Mimitchi’s Merry Logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimitchi06

Reaction score
(Sorry if the images are very big or sideways, uploaded these from a phone)

Hello! :)  Mimitchi06 here, logging my first tama experiences. It’s very exciting, even if they just bob around on the screen so far.

Let’s start with the P1. He was very needy like all tamas in the baby stage, but after a solid hour he wasn’t as needy. I filled his hearts up right away and every time I saw them drop-even by one!-I very quickly refilled them. I fed him mostly meals and barely any snacks- those would be taken care of by games.
88C74E31818A45D0A101.jpeg

At a random point (around 20-30 minutes before evolving) he slept for no reason and woke up around 6 minutes later. Then he got sick and needed 2 doses of medicine, and then a few minutes later, the magic happened!

197678B25BE64CC88318.jpeg

Now, he wasn’t as needy as he was in the baby stage, but now more waiting will happen until he evolves again. He did make 2 discipline calls, though, and got his meter filled halfway. I guess this guy’s hungry for attention.  :p

F083C14FF27443D7956C.jpeg

And then his brother came into the world... like the P1, the P2 was very needy- dropping hearts every few minutes but getting them refilled in no time. Throughout his time as a babytchi, he was fed only 2 snacks- we played the game a lot! I think the sound chip is a bit wonky in him, sometimes the beeps come out very sharp or lag a bit. I’ve also noticed his beeps are quieter than the P1- is this normal?

BBE131F19CAA433ABF95.jpeg

P2 stayed a baby for longer, as I had him paused a lot (I did other things, nobody can watch tamagotchi for a whole day... or can they?) but this afternoon he evolved.

E742DF85B62C4CAF80C0.jpeg

He did the weird random power-nap thing again, but soon he gained a spike!

39650E43F83D429F89A4.jpeg

Wow! Evolution is fascinating. He has not called for discipline at all, maybe he isn’t as attention-seeking as his brother, or maybe he’s just well behaved. Who knows. 

Anyway, that’s the end of today’s tama log. This is my first attempt at logging- please give feedback so my future logs can be better. I’m excited to see what happens tomorrow, if anything happens at all- I’m giving perfect care, so they should be on the route to Mimitchi/Mametchi.

(Quick question: when do they [child stages] go to sleep?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! To answer your question, Child-stage characters on the P1/P2 fall asleep at 8:00 PM and wake up at (I believe) 9:00 AM? If I'm wrong, then they would wake up at 8:00 AM instead. Their sleep time will change as they evolve into Teenager and Adult stages - to my limited experience most, if not all, Adults sleep at 10:00 PM. Of course, if you have the sound on, they will beep for you to turn the lights off, so you probably won't miss it.
Nice log by the way, and merry Christmas!

I apologize for not posting a log yesterday, but not much happened. Even then, I’ll post some of the highlights of yesterday.

P1 reached full discipline, yet he continues to make calls. I guess he just really likes attention, then. The P2 also made his first call, but he didn’t make any more after that. 

The P2’s meters stayed full for most of the day, rarely going down. He mostly just blobbed around the screen like always. The P1, though, was needier, with his meters dropping more frequently, and he also went to the bathroom twice. Other than that, he’s relatively low-maintenance.

I assume they’ll evolve either today or tomorrow, we’ll see. They’re still sleeping as I type this, with the P2 having dropped a hunger heart sleeping. I’ll log again tonight, but until then we can only guess what will happen.

Hello again! Not much happened in terms of care, but here goes.

First thing this morning, the second the tamas woke up, they evolved! And just into what I hoped they’d be. Tamatchi and Tongaritchi!

5DA6DEF19B514CD9AE90.jpeg

Again, not much happened, although the P2 did get full discipline today. The P1 has yet to, which is strange considering his was filled first.

Their hearts dropped once every hour. I’ve been trying not to keep them paused for too long, as that may slow their growth. 

I think the eating animation for Tamatchi is funny, because it looks like his arms disappear! And then they return when he’s done. The same happens in the game, and when you win, his arms become blobs instead of sticks. That’s just something I noticed.

Tongaritchi eventually got sick and required two shots. Tamatchi didn’t yet, and I don’t think Tongaritchi is close to evolving, because he just did this morning.

That concludes this short log. At least it was longer than the last one, I apologize for it being so short. They should evolve on or around Monday, but we’ll have to see what happens. Until next time!

For xmas I got the same Tamagotchis that you did! It's so cool to see that others are doing the same thing im doing!! Your log is pretty good so far, I cant wait to see what they turn into!

Hello! 

I apologize for not updating earlier, but here is the new update on my tamas!

When they woke up on January 1st, I heard the familiar evolution jingle. Fingers crossed, hoping to get who I was aiming for, and-
4464F1F675F74D7A8AB8.jpeg

79CFBD807EE44BE4B62C.jpeg

I was greeted by none other than Mametchi and Mimitchi! I didn’t think I took that perfect care of them, maybe their hearts dropped and weren’t filled right away, but they became perfect care adults anyway! Mimitchi was more exciting to get for me than Mametchi (not that I hate Mametchi), but both are welcome.

Not much has happened since then. They are fun to be around and I only have to check on them once every hour to refill some hearts. Currently they are 15 years old due to frequent pausing. I’ll try to keep updating when major things happen, but since they’re adults now, don’t expect this to be updated for a while.

(Also, I may be getting a Connection soon, so there’s more to log about. Yay! No promises though :p  )

Hello! This log will become a bit more active, since my Tamagotchi v4 arrived in the mail today! The screen has a weird black scratch on it, but that’s okay. Moving on to the log...

I set the time, date, birthday, and username. It started with an egg...
E2F7A96449A2494DB2DC.jpeg

The egg hatched at 4:25 PM, which is where most evolutions will occur I assume. Or, at least they will have 25 minutes on the hour. (I worded that weird.)

The baby hatched as a girl, and I named her Ari. No reason- it just sounded nice.
4B9C6D2F59BD4478B568.jpeg

I used some codes to get more items- here’s Ari playing with her clone.
99530A7D2E024560BBBC.jpeg

Around 5:25 PM she evolved into her child stage, Mohitamatchi! Not sure if the skill points determine her evolution into a Meme or Kuchi teen, but her social/“flower” skills are higher than her artistic/“sparkle” skills.

Here she is in the playhouse...
A56E23E2A75A4FAEB86F.jpeg

And the slide. Whee! It looks a bit like she’s screaming in fear though, but I bet she enjoys it. :p
7DDDCE50D64C442791F9.jpeg
5880860101A14137A4E1.jpeg

At 6:25 PM, Nazotchi arrived and gave me the preschool acception letter. Ari now goes there, although instead of singing like the teacher she usually falls.

Anyway, that’s all for the log today. I’ll probably focus more on Ari now, since the P1/P2s haven’t done much. 

Current stats for Ari: 14/11/13

:babytchi:

Hello!  :mimitchi:

Today, Ari got mail quite frequently. Twice the Gotchi King arrived, and the second time he gave us 200 points!

49180407B27B4A98BFFB.jpeg
21CEA89DEAD14933AF9B.jpeg

Once she got a snake, and she got robbed twice! :(  But that’s okay, she didn’t suffer much.

Near 5 PM, she finally evolved into her long-awaited teenager stage!

3A14A4B3CB8340EB928C.jpeg

She became a Young Dorotchi! Isn’t she cute?

F067FBF172484621A23C.jpeg

What I don’t get, though, is that Young Dorotchi is female, while Dorotchi is male. Weird. :p  

A little while after, I saw her bathing! Not sure how ghosts can take baths, but I’m not going to overthink that.

BBA111CAE40A4A249CDD.jpeg

And near 6 PM, she graduated from preschool and got to go to school! I chose Mr. Canvas for her, since now I’m trying for Yattatchi.

08B68BA6808F45469C87.jpeg

The school minigame was a bit hard for me at first, but it got easier after playing it for a few minutes. I’ve also been playing Flag a lot too, to increase her social/“flower” points.

I also made a GIF of her brushing her teeth:

B6BB4E5954A84866A37F.gif

That’s all for today. Her current stats are 37/31/41, and she is one year old. I’m assuming she’ll evolve in about 2-3 days from now.

Goodbye for now!  :ichigotchi:

Hello!  :mimitchi:

In today’s log, something very exciting happened! But before I share that, I’ll tell you what happened earlier.

The shovel and fishing rod were in the shop, so I bought them both and Ari gave them a go.

6797A9634FCC455C8A90.jpeg

Oh no! Looks like she wasn’t so lucky with the shovel...

On the other hand, her luck with the fishing rod was great!

B51285A5FD124C57AB2C.jpeg

I’ll try not to spend it too much, but we’ll see if I do. :p

Anyway, onto the exciting part of the log! At around 5:30 PM, I heard the familiar evolving sound. I looked at Ari’s screen, and saw...

6392F23C22EC44D6A34D.jpeg

A46E8B1379AD452F8475.jpeg

Yes! She evolved into a Yattatchi! She’s really cute, and reminds me of a whistle for some reason. Weird how she evolved into an adult in only 4 days- she’ll be 3 today, so I’m not sure when she’ll get a job or get married.

Now that Ari is an adult, I can use all her items! Here is her fish drawing from the pen and pencil...

754C636CBF5F41D28A4E.jpeg

I’m not sure how she can hear the music when the headphones are on her hands.

ABB643BB68414B4AB95A.jpeg

Here she is wearing the wig and bow. I like how it looks like she’s wearing a bunch of flowers on her head!

E408ED0EB46349EFAD31.jpeg

390D928196464987A931.jpeg

And lastly, Ari plays the drums.

2F915477D72D416C89BA.jpeg

I’m hoping she’ll leave school today and get a job- if not today, then tomorrow. I don’t want the matchmaker to come quickly, because I’d like to keep her for a bit longer.

That’s all for today!  :kusatchi:

Latest posts

Back