MUTSU ON EBAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dark core ur making it worse!!!! u r being so imature right now!!!

and u know what ur not being a good guild either!!! and u know what i used to look up to u but now i think ur a real piece of, i dont wanna say it but drop it!! ok im not her and shes not me im a boy!!!!! what do u want our birth certificts!!!!!!!!! my gosh!!!!!!! and alos i i posted my myspace page on my topic i started about me getting a mutsu!! right!!!

so now how can i be him ur making me really angery!!!!!! :mellow: :blink: :(

so stop!!!!!!!! uhhh u a big assumer!!!!! u know that!!!!!!!!!! uhhh!!!!!!!! (cursing!)

oh and also dark core happy thanks giving and also to show u more proof when i get my mutsu im gonna take it to the beach of one of lanais icons!!!! and im gonna take a pic with it jus to make ur 11 year old *** happy!!!!!!! so there!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I'm not being a good guide? I'm not even a guide. You should learn how to controll your anger. And I am supposed to be immature? Wow.[/SIZE]

-DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] First, you apoligize! I didn't insult you, I just said that I thought you were someone else.[/SIZE]

-DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
i did ! back in the topic that banna posted up! and u still ran ur mouth but just to make sure im sorry!! im sorry for the nasty things i said and everything else

ok there ur turn! and do the same to banna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back