MGA Entertainment Vpets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haruspexx

Reaction score
When I was a kid, there was a line of vpets made by MGA Entertainment that I snagged a few of from Shoprite - a rabbit, a cat, and a fish/mermaid
I've been looking around, hoping to dig up some general info about them, but I mostly come across very little, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any guides or anything like that anywhere?

I still have all three, and I'm planning on getting batteries for the rabbit and the fish in the near future, since I haven't played with them in 18+ years and want to see how they're holding up
Sadly, the cats at the time I got mine were all defective and got stuck in a perpetual loop of refusing to eat, so that one will have to stay off xD

I haven't dug them out of my dresser yet, so I can't provide a photo currently, but I did find an ebay listing for the bunny, if anyone is curious as to what it looks like!

I don't know of any guides, but I have the penguin (which was very easy to figure out without any sort of guide, since there are only a few growth-paths, if I'm remembering right), and I just wanted to put in a good word for the MGA VR Creatures pets - they're a lot of fun!

My only quibble is how discipline is handled, since you have to fill that bar daily for no reason (unlike a Tamagotchi where it's used when they do something wrong) and, at least on the penguin, this forces you to watch an animation of the animal being hit and then crying, and it has to be done repeatedly until the bar is full, with no way to skip it. :-(

I love the shell on the bunny version, by the way - it's super-cute and gives it play-value outside of the virtual pet itself! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back