Mix genetics in the meets/on app?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelAnne

Reaction score
I’m confused about how people are getting the jellyfish and other mix genes in their characters from meets or on series. I was considering buying one because I assumed that it meant they could somehow marry, but I am getting conflicting information. Does anyone know how the mix genes got to the meets/on app? 

There are several factors, one being people have connected to the mix through the meets (I think?), another is they went to exclusive spots in Japan where they released exclusive characters aforementioned in those spots, called 'Stations'. There are some Japanese folk who may be using the English ON app or/and the other way around as well. 

There's also a fan-made app called MyMeets which allows users to craft their own custom partner for their tamagotchi character to marry. If you see any crazy-looking or impossibly beautiful tamas, that's likely how they got there. MyMeets does have available Mix genes such as the jellyfish character that you can use when making a partner for your tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back