More Tamagotchi Emoticons

Help Support TamaTalk:

Knighttchi's Ballad

TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi
Reaction score
This seems to have been such a common suggestion that Admin posted about it in the suggestions FAQ. But that was way back in 2006 and the Tamagotchi franchise has expanded so much that it seems lacking to only have emoticons for the vintage and early connection characters. It'd be nice to have some emoticons for some of the modern characters and perhaps a few of the more unique connection-era characters like Togetchi, Shimashimatchi, and some of the V5 characters. Also, I'm willing to try my hand at making some and start a couple of polls so that we can narrow down which tamas and their expressions become emoticons. I've always wondered if we might be at capacity with emoticons so is it even possible to add more?

tamastar133

Reaction score
It's a good suggestion, but the only problem with  that is that someone would need to animate a bunch of new emotes. Although, maybe some talented artists around here might be interested.  

Knighttchi's Ballad

TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi
Reaction score
 Also, I'm willing to try my hand at making some and start a couple of polls so that we can narrow down which tamas and their expressions become emoticons. 
Yes... I addressed that. I've done pixel art in the past (especially tiny things), my artistic skills can replicate existing things well enough, I have an okay understanding of movement, and how hard could a two-frame gif really be? Before I even start, however, I would like to know if the TamaTalk mods would allow it in the first place.