Meets Tamagotchi - General questions 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizalinatchi

Reaction score
1. Does buying a different version of the wedding ring do anything? Such as impact the next generation, give good luck etc.?

2. Is it true that the Tamagotchi will revert back to its original color after 24H have passed?

3. Thoughts for you. After unlocking nearly everything and you don't need the app for play, is this the time when you should move onto the latest Tamagotchi? i.e. Pastel->Fantasy->Sweets. Note: That is of course, if the wallet can splurge at the time.

4. What is the usual time someone should spend on one version of the Tamagotchi meets?  Is it recommendable to leisurely play one version for about 6 months?

5. What happens when your Tama doesn't marry? How long can you keep them in the Adult stage for?

6. Are accessories such as lanyards and covers worth it if you're only going to keep the Tamagotchi indoors?

7. Any news on the next movement of color Tamagotchis by Bandai outside of Japan? Like rolling out to more western countries or a new version?

8. If someone seriously wanted to get into Tamagotchi, is it best recommended to buy a new version when it comes out, or just go with the flow?

9. Where do you generally store or place your Tamagotchi? I lay mine on top of a desk in my room, but I am sure people have more creative ways than this.

10. Other than the app, are there any other ways on getting/unlocking exclusive characters from the Japanese stations? Are there any online stores that sell their Tamagotchis with the downloads?

And if a Tamagotchi did have an exclusive character like this, would resetting erase that Tamagotchi from appearing again?

11. Out of all the color Tamagotchis, which is the funnest?

[From previous general]

12. Would missing the toilet time not count as perfect care? More precisely, what defines perfect care on the meets?

13. If you were to leave your Tamagotchi at the hotel or in their parents care, what does this count towards in raising it? Does it keep up or lower your treatment towards it, since you weren't directly taking care of them?

14. What does the fourth option that becomes available in the Adult stage in many areas say/do?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Your proposal will be accepted 100% of the time with the 5000G wedding ring, other than that, it doesn't do anything else.

2. No, once you change a character's colour, it will stay that way.

3. That's up to you, but the mymeets app also adds a lot of functionality.

4. Up to you, some people have been going for hundreds of generations, some people get bored quickly.

5. Your tama will just remain on your device as usual (there are no oldies on this version), however, as they age, they rack up care mistakes and eventually die. Most die after ~20 days.

6. Up to personal preference, some people are very particular about scratches. Users have found that hand sanitiser cases are a cheap and easy to find solution.

7. The tamagotchi ON is the english version of the tamagotchi meets. A new version of the ON based on the fantasy meets has been leaked.

8. Personal preference, some people like the new releases, some people like vintages.

9. There are custom tamagotchi stands and tamaseats/donuts on etsy if you want a creative storage solution.

10. The mymeets app allows you to breed with custom characters and station exclusives, however, if you use this, it is recommended that you do not marry players on the app in case it corrupts their data. Resetting the tamagotchi would have no impact on you being able to marry station exclusive characters.

11. Up to personal preference. Many people find the Ps has a good amount of content.

12. Missing toilet time does not count as a care mistake, however, leaving poop on the screen too long will make your tama sick I think.

13. Happiness and hunger decrease while the tama is in the hotel, but not at their parent's place.

2. No, once you change a character's colour, it will stay that way.
Sorry I meant for Toddler and Teen stage. 

Had no clue about the sanitiser cases though! And for the stands and app.

Thanks a bunch! By asking these questions, things have become more clearer now.

Most die after ~20 days.
Also, I read somewhere on Reddit someone managed to get their Tama to 50+ years old!! So, is there a chart that shows the percentages, or it just comes down to care? I'm afraid of having a Tama older than a week now from this figure.

Also, I read somewhere on Reddit someone managed to get their Tama to 50+ years old!! So, is there a chart that shows the percentages, or it just comes down to care? I'm afraid of having a Tama older than a week now from this figure.
As long as you never go over a certain number of care mistakes, I think theoretically you would be able to keep your tama alive forever.

I think colour changing as a toddler doesn't affect evolution, but I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back