Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilkssc

Reaction score
Can someone please let me know the code to get the Matchmaker?

Thanks a lot

:(

i dont think there are any codes to see the matchmaker..it comes when your 6-7 years old...cant you just wait?

you need to wait for your tama to grow into an adult do not let it have tamababies connecting with other people and the matchmaker should come, sometimes your tama will die before the matchmaker does come B)

Last edited by a moderator:
my last tama had to wait untill she was 8-9 and there are no codes for the machmaker I would know I'v oned 2 v2 and 2 v1

How do you get an avatar??? :D :D :D :D

sorry I got off topic.

:D :D :D No, there are no codes to make the matchmaker come but you can make it come earlier. You just set the time to 6:59pm and then after one minute, the matchmaker will come but your tamagotchi must be 7 or sometimes 6 years old for it to work.

Can someone please let me know the code to get the Matchmaker?
Thanks a lot

:wacko:
There is no code. The matchmaker comes when your Tama is 7 or 8 and doesn't have a baby. :rolleyes:

There isn't a code to get the matchmaker. You have to wait until it's 7-10 years old.(mine came when it was 8.) Hope your Tamagotchi finds a good partner! :eek: :lol: B) :D :unsure: ;)

Yes there is a code for the MatchMaker:

If you want the MM to come quickly, go to the friends list. Select a friend. (It will only work if u have a friend) Then press c,b,a,c,b,a,a.

Hope it works!

~Blake'sGirl22 :eek:

PS Never tried it but steynj said it worked! :unsure:

U go to Extras at the top of the screen and pick My assistant and then u will see something about an avatar on the side.

Blake'sGirl22 :eek:

Hope i helped out! ;) :unsure: :lol:

Umm sorry but I don't think there is a code u just hav 2 wait till your tama is old enough :huh: :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]The match maker came for my tamagotchi Today and i did not have to enter a password. This is a little cheat for you![/SIZE]

set the time to 7:00 pm and wait a minute and the match maker will come, but your tama has to be 6 or older.

my tama just had a baby and it is a boy! My the babys mum looks like this :(

[SIZE=8pt]My tamas[/SIZE]

V2

broken

V3

name chiko

training 1 bar

gender boy

1 generation

V3

name popo

training bars 1

gender boy

1 generation

JUST HAD A BABY BOY

My tamagotchi is 23 years[days] old and it hasn't got the matchmaker yet.Why? :huh:
i highly doubt it that the matchmaker would come now i would reset my tama. sorry if u want to keep how it is now but thats all i can think of. oh yay and im new her do u know how to make an avatar if u do pm me my username is fairyhot911 :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back