Morino stuck at imotchi stage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkneko

Reaction score
So I've recently bought a morino from ebay and I've just started playing it a couple of days ago. It started out fine with a babymotchi hatched from the white egg and it evolved into an imotchi. 3 days later it went into the cocoon stage and when it came out from the cocoon 24 hours later, it was still an imotchi! Weird, it did not evolve. I let it run for another 24 hours hoping that it would evolve later but nothing has changed. I'm wondering if anyone has and similar encounter and whether there is any solution to this bug?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! Mine does this sometimes. I think it's part of the programming. In my case, when an imotchi came out of the cocoon, it always went back into the cocoon within a day or two, and then finally emerged 24 hours later as a fully-fledged bug ^_^ It might need another day to go back into the cocoon. Let us know how it goes!

Yep! Mine does this sometimes. I think it's part of the programming. In my case, when an imotchi came out of the cocoon, it always went back into the cocoon within a day or two, and then finally emerged 24 hours later as a fully-fledged bug ^_^ It might need another day to go back into the cocoon. Let us know how it goes!
Thanks so much for letting me know that I'm not alone! I was feeling restless and went to reset the morino before reading your comment. Oh well. I hope that the imotchi will be able to evolve at the first attempt this time. Once again, thank you! I really appreciate your comment.

Just wanted to update that my morino was once again in the imotchi stage after hatching from the cocoon. It went back into the cocoon again the next day or 2 and emerged as the special character Helmetchi. In case anyone else new to the morino is wondering, this is not a glitch but a process to get the special character.
imageproxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back