Music Stars - Cafe, Toy Shop, Music Shop etc.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicefly

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me how on Earth you're supposed to make money in the shops on the Music Star? You know, the ones you can buy and use in the 'Special' items menu?

I've obtained the Cafe and the Toy Shop on two separate Tamgotchis, but every time either of them uses it, they just sit there for a few seconds then look sad.

I've tried using them as young characters, as well as old, 'famous' characters.

What's the deal?

That'll happen. You can think of it like a real shop: you'll always have customers coming in but they won't always buy something from you. Eventually though, you'll get someone who buys something. Keep trying again and again! It can be a little tiresome, but eventually you'll make money. :)

Sometimes a robber comes. I lost -2500G from the cafe shop. :(
Yup, this has happened to me too. =/

Thanks :) Is it better to keep using it over and over, or is it better to leave some time in between?
I'm not sure if it's better to do it all in one go or wait a little while in between visits. Never tried that! I've always done it over and over until I think my Music Star has "maxed out" for the day. Not sure if there's a set limit on how much money can be earned but it sure seems that way.

Yup, this has happened to me too. =/

I'm not sure if it's better to do it all in one go or wait a little while in between visits. Never tried that! I've always done it over and over until I think my Music Star has "maxed out" for the day. Not sure if there's a set limit on how much money can be earned but it sure seems that way.

There seems to be no limit after seeing that when I used it 25+ times, ( I did lose a lot of money like -6500 that time. :( ) You either get +2500? ( I can't remember. -_- ) -2500 or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back