More information from Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting my US Version on Monday.
UUhh..they haven't been relesed yet in North America. The v2's I mean. Any representation of a North American Tama V2 is a copy, a fake.

I thought Admin said that Connection 2's aren't out yet anywhere?? I think that all the Connection V2's that are out right now are fake...

I thought Admin said that Connection 2's aren't out yet anywhere?? I think that all the Connection V2's that are out right now are fake...
This gets really confusing... But my sources (hee hee! Funny saying that) tell me that the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 currently available in the UK are Bandai products (not fakes)... I still don't understand why they have the Connexion instead of Connection name... I also don't know what differences there might be between a UK Tamagotchi Connexion v2 and UK Tamagotchi Connection v2 and if there will be other differences in the USA/Canada Tamagotchi Connection v2. I am told the USA/Canada Tamagotchi Connection v2 will have some differences from the UK Tamagotchi Connection v2 but do not know if the differences are in the packaging, the colors, the programming/features...

Confused yet?

As always, I'll pass on more info as I learn it. :D

:D ;) :) :D ????wha???? :eek: ;) :p B)

I'm gonna have to think about what you said for a while...

AWXSUM~~!!!!!!!!!!@ only about 1 more month! i hope so atleast ! i am soo psyced (sp?) :p lol. they are gonna be awsome! i've only seen one REAL ONE OFF OF EBAY.. others are fakes i think!!!!K i hate it when ppl trick others just to get money and the other person gets a fake tama! :blink: grr! ok.. lol i'm done.

..but tamagotchis v.2's are gonna be awsome! who agrees? lol im sure lots of ppl do!

[SIZE=21pt]WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!!![/SIZE]

I ALREADY HAVE A CONNECTION VER 2! ^_^

NOT KIDDING

TWO ACCUALLY!

^_^ yes they can (soz if you allready no) i HAVE V1 AND V2 AND I CONNECT MINE ALL THE TIME.

did u get it off ebay?

and whoever asked where u can get tama v.2's, u can probably get them in the stores u usually get them! ex. walmart or targeT!

[SIZE=14pt]I have already got a Tamagotchi connexion version 2 and it has all the Tamagotchi Keitai characters![/SIZE] :lol: ;) :p :huh:

[SIZE=21pt]WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!!![/SIZE]I ALREADY HAVE A CONNECTION VER 2! :huh:

NOT KIDDING

TWO ACCUALLY!
In the UK, you can allready get connection AND connexion 2 apparently...

Anyone who has either of those in North America has to have bought it off the internet on Ebay or somethin'.

I want to ask you a question all mighty adminatrator (I'm serious) to you know what a tamagotchi plus is? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to ask you a question all mighty adminatrator (I'm serious) to you know what a tamagotchi plus is? ^_^
its like tamagotchi connection/connexion except its from japan so its called PLUS. :D hope that helps!

In the UK, you can allready get connection AND connexion 2 apparently...Anyone who has either of those in North America has to have bought it off the internet on Ebay or somethin'.
or they could've visited it.. loll. and got it. or they could've gotten it from a reletavie that lives there! lol. or they got it off ebay! lol. like u said ^_^ :D

[SIZE=14pt]I have already got a Tamagotchi connexion version 2 and it has all the Tamagotchi Keitai characters![/SIZE] :D ;) :p ^_^
R U SERIOUS?!? AWSOME! do u have a keitai? and does CONNECION have all of the charactesr that connexion does? (version 2!)

or they could've visited it.. loll. and got it. or they could've gotten it from a reletavie that lives there! lol. or they got it off ebay! lol. like u said :huh: :p
Like I said "or somethin'..." But lol I was gonna wright that but I didn't because it didn't sound right with me naming all these differant ways someone could have gotten them...

LOL I swear that was exactly what I was gonna say!!

Just to confirm the situation. Version 2 was released in the UK in March 2005. Demand has exceeded supply and now no retailers in the UK have stock. This has caused a massive price hike on ebay for Version 2's. Also beware that some sellers on ebay claim they are selling Version 2 and they are not. Only buy if they show a picture of the Tamagotchi in the packaging as the words Version 2 is on packaging but not the Version 2 Tamagotchi itself.

I have been gone a long time from here and I think I'll be starting my tamagotchis again. I want the new tama 2. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back