Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I tell you how to to make you tama grow faster!

1:play lots of games

2:Change the date to the next day

3:Change the time to when your tama was born

(a few minutes before the time it was born)

:D

Hey! I tell you how to to make you tama grow faster!

1:play lots of games

2:Change the date to the next day

3:Change the time to when your tama was born

(a few minutes before the time it was born)

:D
[SIZE=8pt]I've tried this six times and it didn't work. Though...My tama turned 2 when it was 5:30 pm, and I tried that fast forwarding thing and the next day, my tama turned 3 at 6:30 pm. .____.;[/SIZE]

where is the hat for the golden tamagotchi
That's really off topic. But to get the hat, you go to the travel place and click on spain, and in the box you will see the hat.

:furawatchi: well if you couldnt get it and your 8+ just set the time 2 6:59 and wait a minut of if that didnt work just set the time to 2:59 and wait if that didnt work i donno!

I did not work for me and she's 7 years old :furawatchi:

umm... could you notic the Date difference? the first post was made ON: April 14 and now the last post above me is 24 of july! Plz dont do that couse its one of the rul;es. If the date was that long ago dont post.

Thanks

-kiko

there is no code. when your tamagotchi grows old and hasnt found a partner a matchmaker will appear and sugest a partner for you.

If your Tamagotchi was 6 years old for at least 3 days, or if its 7 years old, set the time to 10:29 a.m. After setting the time, do not press any other buttons. Wait until it is 10:30 a.m. The matchmaker, named Otokitchi, will appear on the screen with a book. She will find a mate for your Tamagotchi. When she finds a mate, you will have two options. It will say, "Love?" Select "Yes" if you want your Tamagotchi to get married. You will have either a baby boy or girl with your adult Tamagotchi.

sometimes this doesnt work

[SIZE=8pt]I've tried this six times and it didn't work. Though...My tama turned 2 when it was 5:30 pm, and I tried that fast forwarding thing and the next day, my tama turned 3 at 6:30 pm. .____.;[/SIZE]
THANK U SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is another way... Read very carefully !!!

1. Set the date to 2/14 (valentines day).

2. Set the time to 2:59pm or 7:59pm.

3. Wait 1 minute

4. Make sure your tama is 5 or older (it dose not allways work at the age of 5 or 6)

If you follow my instructions carefully this tip will work.

;) The way to make the mm come is to go to the friends list and select a friend the enter the code(cbacbaa)to make the MM come(you have to have a friend to do this)

:wacko: The way to make the mm come is to go to the friends list and select a friend the enter the code(cbacbaa)to make the MM come(you have to have a friend to do this)
Your tamagotchi has to be 5-10 for this to work ;)

this might work on a v2.

Make the matchmaker come:

If you want the matchmaker to come quickly, go to the friends list. Select a friend. Note: From this point it will only work if you have a friend. Then, press C, B, A, C, B, A, A.

How could you add the password anyway :furawatchi: ? It is a stupid question. Who could ever answer it? well C ya

:angry: Hanachi :D

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back