My First Adult Evolution. What Was Yours?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tarakotchi was my first adult on the Music Star.:tarakotchi:

I remember how proud I was about my little duck with legs and the effort I put in until I decided to check TamaTalk for guides only to face embarassment.

Technically it was a Ginjirotchi on the Tamagotchi Gameboy game, but the first adult I had on a Tamagotchi device was a Righttchi on my Friends!

I have no idea what my first one was back in the day XD Probably like Nyorotchi or something hahaha. Part of the reason it wasn't great was because I couldn't take care of it while I was at school so I left it with my mom who was only kind of attentive to it lol.

The only 'first' I remember is on My Tamagotchi Forever I got a Kuromametchi XD

Oh, I think my first adult on my Pix was Ginjirotchi! And he became an idol!

And then on my Smart it was the dreaded Milktchi XD

OK I guess I remember those two as well ^_^

My first was Kusatchi! He was my first adult, and I tried my best to take of him! I think he was about ten when he died!

I wish I remembered my actual first one. :( The first Tamagotchi I vividly remember raising was one on a Tamagotchi Mini back in the 2000's. He became a Oyajitchi, which means I didn't take the best care of him haha.

I have the Tamagotchi Pix Party. My first tamagotchi baby was Tamabotchi. Then he evolved into Puchitomatchi. As a teen, he was Terukerotchi. He grew up to be the Ginjirotchi I love and admire today.💙💙💙

EDIT: Oh! And my very first tamagotchi in the 90s was Kuchipatchi. I love him too.💚💚💚

Latest posts

Back