Mean presents.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

callmealice

Reaction score
My friend's Tamagotchi keeps sending me boxes of poo. Every once in a while, I'll get a flower or a piece of pie, but mostly he sends me boxes of poo. He's not very well-trained, and so I think this is why. But another problem is that MY Tama sends my friends Tama poo, as well. But my Tamagotchi is very well-trained. My question is, will this stop happening when they get to know eachother better, or is it because of their training? Or are they just mean?

PS: Both of our Tamas are about six.

This has happened to me.. after they got to knoe each other more, then they started sending better gifts. I don't knoe if thats the reason, but thats just how mine worked.

:D :unsure:

This has happened to me.. after they got to knoe each other more, then they started sending better gifts. I don't knoe if thats the reason, but thats just how mine worked. -_- :ph34r:
yeah, thats why... if they just met when there going or coming they will have a unhapp look on there face and there pressies wont be as good. when there face isne unhappy anymore (which also means they are 2 heads)they will start giving better presents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back