MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Welcome to my
6fyqyt.gif
log!!

Today I've started up my Tamagotchi Ocean again.

2yy6m9u.jpg

Here it is being unboxed (I've already unboxed it a month ago :p ).

2hygy0o.jpg

When I received the Tamagotchi Ocean I instantly started playing with it...

It was so needy! I almost went crazy due to the constant beeping while I was doing my work so I took

the batteries out...

I've finally placed the batteries back in and I've decided that I'll be logging about it. :D

When you start your Umino up, an animation appears. The two characters, Kingyotchi and Otototchi, are swimming across the screen.

6gy59y.jpg
~Kingyotchi

140dzxx.jpg
~Otototchi

Here's the egg (If you own an American version, the egg tends to be black).

waoh06.jpg

After at least 1-2 minutes, the egg hatched and a Planktontchi came out :3.

w177mx.jpg

I'll update you guys on how this little critter is going later.

That's all for now! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove here and I have the update!!

*About time! <_< *

*Shut it... -_- *

OK, so my Planktontchi turned into a Kuragetchi whom I called Squidward [Mind you, Kuragetchi is an octopus... fail].

Anyways, Squidward the octopus ( -_- face palm) is pretty much your average Umino sea creature character... eats, poops, eats, poops, seeks attention every 3 minutes...

2qid20p.jpg
~ This is Squidward :3

His discipline meter has gone up by 2.

iei32c.jpg

Squidward is asleep...ZZZ...

5o8268.jpg
166nhh.jpg

STATUS UPDATE:

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

Discipline: 2 parts of the bar filled.

That's all for now! :)

Hey TamaTalkers!

OK, recently I have found out some bad news about my Umino... There's a feature on it where you can

scare away this polar bear (so it doesn't eat your character) by tapping the shell of the Tamagotchi (to wake up your character as well).

The bad part is whenever I try to tap the shell it doesn't work :( . I don't know if I'm doing it properly or not but it doesn't work on my Ocean -_- .

STATUS UPDATE:

Weight: 12 grams

Hungry: 3 out of 4 hearts

Happy: 3 out of 4 hearts

Discipline: Full (Man, that was quick!).

One thing that really annoyed me, was when I was playing the treasure chest game... I kept getting that annoying SQUID who kept squirting ink EVERYWHERE!

Every single time I had almost finished filling up Squidward's happy hearts, that squid had to ruin everything! :angry: :angry:

When I awoke this morning, I found my cranky v5 characters arguing to each other...

347v4wj.jpg

This is my brother's Uramemetchi on his v4.5.

314rwwz.jpg

I already knew that on the version 4s and up that during December a Christmas tree would appear...

What I didn't know was that the v2s could do this as well!

21mut85.jpg

Here's a close up of Kiwitchi on my v2.

2pydiz6.jpg

That'll be all for now...

OK, so for the first time on my Umino I saw the polar bear chasing after Squidward...

I actually thought my Kuragechi was going to get eaten and I'd have to restart it but he got away (whew!).

95r9cn.jpg
~The polar bear sneaking up on Squidward...

This morning I found that on my iD L, Gozarutchi had left. At least I retrieved all of the TamaTomo stamps before he left...

I checked out his details and it had this picture of him...

n2lsfp.jpg

What, he's trying to rub it in my face about how bad of a parent I was?! Can't someone sleep in without having to look after a Tamagotchi?

I mean, just look at that PICTURE! He is making me look bad! Well, it's payback time...

s6qirq.jpg

Yeah, sweet, sweet revenge...

OK, as you can see I have nothing to write about.

Bye for now!

I have bad news... Squidward the octopus randomly died.

It was really random! I just filled up one of his happy hearts, went away for a minute and came back to find that

Squidward was dead!

s1osvr.jpg

Oh well, I'll start my Umino up again soon.

Arrivederci!

This post will be really short.

OK, so I have been purposely treating my v5 badly in order to receive certain characters.

I got the Ninja Family and they are very cheeky. Gozarutchi is the only boy in the family (ha)

but it looks like he is the leader.

On my iD L I got Furawatchi/Violetchi again... -_-

I really need to try harder so I don't get her again.

I've decided that I'll be posting in this log only once every week.

~MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

OK, so I've been really lazy... REALLY LAZY... well, not really, BUT REALLY LAZY.

I know, I know, I've barely added anything to this log for quite some time now so I might as well post something now.

SO... for CHRISTMAS I received two vintage Tamagotchis!! :D

An angelgotchi and... A SANTACLAUTCHI OH MY GOSH YES.....

I was so excited when I opened them! When I was unboxing them I was carefully

taking things out and stuff and I was just so protective hahaha.

Angelgotchi~

Colour: White

Language: Japanese

Santaclautchi~

Colour: White

Language: Japanese

I started them both up but lately i haven't been using them due to school work.

I might post some pictures later, they're just so adorable!!

My Oceangotchi on the other hand, phhhtttt, I haven't even bother to start THAT up! -_-

It bailed on me last time!

Anyways, I can reassure you that you won't be hearing much of this log anymore...

BUT, I may be inspired to continue regularly so it's not over yet!

Ciao!

Hey dudes!

So, here are the pictures of my new Tamas :lol:

dr6pt3.jpg

1o0nck.jpg

1z2hoxs.jpg

I may post more pictures later.

Anyways, they're really cute and fun to play with but I keep getting the same characters on the Angelgotchi!! -_-

Oh well, ta ta for now ^_^

I've found a trick to avoid the nasty squid that squirts ink everywhere!
Before you play the treasure game, make sure your water quality is at its cleanest. And press the toilet icon every single time before you start the game.
Doing this consistently I've been able to avoid that nasty lil creature that ruins everything!!
Cheers!

Also, about the tapping on your Oceangotchi!
I had the same problem as you.... Before you tap (or yell) at the polar bear, make sure that you select the clapping icon first, and then go downtown, lolol.
The tapping and yelling don't work directly like on the Angelgotch. Took me a while to figure that one out!

Hi @Crimsonbeams. Even though your input here is useful and substantial, unfortunately this topic is absolutely ancient - it's better not to bump topics that are almost a decade old. ;)) I'll lock this one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back