Mutsu info

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~.Forever.~

Reaction score
First of all a Mutsu is an electronic pet. It's a fish in a bowl that has water inside, with 3 buttons to feed the Mutsu. It has seaweed that comes with it and his friend Michi. It swims around exploring its place. There are only 4 levels that you can pass by taking good care of the Mutsu. ...And of course you can turn off the Mutsu by a button on the side and it saves your actions. There are many other rare Mutsus.

To learn more about Mutsus visit this website: Mutsus! Visit a funny article of Mutsu: Funny Mutsu

Hope this helps,

~.Forever.~

Last edited by a moderator:
I think in the UK thats called an Aquapet, for those hu dont liv in us!

I think in the UK thats called an Aquapet, for those hu dont liv in us!
well i now wot an aquapet is and im the uk B)

no there not
aquapets and mutsus are very different. an aquapet is that little plastic creature that lives in a very small oval cage with water in it, and it moves by strings when you press one of the buttons. but a mutsu lives in its own little fish bowl, and swims around on its own, and you take care of it. inmy opinion mutsus are much cuter. :angry:

-ilovetamas!

i want one! O_O its so cute and pointless! XD and i collect cute and pointless

First of all a Mutsu is an electronic pet. It's a fish in a bowl that has water inside, with 3 buttons to feed the Mutsu. It has seaweed that comes with it and his friend Michi. It swims around exploring its place. There are only 4 levels that you can pass by taking good care of the Mutsu. ...And of course you can turn off the Mutsu by a button on the side and it saves your actions. There are many other rare Mutsus.
To learn more about Mutsus visit this website: Mutsus! Visit a funny article of Mutsu: Funny Mutsu

Hope this helps,

~.Forever.~
I WANA MUTSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D I WUV MUTSU

i want a mutsu too..................i will beg my dad untill he gets so annoyed with me he'll buy me one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hope this helps,

~.Forever.~
that article is very funny! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back