Mod Break

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still dont agree.I will still pay for you due to your crappy stuff about igorning me!

You do understand, that Penguin-Keeper was taking your joke and running with it right? He wasn't intending anything bad. He was just taking your joke about you not being a mod and running with it to say "Yeah Leo isn't a mod, so just ignore his break". That's all it was. Nothing more. He wasn't attacking you by telling us to ignore you. He/She was running with the joke you made. So calm down. There was no ill intent from anyone. Just a joke not taken right.

Oh, and 1 y'all!~

Last edited:
I still dont agree.I will still pay for you due to your crappy stuff about igorning me!
It was a joke in a fun forum-game in the off-topic section of the forum. Please try not to take things overly-seriously - this is more-or-less the "silly" section of the forum, within the rules. ;))

You do understand, that Penguin-Keeper was taking your joke and running with it right? He wasn't intending anything bad. He was just taking your joke about you not being a mod and running with it to say "Yeah Leo isn't a mod, so just ignore his break". That's all it was. Nothing more. He wasn't attacking you by telling us to ignore you. He/She was running with the joke you made. So calm down. There was no ill intent from anyone. Just a joke not taken right.

Oh, and 1 y'all!~
She. :smile2: And thankyou, and also thankyou to @TamagotchiLover16 and @decepticoncrown as well for keeping this issue level-headed. :smile2:

Anyway, sorry for the interruption and sending you all back to the start yet again, guys - however, it was necessary that I respond. :smile2:

I will bring that arch-enemy to you!

Scared Ken Jeong GIF by I Can See Your Voice

Goemon_Ishikawa_XIII_Part_I.PNG.png

The thirteenth post! Get it?! He's thirteenth member to have the name Goemon Ishikawa!

I'm running out of character or media ideas, lol. It gets hard when you get into the teens.

Latest posts

Back