Mimo's Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbauer

Reaction score
Welcome Tama talkers to "Mimo's Family" As many of you are aware of Mimo, the little Kuchipachi, Raised by

Ichiro.Malfoy in white house is moving to "Blue House" here in America! Mimo is traveling by train, and he

decided to tour the states on his way to Chicago. I encouraged him to travel since he might not get another

opportunity. Although I miss him, sometimes you have to let your friends go!

Blue House is being prepared for little Mimo's Safe return! I will be posting Post cards Mimo Sends me as he

travels the U.S.A from Canada! Thanks for supplying lots of delicious burgers for Mimo Papa Ichiro :D

I've Already Received Mimos first Post card, He's in Seattle! Check it out <3 He looks so happy!

SeattlePostcardFront.jpg

Here's what he wrote to me! :D

SeattlePostcardBack.jpg

What a sweet Post card! Don't you guys think? I am so happy to hear he's making the most of his travels.

Looks like he's Going to LA Next~ He'll be adored by the beautiful people! He's just so cute! :D

Stay tuned for tomorrow's Post card! :D Counting down the days till Mimo Arrives to Blue House.

Till then! See you later guys :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening Everyone! It's 7:30pm in chicago and I just got another post card from Mimo in

the Mail. He met a celebrity! How exciting~ I can't wait till Mimo finally comes home, but

he really seems to be enjoying himself. So I'd hate to rush him...

So anyways guys! Here's the postcard from Mimo!

LAPostcardFront.jpg

And here's the back!

LAPostcardBack.jpg

Welcome back!

Today Mimo's sent us a post card from the Grand Canyon! Apparently he met a girl! oooh~ lol

How nice for Mimo to have met another Tama while he's traveling. Well it's 4:30 here in Chicago

And Mimos post card just arrived. Here it is you guys!

ArizonaPostcardFront.jpg

Isn't that Chamametchi cute?! I'm so happy he's having a great time! He's going to be very hungry for some deep dish pizza

when he comes home. Here's the Back of the Post card.

ArizonaPostcardback.jpg

Mimo Going to Las Vegas Makes me a little Nervous, But I'm sure he won't get into trouble! I hope he Enjoys the

amazing lights~. Well guys, I believe we only have a few more days before Mimo Comes home to "Blue House"

I hope you guys are looking forward to his return as much as I am!

Till our Next Post Card. Tomorrow... Las Vegas!

Bye guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE : Mimo Wants to come home Early! So tomorrow he's coming straight home

after he visits Las-Vegas. I'm so excited! Aren't you? :D

I will post pics as soon as I get his next post card! :D

Till Then~ Ciao :wub:

Hi guys!

Sorry for the Late Post. Mimo has decided not to send a post card, but he did send a picture! Check it out!
Las-Vegas-Pic.jpg

How cool! He looks like he's having a great time. I'm so excited for Mimo to come home tomorrow! Aren't you?

Wish Mimo a Safe journey home guys! Till tomorrow. :D Hugs and Kisses from Mimo and I <3 :wub:

Ciao!

Hi Everyone it's Mimo's First day home and we decided to take it easy today! So here we are Ep.1 of Mimo's Family. :D

1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

Here's our Little Mimo! He decided to ||| Mimo has decided to take a bath before || After his nice bath, he went outside to

smile for the Camera and say hello to ||| Tending to any Guests, he looks so cute!|| see the seed I planted for him! he was very

everyone! || Excited :D

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

After Frolicking outside, we stopped ||| Mimo and I started towards the park it ||| We met a little Fluffy guy in the park. I'm

by Tama Cafe` for a Delicious Shaved||| was a lovely evening. Nice and cool ||| Not sure what his name is. But it sure is

Ice! The Waitress was so sweet. ||| outside. ||| cute!

(Translation Preview)

8.jpg
9.jpg

They had a lot of fun today! ||| After a big long home coming, Mimo

||| was Spent. He was to bed around 10pm

||| Welcome home Mimo!

Mimo's Family won't posted till Thursday, I hope that I will see you guys then!

Greeting to All very sweet and Loyal Followers to this Tama-Log. I just thought I would let you all know I'm

sorry for not posting a reply today to the log. However, something has come up in my life, and I might not

be able to post anything more for awhile. As for a set date of when I will post another log, I will try this coming

Tuesday.

Thanks all for being so patient and for all your support! :wub:

Hello Loyal viewers of this Tama-log! I have returned from my busy life and am hoping to go back to updating this log

more frequently. but First, I must inform you all (in a nut shell) what has happened the past few days!

First of all, Mimo! He has a surprise for you all...

1-1.jpg
5-1.jpg
6-1.jpg

Here's little Mimo! Well, not so || I bought Mimo a flower pressing || As the Day went on, Mimo told me

little anymore... we re-modeled || kit, so now he's pressing some || that he wish to be Married... It broke

the ole` house. Looks nice no?|| from his meadow! so cute! ||my heart a little. but...

7-1.jpg
8-1.jpg
9-1.jpg

Alas here we are! The Match || The match maker was a very nice || He introduced him to Melodichi.

maker. || Lady. She introduced him to his || Such a sweetie! I totally approve

|| Perfect match! || *sheds a tear*

10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

To bad Mimo is not so good at || Months past, and Mimo finally || After their wedding they got to

wooing the ladies. I gave him || came to me and said "I'm in love! || work right away on their family.

some good tips haha. || I want to be with her forever" ||

13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

it's a girl!!! They played ball for|| Mimo was very excited to be || Mimo then left her to be with me

awhile before she fell asleep. || rocking her to sleep for the first || He said "take care of her Loni..."

|| time. || as he left. Ella was as sad as me..

There is no pictures after this because I was away from home, But I will give you the readers digest

on what has happened. Ella Grew up in to a Beautiful Agetchi, She got all of her happy symbols and

married the intelligent Mamechi then had a baby boy, Taren ! He grew up as Sunopotchi The little Aviator!

After Taren got all his happy symbols, he too wanted to find love. So he Married the sweet Chamametchi

and had a baby girl. She grew up into Makiko, and she loves clothes! She's taken a huge chuck of my

wallet but it's ok. She looks so cute in her outfits!

After Makiko Gets all her happy symbols and Gets Married I will start doing photo Posts again.

Thanks everyone for their Patience!

Latest posts

Back