My mama found my old V-Pet!! I duno much bout it tho..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TulipPixel

Reaction score
HELLLOOOOS!! Hows everyone doing? 'o'

My mama found my old V-Pet i got as a gift from someone!! I duno much about it though.. n i thought maybe people here would know.. cus everyone here is BIIIG smart and BIIIIIIG knowledge with the sentient egg pets!

TADAAAH!! 'u'

I do hope everyone has a good day though!! ^u^
unnamed.jpg

Can you post a picture of the back too?

It might be much easier to recognize the manufacturer so we can hopefully find more info! ;))
Hellos! I'm sorry for not replying sooner, there's no manufacturer on the back, just "MADE IN CHINA"

I remember it came with a little booklet (probably with instructions), and the outside packaging looked similar to the old tamagotchis (the first fiew that came out), the ghost character was on the packaging and on the instructions... so I hid it from myself whenever I saw it.. I have an Idea on where it could be though!

Attachments

• back.png
    back.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Shells have a lot of variations, can you make it work and post screens from gameplay? That way we can have a better idea. Looks like a tamakaci or apollo style pet to me, but you never know.

Latest posts

Back