Mini Group Hatch July 1st

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that one has Bill? That’s interesting; I thought it would have Oyajitchi.

Edit: Oh! I just read up on the mini character list and see you get Bill from Mametchi only. No wonder I’ve never seen him, LOL! I’ll have to try for him one of these days.

5BF6C895-121B-4DEC-BA1F-F79F6117699C.jpeg
Here is my poor Oyajitchi sleeping with 💩.

earlier this morning i heard the evolving sound and not even a second after seeing oyajitchi, the battery died, haha. end of the line for my mini!

View attachment 8148
Awww darn! Yeah these re-releases are definitely battery hogs, such a shame especially after getting a secret character! Always a bad feeling .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

Did you use a fresh battery, and if so what brand?
@KrisKris nice! Maybe I'll get bill too! i had a REAL close call! I was been so busy all day yesterday and didn't check on my Mametchi once- I have NO idea how it was still alive this morning!!!

Awww darn! Yeah these re-releases are definitely battery hogs, such a shame especially after getting a secret character! Always a bad feeling .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

Did you use a fresh battery, and if so what brand?
yeah, i had sort of figured it might die at some point, the battery had been in there for definitely over a month, maybe more than two. i had hoped it would hold out a little longer for the hatch though! my CR2032's are sony, and they usually last about that long. i'm not too disappointed, i've gotten oyajitchi many times on the mini! it's one of my favorite tamas to run, since it's so simple.

yeah, i had sort of figured it might die at some point, the battery had been in there for definitely over a month, maybe more than two. i had hoped it would hold out a little longer for the hatch though! my CR2032's are sony, and they usually last about that long. i'm not too disappointed, i've gotten oyajitchi many times on the mini! it's one of my favorite tamas to run, since it's so simple.
Awesome! Yeah, I was trying to gauge just how much of a battery hog they were- I'm just glad it wasn't a fresh battery xD
And agreed! I used to hate it, but it is a great tama for adults who work full time(I'm also starting a side business, not to mention my youtube channel, so I'm rather busy, LOL :newmametchi:)
I'm also a big fan of the Digimon Mini Xross Wars too. I always have my lil buddy in my pocket- he can't die unless I push him to fight after getting too sick, so I don't worry about him, even if I can't check on him for a day(He's my profile pic).

Mine died this evening too. First, it beeped repeatedly for a minute and then was showing an animation with a black skull for a while. I knew he must've reached his end, but I couldn't figure out the animation of Bill here/what is visibly supposed to be going on with him. :unsure: Then, after a while of that, the death screen.
Sorry the first image is so blurry.
R.I.P. Bill

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

I wish there was a sobbing post react! @KrisKris @Maskutchi !

I didn't want to double post, so I held off on sharing- I got Bill within an hour or two of my last post, and he's thankfully still going pretty strong. But based on y'all's timelines I'm sure he'll be leaving me soon enough. .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

Edit: he passed away about two hours after posting that last comment 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• 20220711_110914.jpg
    20220711_110914.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back