MoistTurkeyGizzard's P1 Log (No Comments)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to my new log, primarily for my new p1 re-release that I just got a few days ago. I wanted to try to see how long l can keep this one continually running and take it with me everywhere. The last time I tried this was running the pink glitter p2 re-release for about 3-4 months or so, but when it's battery died I quit instead of replacing. I thought maybe a fresh new TamaTalk log would keep me motivated to try to pass that! Let's see what activities and life events my Tama buddy will accompany me through. :mametchi:

The oldest age I've ever reached on one of these re-releases was a very loved little Ginjirotchi that died at 18 years old, so I'm hoping at least once I can reach some of the high ages I've seen online of 26+!

PhotoGrid_1648512109885.jpg

PhotoGrid_1648661590963.jpg

Attached my unboxing pictures from 3/28 and 3/29 when I went out to lunch while running errands. I'm running my 1st Gen and my Tama is currently 3yrs old!

My tama evolved into Mametchi yesterday! I love all the p1 characters but I'm happy to start out with perfect care :mametchi:

PhotoGrid_1649106087944.jpg

PhotoGrid_1649106010093.jpg

I went out for a while today, walking around an outdoor mall and running some errands and wore my Tama on my bag. I just got a new crochet case from OnceUponAHookAndYarn on Etsy in their "Dark Universe" yarn color and I love it so much! It really matches this purple flame shell perfectly :angry: and it looked so cute on my purple bag, everything so matchy!

Today Mametchi is 8 years old.

Screenshot_20220404-192927.png

I also had a super fun time on r/place this weekend defending little Kuchipatchi! Tried to spread my time helping all my little favorite fandoms but I think I spent most of my time making sure this little guy made it to the end. :lol: And he did!

Last edited:
PhotoGrid_1650318386335.jpg
PhotoGrid_1650318281305.jpg

My poor little Mametchi passed away last week! I went on a short little day trip with my husband who just got his first big tattoo and we had lunch at a really good pizza place before driving home. I silenced my Tama while inside the restaurant and forgot to turn the sound back on while he was in my purse and when I got home he had passed! :-( At 17 years old, so not even my best run!

PhotoGrid_1650318319451.jpg

I think this log is telling on how much I don't cook for myself 😝 My second run is 6yrs old today!

I also have started a pretty exciting project, at least exciting to me. Something I've wanted to do for years and have almost started a bunch of times. I've started a new run on my old beloved V2 connection. Something I've always wanted to do is cross stitch all of the adults from my V2! I've been a very avid cross stitcher for almost 8 years, and I've wanted to make a big grid and stitch as many as I can fit onto the fabric. I've eyeballed and picked out the colors to color them in and I've started stitching the basic grid! When I've got one Tama stitched, I'll post some pictures here! I have an Instagram but figured this project might be most appreciated here 😊 We'll see how that goes! I'm excited to see if it turns out well!

Latest posts

Back