Mila's/Milo's tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chichimi

Reaction score
I don't have her/him yet,but come oct. 16th,I will. If a girl,her name will be Mila.If a boy,his name will be Milo.So,right now I'm just saving this spot before the board get's over loaded.

Also,My friends don't have accounts here,so if you see something in bold that says ' Randi's turn' or something like that,it's thrie log

10/16 I got my tamagotchi today!So did my best friend,Joey, got one too!I have a lavender with bubbles and he got a orange with bursts. A baby boy came out of my egg,and so did joeys. He named his Night, and Mine,you guessed it, Milo!! After an hour,we connected.they played a few games and night won all of them. To show his misery,he gave Night a poo! oh well.Night wouldn't give up. He gave milo a cake,then he gave him a cake,then night gave Milo a flower. all I'm saying is that I think he's gay,then Night gave him a ball! Just now I had to give Milo a ball!Then mom and I had to leave Joeys.

I just caught him going poopy, so I put him on the duck shaped tolet,and then he got sick,took to shots. So,that's it. right now he's a Muruchi,(Hope I spelled that right.) and bounceing around the screen. more tomarrow.

yeah! Milo evolved today to the danceing strawberry.I don't feel like looking up the name.Will later.

He hasn't droped one heart on anything all day.I think it's because we went to the cider mill today,and got a pumkin.I'm writing 'tamagotchi Milo' on it. I caught Milo going again and put him on the ducky tolet.Unknown to me,it would be the last time he used it,because next time I checked on him,the strawberry! he's a year old.Milo has 5 training bars,but Night,his best friend,only has three! Joey says he's been so good,it's annoying.I just laughed! Joey says that two hearts and one smiley face means best friends,but I thought that ment lover.They both have 4 smiley faces under them.oh well.Off to look it up. Bye!

Everybody on tamatalk says I'm doing a real good job,because Milo is a teen,but has 8 out of 9 training bars filled. I've been making up songs to go with his dancing.Cuteness! The teachers at school seem to be ok with the tamagotchis. Today I called out for playing with it,but the teacher just wanted to see it! Weird. After I got back to my seat,Joey and I connected,then I finly gave night a ball,but meany night gave him a Jack in the box back! The bully.But, he's doing pretty good now.See, I've been keeping him it me pocket,but I keep maniging to hit the A and B buttens,so when i pull him out he's paused. So,because of that,he's not two years yet,but he will be soon. Also today, was his first day of school and I was showing him around.Then,Tony(Someone who annoys me to death!) and some other people,some girls,some boys, where chaseing after us and break!Then I told Milo,"This is a day in school Milo." Then I tripped and got attacked."and it hurts...No body cared that I was bleeding! I desided,only Randi and Joey can hold him.not even mom or grandma. Speacking of mom,she told me not to bring him, but I wasn't about to pause him all day! So when mom comes to pick me up,I have to hide him in my pocket again.Oh well. I wounder what kind of adult Milo will be.Most likely a pretty good one.I haven;t let any hearts drop below one. well right now he's singing. I sing to him all the time,so he must be learning from me.^^

Well,today was going pretty well until Ms.S took Milo away! I got him back at the end of the hour,but as soon as I got out of the room,I let out a huge 'whew!' because she was looking at him like she was going to keep him.So that's a good this. 3 years, and.........FULL TRAINING BARS!!! W00T! *ahem* sorry.Anyway.Not mutch else to say today.Oh! I know! She won all the games with Night today.Joey says he's got a feeling they'll evolve tomarrow.I hope so.In to something that looks like a boy.I keep calling him a she! I know,I know,I'm bad,But i can't help it! Itchigotchi's look like girls!*sigh* Oh well.Pretty short tama log today sense he was pretty quiet.well,bye-bye for now!^^

I think he's going though a mid life crises,because he keeps getting mad,even though all his stats are fine.Oh well.Night nor Milo evolved today.I realy didn't think they would.No teacher saw him today.I just hope mom doesn't find out I went to school and got it taken away! Anywho,One thing I've noted is that tamagotchi's get hungrey when we eat lunch,so,they eat when we eat.Odd.Today when we connected,Milo won all the games again! Night,being the 2nd sweetest boy in the world,gave Milo a cake,and a flower.The sweetest boy in the world is my Milo.Right now he's danceing and singing while we watch Gilmore Girls.So cute!again,todays log is short.I dunno know why.Just is.Bye-bye!

UPDATE:

I spoke to soon! He evoloved! If you want to fine out what,read my sig.And just for future fef.,I'll never-NEVER- put any of my tamagotchis in the memoreial.It would be just to sad..

Last edited by a moderator:
well,not mutch to say today.Joey got chased be a bunch of boys wanting to beat him up,plus the boys who wanted to see the tama's,so,everybody on the playground was chaseing us.None of the teachers noted!Oh well,good bye!

Yesterday,the match maker came! She brought that one that's orange,and has a curl on it's head.Anyway,I stared at it for a few,not knowing which butten to push.So I just pushed one and then I said yes because I was so exsited.I think the babys a girl,because it's white.In any case,I'm nameing her Mila.Hee!I might edit this, because it's only lunch time,but oh well.Ta-ta!

well,Milo went home,leaveing me with his little girl,Mila. She was crying when I looked at her.I named her mila because she is a girl and 2 gen.,so I could have a mimtchi. Right now,it's doing pretty well,I have a young mimitchi now!shyeee!!!Not that big of log today.Oh well.

Latest posts

Back