Moon's log <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon ^_^

Reaction score
(no mean comments :l)

Hi! this is my first log and there is no pics cuz i left my tama at my dads  :)  

i started my tama magic up and was happy when my tama turned out to be a girl,i fed her,played with her a little and cleaned up any poops she had :D  

Then she grew up to a toddler and i was really happy because that means she can go to her town or go to other towns so i went to the store and played the some games and fed her some yummy stew and cream puffs and i called her bubble cuz she looks so happy and bubbly!

that's all for now i will bring her to my moms and take pics of her if she is still alive!

(no mean comments :l)

Hi! this is my first log and there is no pics cuz i left my tama at my dads  :)  

i started my tama magic up and was happy when my tama turned out to be a girl,i fed her,played with her a little and cleaned up any poops she had :D  

Then she grew up to a toddler and i was really happy because that means she can go to her town or go to other towns so i went to the store and played the some games and fed her some yummy stew and cream puffs and i called her bubble cuz she looks so happy and bubbly!

that's all for now i will bring her to my moms and take pics of her if she is still alive!

(edit: i found out that tamas can live 7-12 without care so im happy that she might be alive and she kinda looks like this --&gt; :)  

Latest posts

Back