My cute little tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eluvstama10

Reaction score
Hey guys. Over the next week I’m gonna be taking care of my P2 tamagotchi and I wanted to show y’all.

He is currently in the child stage, has 75% discipline, weights 10 lbs, and is 3 today. I just wanted to do a, uh, thing to show you guys day to day and keep progress.

I’ll update later!

Attachments

• 08CA574E-295E-468B-9E21-B2C2549099E1.jpeg
    08CA574E-295E-468B-9E21-B2C2549099E1.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 0
Thank you!

I’ve got some news: I didn’t have time yesterday to get on tama talk, but yesterday I got my teen, Tongaritchi! Me and my friends’ nickname for him is,” Little tap dancer” or “the tap dancing one”. Cause of his feet. I think he’s one of the cutest teens ever.

-He weights 20 lbs
- He is 4 years old
-His discipline is 50% full
I’m trying to get Zuccitchi, but I don’t remember how. Can you guys help me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1
I love Tongaritchi too :)

Try not to make any care mistakes but don't displine him 2 or 3 times when he calls when he doesn't need anything, and you should get Zuccitchi I think. It works a little weird on the rerelease P2s so I'm not entirely sure.

Oh, I think he has like 150% discipline ( if that were possible ). And I don’t think I’ve had any care mistakes. Should I try to make one? 🤷‍♀️

No, don't go for care mistakes, as that will lend toward getting the 'lower tier' characters like Kusatchi. You need to miss 2 or 3 discipline calls. It's OK if he already has more than 100% discipline, I think it's just a matter of missing them...?? I'm not entirely sure. The rereleases are weeeeeeeeird.

Yeah, I already have 2 card mistakes——if i do get a bad character I’ll try again next time

No, don't go for care mistakes, as that will lend toward getting the 'lower tier' characters like Kusatchi. You need to miss 2 or 3 discipline calls. It's OK if he already has more than 100% discipline, I think it's just a matter of missing them...?? I'm not entirely sure. The rereleases are weeeeeeeeird.
You were right. Yesterday I ended up getting Kusatchi. I dont really care about him, but I just want to keep him alive for a little bit

He had like, 175-200% discipline, and only three care mistakes. I expected a good adult character because of all the discipline, but I guess that doesn’t really matter

Last edited:
Yeah, I was kind of sad when my brother said earlier he heard it doing the beep pattern to evolve. This is like the 4th time I’ve got him lol

I think another way to get Zuccitchi is to not discipline at all for its whole life. That's also the way to eventually get Zatchi. Just have to make sure not to get too many care mistakes.

So I have news. Kusatchi died.
I have to hatched the egg he laid yet, but I’m going to in a minute though. I need a lot of tips on how to get Zuccitchi then Zatchi. But I do already how to get him;

1. Tonmarutchi has 50% discipline, then turns into Tongaritchi (It is probably more likely for him to evolve into Hashitamatchi. Depends on how many care mistakes I guess)

2. If it evolves into Tongaratchi, he should start with 0% discipline. From there give Tongaritchi average care and he should turn into Zuccitchi.

3. If he evolves into Zuccitchi, apparently you just raise him perfectly, and he’ll turn into Zatchi around the age of 10

If some of this isn’t correct, please tell me cause this is how I’ve been trying to get Zatchi. (I looked all of this up on Google by the way)

Last edited:
So, I’m about to hatch the egg!!! It’s almost time!!!

Attachments

• 67932656008__FF720FC9-C3A2-48AE-921B-13C0A0C416F7.MOV
    288.8 KB
He hatched! He is super cute now, but this is the stage I dislike. I usually don’t play with Shirobabitchi, since he’s pretty much invincible (for a cute little baby lol) I just feed and feed and feed him burgers and cakes. It doesn’t seem to affect him

Attachments

• 67932672012__18735ACD-6DEA-4F50-85FF-8CC333C952F9.MOV
    940.9 KB
Last edited:
I know I'm late, but you want to NEVER give discipline in any form (except adult/Zuccitchi) to get Zatchi. So make sure there's no discipline at all, not even 50%!

That doesn’t make sense though. I can only get Zuccitchi by getting Tongaritchi, he has to have discipline

Well he evolved into a teen, but I didn’t get to see him because I was outside and he died while I was gone. I was probably gone for about 15-20 mins. I haven’t hatched the egg yet though. Still needing tips on how to get Zatchi! (I will try all of y’all’s methods)

There are two "versions" of Tongaritchi, one with 75%+ discipline, and one with less. As long as you only get 0-1 care mistakes, you'll get Tongaritchi.

You probably know this but make sure not to feed any snacks at all, as that will cause them to die very early.

I’ve already fed a handful of snacks to Shirobabitchi. So don’t feed snacks to Tonmarutchi? Luckily I haven’t done that yet, and I won’t. He is also already at 50% discipline, but if he calls again I probably will discipline, though it’ll ruin my chance of getting Zuccitchi most likely

Attachments

• F2B9DDFB-A58F-4601-A566-786918555BDD.jpeg
    F2B9DDFB-A58F-4601-A566-786918555BDD.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 0
We have a new problem; low battery. I don’t know how to change the battery on a P2 and he won’t stop beeping. Earlier he was dying but I looked again and it showed this: (See pic below) Poor Takotchi. 😩

Attachments

• A13FE0C5-A873-4B98-AA6B-7A5D169B657C.jpeg
    A13FE0C5-A873-4B98-AA6B-7A5D169B657C.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 0
Just unscrew the back plate and the battery will be easy to replace :) Mine ran out of battery while dying too and the beeping NEVER STOPS. It's awful!

You will need one CR2032 battery to replace it with.

Latest posts

Back