oniontchi. But apparently not...

rbZbrfc.jpg

...because he evolved into Young Kuchipatchi! This is the highest amount of care mistakes I've ever obtained the "good care" teen with! (My previous record was having KuchiTamatchi evolve into Kometchi with five care mistakes)

He evolved into Kuchipatchi just this morning.

STATS
Name: RICK
Skills: 40 Intellectual, 32 Style, 56 Kindness

Yellow Mood V4.5

rk28g9U.jpg

Felix evolved into Ura Togetchi...but, uh, I forget which day it was since I didn't record it anywhere. Oops :p  It must have been Sunday morning given the facts, though...

He got a job as a heavy lifter today.

STATS
Skills: 33 Funny, 28 Gorgeous, 99 Spiritual
Weight: 37 Pounds

Black Spark V4

Gq6rmhZ.jpg

Evie and Dante married on Sunday morning and had boys (see why I wasn't thrilled that Monty and Poppy had boys?). I was going to wait until the matchmaker presented her with a Mame adult, but she had been in my care for eight or nine days at this point, and if I waited any longer, she may have not been offered a Mame adult and evolve into a Senior before she could marry.

I named her son Edd this morning and he evolved into MohiTamatchi, just as I was expecting. I gave him five care mistakes over the course of today, three from hunger and two from unhappiness (I don't think the type of care mistakes has an effect on growth like it does on the V1-V3, but you never know). After accumulating all those care mistakes, I tried to keep his hungry and happy hearts at a maximum of three hearts and let them drop several times.

While I won't be surprised if I obtain Obotchi in this way, I think there's a pretty good chance I'll end up with at least Young Kuchipatchi...but I'm strongly hoping for Oniontchi ^_^

If all goes according to plan, I'll try to evolve him into Minotchi. Otherwise...I don't know :p

STATS
Name: EDD
Skills: 6 Intellectual, 14 Style, 21 Kindness

Earth V4.5

malhsZD.jpg

Dante married Evie and had boys.

I named his son Pat (short for "Patrick") and he evolved into KuchiTamatchi. I haven't given him any care mistakes and tried to give him very good overall care in hopes of obtaining a Universal teen, since his mother was a Universal adult. In fact, marrying a Mimitchi was how I obtained a Universal teen on the V4.5 for the first time ever!

The odds probably aren't in my favour, I'll most likely just end up with Daiyatchi. Keeping my fingers crossed for HashiTamatchi or Hikotchi, though! :eek:

If he evolves into Daiyatchi, I don't know who I'll evolve him into. If he evolves into a Universal teen, I'll try giving him many care mistakes to see if I get Gozarutchi  :gozarutchi:

STATS
Name: PAT
Skills: 30 Funny, 24 Gorgeous, 20 Spiritual
Weight: 13 Pounds
Generation: 27

Purple True Friends V2

sRUE3gk.jpg

Poppy married Monty and they had boys.

eMQ10aq.jpg
9HxfOhe.jpg

Here's something odd: on the V2, when a Tama has a baby with them, the baby is off-centred in the Friends book; this only happens if the current Tama has a baby with them. This doesn't happen on any other version I've owned.

I named her son Art this morning, and he evolved into Kinakomotchi. I was not excited about this, but I was too tired to get upset. I haven't been paying much attention to how I cared for him today since child-to-teen evolution has more randomness to it on the V2 than on the V4 and beyond. I hope to obtain Young Mimitchi or Hinatchi, but just my luck, he'll evolve into Ichigotchi. Even though there aren't any family groups on all versions prior to the V4 and beyond the V5.5, it's still annoying to obtain the same characters over and over again.

Whoever he evolves into, I'm going to go for a Tier 4 adult.

STATS
Name: ART
Weight: 14 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

bMAvnyi.jpg

John evolved into Tarakotchi yesterday morning. I admit I accidentally let a few care mistakes accumulate, but I didn't think I'd end up with a Tier 3 adult.

Unlike many characters, Tarakotchi actually appears properly when connecting to a V4.

The names of a few of these Tamas are an inside joke; two of my (non-Tamagotchi) original characters are a pair of brothers named Felix and John. Felix and Greyer are best friends.

STATS
Weight: 46 Pounds

Blue Tama-Go 1

That's right, I started up my Tama-Go again! In fact, I started up BOTH of them! B)  I don't know how long I'll run them for, I may not even run them for a whole week :p

Maybe after this post, I'll just give a basic summary on these two Tamas instead of two whole sections...

I decided to give the Tama-Gos another shot after them running dormant for over two months. Unfortunately, this particular one is going to be difficult, because the screen looks like...

TdNeiGf.jpg

...this.

Thankfully I can still (barely) make out how full or empty the hungry hearts are. Oh well, I mostly started this one up for connection purposes anyway. If the next generation is the same gender on both Tama-Gos, I may stop running this one. Shame this one has a borked screen, as I got it at my favourite department store when it was going out of business seven years ago  :(

I put in the batteries yesterday evening and was greeted with a baby boy, Kinotchi. He evolved into Ahirukitchi after an hour.

Throughout the day, I've given him three care mistakes. He evolved into Kilalatchi. Whoever programmed the Tama-Go made it very difficult to raise any teen character other than the "good care" ones.

It's tougher to accumulate care mistakes on the Tama-Go, as the stats have to be empty for quite some time before the Tama makes an attention call. Nothing else seems to count as a care mistake on this version based on my past experience

STATS
Generation: 26
Training: (the training bar is obscured by a row of dead pixels, but it should be 4/15)
Friendship: 1.25/8

Blue Tama-Go 2

I inserted new batteries into this Tama on Sunday evening, and I was greeted with a Kinotchi who evolved into Ahirukitchi after an hour.

93URZzG.jpg

I gave him four care mistakes at the least, and five at the most. I wasn't really keeping track. I figured I wouldn't POSSIBLY obtain Kilalatchi under these circumstances.

MA4qqbF.jpg

And I was right! He evolved into Korokotchi! This is literally the first time in A G E S I've obtained anything other than the "good care" teens! Based on this, Monapatchi and ChuChutchi must come from horrifyingly bad care...

He evolved into Mametchi last night. Which was surprising, as he was neglected the entirety of that morning.

STATS
Generation: 16
Training: 13/15
Friendship: 7.5/8

That's it for today. I'll try to update tomorrow on which teens all the children evolve into, as well as everything else.

Felix evolved into Ura Togetchi...but, uh, I forget which day it was since I didn't record it anywhere. Oops :p  It must have been Sunday morning given the facts, though...
You've been taking pictures using a Nintendo 3DS, right? If memory serves, doesn't the Camera application provide dates when you're viewing your photographs? :p

You've been taking pictures using a Nintendo 3DS, right? If memory serves, doesn't the Camera application provide dates when you're viewing your photographs? :p
Oh, that's right! I forgot about that. I took the picture on Monday, but since he evolved into a teen on Friday, I'm pretty sure he evolved into an adult on Sunday. I didn't think to check my previous log entries until just now :p

Thanks for the reminder about the picture dates, though (I honestly did forget that feature existed  :p ). It will come in handy next time I get lazy and post an entry several days later than I meant to post a log entry several days after a certain event occurs  :)

March 11th 2020

Wait...I'm actually posting two days in a row? What kind of sorcery is this?? :p

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

kaY3mx9.jpg

Greyer annoyingly evolved into Kujakutchi even though he had accumulated three care mistakes and Spiritual was his highest skill. His hungry hearts were at one heart when he evolved, so that's probably why. Oh well. I can't expect to get a Kuchi teen EVERY time I obtain KuchiTamatchi and Kuribotchi, and I guess it's nice to have a child-to-teen evolution I rarely-to-never see.

I'm planning on evolving him into Ura Togetchi, he's the only male Ura Meme character I don't mind obtaining (also Daiyatchi, but only when he evolves from Hitodetchi).

STATS
Name: GREYR
Skills: 17 Funny, 25 Gorgeous, 51 Spiritual
Generation: 14

Pink Stripe V4

z5yyz6O.jpg

Rick got a job as a bus driver today. The bus driver game increases Kindness/Social points on the V4. No pictures of that, so here's a picture of him close-up instead :wub:

Other than that, no new updates  :lol:

STATS
Name: RICK
Skills: 40 Intellectual, 41 Style, 88 Kindness

Yellow Mood V4.5

mbMCdno.jpg
vp5Ye8c.jpg

Felix married Ura Violetchi via the matchmaker this afternoon. He had a girl! I was more than pleased with this because it's just not fun when every single Tama I get is the same gender  :p

Normally I wouldn't allow this combination of parents, but I haven't married two Meme adults in AGES, the V4 and V4.5 combined (in fact, the last time I did was less than a week before I started this log). I strongly hope Felix's daughter will evolve into Hitodetchi, because I haven't obtained a Mame teen on the V4.5 in weeks.

STATS
Skills: 33 Funny, 36 Gorgeous, 145 Spiritual

Black Spark V4

mjub3HH.jpg

Mission Accomplished! Edd evolved into Oniontchi! I guess to get him and Nikatchi, in addition to a few care mistakes, the stats have to be somewhat low on average, but not to the point of severe neglect. Because that's what I did to get him.

I'm really excited to have obtained Oniontchi! This is only the second time I've ever obtained him on the V4, and the only time in recent years! (Aside from Poppy, but that was on a V2) Now the only teens I have left to obtain are Nikatchi and Hawaikotchi. Since all went according to plan, I plan on evolving him into Minotchi.

STATS
Name: EDD
Skills: 43 Intellectual, 14 Style, 21 Kindness

Earth V4.5

dwDRxFC.jpg

Pat evolved into HashiTamatchi! I was quite excited about this, because I was nearly positive I was going to get Daiyatchi. Every time I've obtained a Universal teen lately, I got it by having a Universal adult as one of the parents, and letting one of its stats drop to one or two hearts two or three times as a child.

I've been giving him very poor care today in an attempt to obtain Gozarutchi. That includes letting the stats drop and stay low, letting care mistakes occur, and missing training calls. I think this is the most I've ever hoped to obtain Gozarutchi!  :gozarutchi:

STATS
Name: PAT
Skills: 30 Funny, 24 Gorgeous, 30 Spiritual

Purple True Friends V2

JwDKdsC.jpg

Art evolved into Hinatchi! I'm trying to go for a Tier 4 adult, and as such, I've let his hungry hearts empty a couple times today. Since teen-to-adult evolution lasts one day longer on the V2 than the V4/V4.5, I'll have longer to accumulate care mistakes.

STATS
Name: ART
Weight: 29 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

No new updates. Tomorrow John will be able to marry via the matchmaker.

STATS

Blue Tama-Gos

8xWYYHq.jpg

This screen on my first Tama-Go is a real nuisance, but I manage to get past it. This Kilalatchi evolved into Kuchipatchi this evening.

wnycyQV.jpg

On my second Tama-Go, I decided my Mametchi needed a change of scenery. I really like this Japanese style interior, but it was starting to get a bit old.

zxtvF0i.jpg

Even one of the standard interiors is nice after having the same one for a long time.

CMDYUKN.jpg

To end today's log entry, here's Mametchi and Kuchipatchi playing together at the park :)

Ugh...it's been TOO long since I've updated this :(  Sorry about that, but also I'm not too sorry since I was away visiting some relatives over the weekend.

I'll have to cover the twelfth to today, the twentieth. Yikes  :mellow:

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

iFLWRhQ.jpg

On the thirteenth, Greyer had evolved into Ura Togetchi as planned. He got a job as a teacher (which is one of my favourite games on the V4 and V4.5).

blrmJWp.jpg

Ura Togetchi with makeup is something else, I'll say that.

581Rt3d.jpg
TArKN0O.jpg

On the sixteenth, Greyer married Purimatchi via the matchmaker and had a girl.

On the morning of the eighteenth, I named her Toni. She evolved into Hitodetchi. I cared for her as I normally would.

z5lLILz.jpg

Yesterday morning, she evolved into Ura Young Marotchi! I almost never obtain Mame teens on the V4.5, so this was quite exciting. She should evolve into Horoyotchi tomorrow, her Funny skill is higher than her other skills.

STATS
Name: TONI
Skills: 51 Funny, 37 Gorgeous, 47 Spiritual
Generation: 15

Pink Stripe V4

581Rt3d.jpg
YdBkWbh.jpg

On the sixteenth, Rick married Masktchi via the matchmaker and had a girl.

The morning of the eighteenth, I named her Lotti and she evolved into MohiTamatchi. I was pretty excited about this, because it gave me a chance to go for Nikatchi! I gave her four or five care mistakes and took sloppy overall care of her to see what would happen.

l6D55DN.jpg

Unfortunately she didn't evolve into Nikatchi, but rather, Ichigotchi. I haven't obtained her lately, so I was okay with it. Her stats were fairly high when she evolved, so that's probably why she didn't evolve into Nikatchi.

She should evolve into Ponytchi tomorrow morning, since her Intellectual skill is fairly high. I haven't obtained Ponytchi in AGES.

STATS
Name: LOTTI
Skills: 63 Intellectual, 31 Style, 31 Kindness
Weight: 1 Pound (yes, really)

Yellow Mood V4.5

InJecBA.jpg

On the morning of the thirteenth, I named Felix's daughter Lisa. She evolved into Hitodetchi and then Ura Young Marotchi!

PVZEeeH.jpg
cFOD88u.jpg

She evolved into Ura Zukyutchi on the sixteenth and got a job as a teacher. A couple days later, she married Edd and they had girls.

This morning I named her daughter Abby. She evolved into KuchiTamatchi (which was surprising, as normally Kuribotchi appears when marrying a Mame adult to a Kuchi adult). I've never seen KuchiTamatchi evolve into the "bad care" Kuchi teens, so I've been giving her the same level of care I did of Edd when he was a MohiTamatchi to see if she evolves into Yakantchi.

STATS
Skills: 14 Funny, 23 Gorgeous, 24 Spiritual
Weight: 18 Pounds

Black Spark V4

euFgQqi.jpg
mo76q8q.jpg

Edd evolved into Minotchi the morning of the thirteenth. He got a job as a teacher. Not much happened with him, except he married Lisa and had girls.

E7s66my.jpg
uxlafPT.jpg

Minotchi draws a leaf when given a pencil :)

This morning, I named Edd's daughter Kandi. She evolved into MohiTamatchi, which I was NOT expecting, but it was a welcomed surprise! I've given her the same level of care I did of Edd to see if I get Nikatchi this time. I really hope it works!

STATS
Name: KANDI
Skills: 29 Intellectual, 0 Style, 6 Kindness

Earth V4.5

OEg5mi0.jpg

Pat evolved into Kuchipatchi! I was hoping for Gozarutchi, but seeing a new evolution is exciting nonetheless. I guess Universal evolution is care-based. Gozarutchi and Violetchi must come from HORRIFYINGLY bad care :lol:

S3Vv18j.jpg

It's the Kuchipatchi Brothers! (Hee hee...they're not really brothers :D )

Pat got a job as a karaoke singer, but the game is very long and kind of difficult. Not to mention, the music was really bugging my sister :p

0Af8ONz.jpg
OR7QLJq.jpg

He married Ura Zukyutchi on the seventeenth and had a boy. Yesterday morning I named him Jax and he evolved into Hitodetchi. I really wanted to get a Universal teen again, but I wasn't paying attention and I missed a training call. Oops.

DxZf1zI.jpg

This morning, he evolved into Crackertchi. I decided to evolve him into Samuraitchi, whom I haven't obtained recently.

STATS
Skills: 31 Funny, 45 Gorgeous, 24 Spiritual
Generation: 28

Purple True Friends V2

I gave Art a few care mistakes for empty hungry hearts in an attempt to obtain a Tier 4 adult, but I got careless and he nearly died on the afternoon of the thirteenth. I caught him just on time. He evolved six hours after he was supposed to.

Pu4SP2e.jpg

He evolved into Flowertchi! This was actually the exact character I was aiming for! My luck hasn't failed me yet on this Tama!

GIla1yw.jpg

Here's a rather strange animation I've never seen before; a rabbit slowly pushing a large egg across the screen! It must be an Easter-related event, but isn't Easter in April this year?

94N3aV6.jpg
PvP4JOH.jpg

Art married Wooltchi on the seventeenth and had a boy. Yesterday morning, I named him Wesly (as in "Wesley"), and he evolved into Hitodetchi. He evolved into Oniontchi this morning. I really want to get a Tier 5 adult, so I've been taking really bad care of him today, accumulating several care mistakes and letting the stats stay low.

KytruCC.jpg

Unfortunately he began dying this evening, so I had to use the reset trick. He was sent back to the time he evolved, so I imagine I'll have to re-do everything. To start, I waited until the attention icon turned off before I turned off the lights.

STATS
Name: WESLY
Weight: 18 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

DoxZUUB.jpg
dbnQhAA.jpg

John married Flowertchi via the matchmaker on the twelfth and had a girl. I named her Jane; she evolved into Hitodetchi.

She evolved into HinoTamatchi, but unfortunately, things went so very wrong the day before she evolved into an adult. I was returning home from my aforementioned trip (off-topic, but if you're like me, a three-hour drive can feel like twelve hours) and Jane started dying, presumably from sickness. I couldn't hear her calls for attention unfortunately, and by the time I realised, it was too late :(  You will be missed, Jane...

f9v5EFW.jpg
Lw1HDMw.jpg
tTdBooS.jpg

I hatched a new egg, a boy whom I named John to honour both Jane and her father (a boy named Jane would just be odd). He evolved into Marutchi, and then Ringotchi. All three times I've started Generation 1 on the V2, it was a boy who became Ringotchi as a teen. Coincidence? ...Probably <_<

UkiFqUR.jpg

I took fairly good care of him until today; I gave him several care mistakes, because I didn't want to get a Tier 1 adult. I'm not sure which adult he'll evolve into.

STATS
Generation: 1

oiiJux3.jpg

Here are three Kuchipatchis at one time  :lol:

I don't really feel like updating on the Tama-Gos, so I'll just keep it brief. Mametchi married Lovelitchi and had a girl, Kuchipatchi married Makiko and had a boy. Currently on the first one (the one in the image just above), I have an Ahirukitchi who should evolve tomorrow; I've given him many care mistakes in hopes of obtaining Monapatchi. On the second one, I have an Uwasatchi who evolved from ChuChutchi (I was very pleased with that, it's surprisingly difficult to get a bad care character on the Tama-Go!).

Hopefully I'll be able to stay more on top of things from now on :)

At this rate, I'll only be posting once a week! (And I don't want to post that infrequently)

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

W6G1SMX.jpg

Toni evolved into Horoyotchi on Saturday (the 21st). She got a job as a hospital worker.

lxjQgsP.jpg
0KUJbyC.jpg

On Tuesday (the 24th), Toni and Jax married and had girls.

OUwjLrQ.jpg

Yesterday morning, I named her daughter Ellen and she evolved into Tamatchi. I decided to run a test to see just how similar child-to-teen evolution is between the V4 and V4.5; I gave her four care mistakes, but good overall care. Doing that exact same thing with Harutchi on the V4 resulted in Young Mametchi.

TGI5WhC.jpg

I guess they're even more similar that I thought, because she evolved into Zouritchi this morning! I was fairly amused by this.

I decided to evolve her into Tsukkomitchi, one of my favourite characters (and one of the first I remember obtaining on this Tama).

STATS
Name: ELLEN
Skills: 22 Funny, 49 Gorgeous, 40 Spiritual
Generation: 16

Pink Stripe V4

9CSQcB8.jpg

Lotti evolved into Ponytchi on Saturday (the 21st)! She got a job as a banker.

ZYYvVX8.jpg
4N7VG2t.jpg

On Tuesday (the 24th), she married Tosakatchi via the matchmaker and had a girl.

ZHVDSNZ.jpg

I named her Erin, and she evolved into Puchitchi. I decided to run an experiment: I gave her three care mistakes to see if she'd evolve into Ringotchi or Young Memetchi.

sgG5TSg.jpg

She evolved into Young Memetchi! I hardly ever obtain her, so I was quite pleased. I'm going to evolve her into Memetchi. I might try for Makiko, but I'm making no promises here  ;)

STATS
Name: ERIN
Skills: 21 Intellectual, 55 Style, 27 Kindness
Generation: 13

Yellow Mood V4.5

KeRo70C.jpg

Abby evolved into Ura Young Violetchi on the 21st (Saturday)! I was hoping for Yakantchi, but Ura Young Violetchi is so cute that I didn't really care :wub:

bI8G4l7.jpg

She evolved into Ura Violetchi on Monday (the 23rd). She got a job as a teacher.

IyHpifo.jpg
hxpxMoX.jpg

Sometime yesterday, Abby married John the Nyorotchi. And they had boys! I was very pleased, since most Tamas I've obtained recently were girls, which was annoying.

STATS
Name: ABBY
Skills: 31 Funny, 31 Gorgeous, 251 Spiritual

Black Spark V4

0v8YrfD.jpg

On Saturday (the 21st), Kandi evolved into Nikatchi as planned! I was really excited, as she was one of only two or three teens I've never obtained (Hawaikotchi and possibly Young Mimitchi are the other two).

FCNbiRB.jpg

On Monday (the 23rd), she evolved into Yattatchi! I thought to myself, "there's a face I haven't seen in a while!" before realising...her face is identical to that of Kuchipatchi and Nyorotchi :p

Anyway, she got a job as a bus driver.

wZAgqPu.jpg
NoztB0b.jpg

Sometime yesterday, Kandi married Tarakotchi via the matchmaker and she had a girl. I hope she evolves into Harutchi, because if she does, I might be able to figure out a way for it to evolve into the Meme family. On the other hand, I don't want to risk getting Ringotch AGAIN, so I'm not sure.

If she evolves into MohiTamatchi, I'll try for Young Dorotchi.

STATS
Name: KANDI
Skills: 56 Intellectual, 65 Style, 157 Kindness
Weight: 20 Pounds

Earth V4.5

btKk3IC.jpg

On Sunday (the 22nd), Jax evolved into Samuraitchi! He got a job as a florist. He married Toni two days later and had girls.

hyhdxfS.jpg

Yesterday morning, I named his daughter Molly, and she evolved into Hitodetchi. I didn't want her to evolve into a Meme teen, so I cared for her as I normally would, no care mistakes and no care slips.

u99Hodf.jpg

She evolved into Ura Young Marotchi this morning. I plan on having her evolve into Ura Zukyutchi; won't be a problem. Man-Hole is my favourite game on the V4.5.

STATS
Name: MOLLY
Skills: 22 Funny, 33 Gorgeous, 44 Spiritual
Generation: 29

Purple True Friends V2

AHnM7pM.jpg

Wesley unfortunately died the afternoon of the 22nd (Sunday). I was too busy watching my sister play Animal Crossing: New Horizons and I didn't realise Wesley was dying until I heard a faint flatline sound. Oh well...that's my own fault. He will be missed...

I hatched a new egg, and it was a girl I named Wendy. She evolved into Hitodetchi, and then UFOtchi (it seems I forgot to take pictures 😐).

Av2eH4o.jpg

She evolved into Pyonchitchi yesterday afternoon! I find it rather amusing how Pyonchitchi was specifically created to be male-only, but all three times I've obtained him on the V2, it was female :lol:

STATS
Name: WENDY

Pink True Friends V2

JLxDNwE.jpg

On Sunday (the 22nd), John evolved into Nyorotchi! I don't know what I was expecting, but I was really happy with this. I don't know why, but I think Nyorotchi is very cute  :wub:

Also, aside from his close-up, his animations are identical to Kuchipatchi's (barring the obvious fact that the body is different).

LTHxC1e.jpg

He married Abby yesterday and had boys, as you can read above.

John, Abby, and Kandi all left behind their babies as I was writing this.

STATS

I don't know how long it will be before my next post; it will definitely be Monday at the earliest, and seven days at the latest  :p  

Sorry I didn't post anything the past two days, I've been kind of caught up in other things.

I'm posting earlier today to catch up, and also because I don't think much more will happen today anyway.

February 10th 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

bKwwMWo.jpg

On Saturday, Bobby and Ari married! They had baby girls together :)

This morning, I had named Bobby's daughter Maria. I took the exact same care of her and her sister, and even named them at the exact same time; for some reason, though, Maria evolved nearly an entire minute after her sister. She evolved into Kuribotchi, just as I had expected :kuribotchi:

sBK8aGt.jpg

I'm going to allow five care mistakes to accumulate and hope I get Yakantchi. It seems to me that Kuribotchi is (ironically) much more likely to evolve into the Kuchi family than KuchiTamatchi, so I have a pretty good feeling that I'll get a Kuchi family teen anyway.

STATS

Training: 1/9

Skills: 10 Funny, 23 Gorgeous, 40 Spiritual

Weight: 13 Pounds

Pink Stripe V4

SdYKKtn.jpg
S5ytAzN.jpg

Yesterday, Andre and Debbi married and had boys, as you can see here :) This is the first time I've EVER been able to marry two Kuchi family adults through connection between two V4s! (Come to think of it, though, I did have a Sebiretchi marry a Kuchipatchi through connection once, but the Kuchipatchi was on a V4.5, so I'm not counting that time)

STATS

Name: ANDRE

Skills: 82 Intellectual, 45 Style, 377 Kindness

Weight: 41 Pounds

Yellow Mood V4.5

Yesterday morning, I had named Elijah's son Luther (spelt "Luthr"), and he evolved into Hitodetchi. I was kind of irked, because this is the THIRD generation in a row I've obtained her on this particular Tama. I tried taking very good care of him to see if he'd evolve into a Universal teen, since his "mother" was a Universal adult, but I got a bit distracted and his happy hearts emptied three times. This morning, expecting to see Crackertchi...

eVNHrSj.jpg

...He evolved into HashiTamatchi!! I was VERY happy about this! I haven't obtained a Universal teen on the V4.5 in nearly two months, and this is the first time I've obtained a Universal teen on the Yellow Mood V4.5 ^_^

I enrolled him into Mr. Canvas's class. I suspect he'll evolve into Mametchi (every HashiTamatchi I've obtained evolved into him; same with Hikotchi into Kuchipatchi, UFOtchi into Memetchi, and the only V4.5 Ichigotchi I obtained evolved into Mimitchi).

STATS

Skills: 17 Funny, 26 Gorgeous, 60 Spiritual

Black Spark V4

LkOxb98.jpg

Here's a nice, somewhat clear image of Debbi the Sebiretchi :p

Aside from marrying Andre the Nonbiritchi, not much of interest happened with her. She got a job as a Fire Person, which increases Kindness skill, and doesn't seem to require very high skills... Normally, a Tama can only be accepted into a job if they have a fairly high amount in the skill that the job increases (along with a reasonable amount in the other two skills), but Kindness was her lowest skill point, and it was no higher than 35.

ydFy3B2.jpg

STATS

Name: DEBBI

Skills: 67 Intellectual, 101 Style, 60 Kindness

Generation: 2

Earth V4.5

You can read above how Ari married Bobby and had girls :)

This morning, I named her daughter Sandy, and, despite naming her and her sister at the exact same time, she evolved almost a whole minute before.

5oXs54f.jpg

She evolved into KuchiTamatchi. I expected her to evolve into Tamatchi, but whatever.

STATS

Training: 2/9

Skills: 35 Funny, 17 Gorgeous, 23 Spiritual

Weight: 12 Pounds

Purple True Friends V2

No new updates (unfortunately), but Luigi will probably get married through the matchmaker at some point today.

oLh3l5y.jpg

Annoyingly, Hitodetchi appears as Nazotchi when connecting to a V2...

X7DgdW6.jpg

...but Mimitchi, along with very few other characters, do appear properly.

STATS

Name: LUIGI

Pink True Friends V2

siTBg5N.jpg

Buster evolved into ChoHimetchi this morning u_u I didn't think I took that good care of him. I seem to be cursed with nearly always getting the best-care characters on the V2 and Tama-Go (which is a large reason I no longer run the latter :p )

Not that I'm upset or anything, mind you.

STATS

I don't think much more will happen today, but if something does, I'll just post a mini-update.
the hashitamatchi closeup kinda reminded me of nyorotchi's

Latest posts

Back