Mimi, a Pix Story (Gen 2) Comments OK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peyj

Reaction score
Animated_weeptchi.gif
Today my Weeptchi went back to his home planet (I think that's what happened?!) after asking me to make an album with him. So off he went, and now I have...
4284050-PGHP3uYVRjMCJjGW.png
Mimitamatchi!

I'm avoiding looking it up (so please no spoilers), but very interested to see what Mimi grows into, because she hatched when I was in the middle of a dozen different things IRL so I had to leave her unattended for much longer than I should have during the baby phase. As a result, she has already had to have medicine (something Weeptchi never needed)!

I thought I would post my little log here and share this Pix journey with anyone who is interested.

So far I have discovered that unlike my Weeptchi, the sketch book is not her favourite thing to play with. She also didn't want to eat any ice-cream at the restaurant (but perhaps because she was full). However she loves to play the violin.

PEYJ'S PIX LOG
Weeptchi, Gen 1
- returned to home planet

Mimitamatchi, Gen 2, 14/02/2022
Friendship: Normal
Happiness: 8 Bars
Favourites: Violin

Hi everyone! So I can report that Mimi is now a Haretchi and she is 2 years old!

download.png

Nothing much new to report, there didn't seem to be any ill effects from her accidental neglect when she was a baby. I have noticed with my Pix (although I'm only on Gen 2), I only ever get the 'Leisure' or 'Sports' games in the arcade. Does anyone else have this? :)

The violin still seems to be Mimi's favourite, and unlike Weeptchi, she is happy to eat seemingly endless bagels. So that is convenient. ;)

She also has a new friend, I got a Tama ON in the mail today and now she has a Hoshipontchi to hang out with:

Hoshipontchi.png

PEYJ'S PIX LOG
Weeptchi, Gen 1
- returned to home planet

Mimitamatchi, Gen 2, 14/02/2022
Friendship: Friends
Happiness: 8 Bars
Favourites: Violin

Yay evolution :D

I noticed I didn't get the Nature games nearly as much as well. But I did get them sometimes. When I first started playing, I would get everything but Sports. I'm not really sure how it chooses.

Yay evolution :D

I noticed I didn't get the Nature games nearly as much as well. But I did get them sometimes. When I first started playing, I would get everything but Sports. I'm not really sure how it chooses.

Oh! That is really interesting. 'Nature' is the only other one I've had (I got it today). I think there's 17 odd games or something so I still have ~9 to check out! :D

Just a small update, Mimi is now 3 and finally on maximum happiness. :)

My ON evolved today... He's a Kurupoyotchi and he's... kind of a little bit ugly... but he loves rice and so I can ignore his terrible hair for now.

Mimi no longer likes Bagels (argh!), but she loves the desserts. A gal after my own heart.

Mimi is still going strong, she's 5 now! We're Good Buddies now and she spends her days on maximum happiness.

My ON friend is now a little Mametchi and he's (sorry Kurupoyotchi) so much cuter than he was before! However, the ladies don't agree apparently, as we went to an island resort and proposed to someone who immediately friendzoned him. Could it be the sunglasses? The fact he kicked a ball at her in the park and then immediately proposed? Modern dating is so hard for a plucky but awkward young bachelor with the coolest pair of sunglasses seen this side of Tama town. :cool:

Honestly I think this is about to turn into an ON update log, because Mimi is living her best life which means there's nothing much to report. I did spend some 10,000 Gotchi points trying to find the room she liked best only to find she didn't particularly favour any of them... :| lol

However, Mametchi had an exciting day yesterday. He saved up the big dollars from playing Dolphins and splurged on a 5,000 Gotchi ring to propose to... This little lady!

1645418557183.png

Note to my future bachelors - maybe lose the red cap before proposing next time. Anyway these little guys wasted no time in starting a family, and we have now successfully raised this guy...

1645418836354.png

What a cutie, right? Kind of like a celestial ram.

Anyway, I will say this - many people suggested that the ON is a better/more fun Tama (compared to the Pix), and I would have to say I disagree! I really think the Pix is my favourite, but it depends on what you enjoy with Tamas. The breeding game is fun, but I prefer the "bonding" with one regular Tama. Plus I for some reason really enjoy the Pix mini-games and cooking.

I do think the physical buttons of the ON are overall better, although being able to use the swipe actions etc on the Pix is enjoyable. They're just a tiny bit fiddly and definitely don't work as expected all of the time.

Glad to hear you're loving the Pix. I don't have an On but I made the (painful) decision of one or the other and ended up going with the Pix. And I absolutely love it and feel like I would not like the On as much :)

Latest posts

Back