My Music Star's buttons are stuck! EMERGENCY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Okay, well; I was helping my sister with her paper route, and I checked on my Tama.

My Tamagotchi Music Star was sick. He had five poos, so I cleaned him up and fed him and then he was 55lbs. I was changing the time (first to 5, then to 5:30, and THEN to 7:00 (I think)) PM so that he would just F-IN' GET MARRIED ALREADY!!!! > :( At 5, he had a concert; 5:30, he practiced his saxophone, and at 7:00 he had yet ANOTHER concert. I was running around with papers in my arms after that, so I didn't get to check on him.... When I finally DID check on him he was getting a trophy, and I didn't even get to see the starting part of it!!!! D:< HOW MEAN!!!! > :(

Then I changed the time back, and that's when the trouble started.

The A Button started to stick. And I wasn't even doing anything!!!! > :( If I pressed B, it would pause itself; C, it would go onto the sound screen.

And, well, SURE, I could get out of PAUSE, but the minute I pressed a button other than A (which DIDN'T work, mind you) it would either go back into PAUSE or onto the sound screen.

And I couldn't get out of the sound screen.

It would just have, "SOUND?" "ON" or "OFF" and I couldn't even DO ANYTHING!!!! > :( D:< I tried pressing the A button; it didn't work. The B and C buttons were now able to scroll and go up and down!!!! :eek:

If I left my Tamagotchi like that for a while, eventually it would just go back to the normal screen with absolutely NOTHING highlighted, and I thought it was fine; well, the minute I pressed B or C, EVEN THOUGH NOTHING WAS HIGHLIGHTED OR I HADN'T EVEN PRESSED THE A BUTTON, it would go into Pause or the sound screen! :eek:

After a while, I wouldn't even TOUCH it, and the arrow on the sound screen would just move back and forth between "ON" and "OFF" for a little while. I can't even access the Time Screen, and A doesn't work; the same sound screen/PAUSE problem happens yet AGAIN!!!! > :( D:<

I put him on PAUSE for now, by just pressing B; even though he has FULL HEARTS I still don't want him to get sick and DIE!!!! :eek:

Sooooooooo; I have never, ever, EVER tampered with my Tamagotchi (I haven't even changed the battery yet! :( ) and now, I'm thinking about restarting. But all the buttons are stuck, so even if I DID try to reset it and go back to download, probably nothing would work!!!! :eek:

Can this be fixed?!?! :eek: Or should I just take him apart (once Tamagotchis break I like to take them apart to look at their insides and the circuit board, and MAYBE take off the screen backing to use it somewhere ELSE! ^^ ;) , and buy a new one? :furawatchi:

Opinions and help are MUCH appreciated!!!! ^^;

Byees,

mimitchi&hanatchilover <3

well the tamagotchi has no problems, its just the button is stuck, right?

if the button's just stuck, get a narrow object like a pencil. stick the pencil's tip around the button and push up, if that doesnt work, try another object like the tip of a fork. It has happened to me only once, isnt it annoying? :eek: :huh: :angry:

hope that helped! :lol:

Well, I'm sorry to hear that but mybe you can try resetting it or bringing it back to the shop where you bought it.

The person who sold it to you might know what to do.

If it still has problems then you can try begging your parents to buy you a new one.

:angry: :huh: :lol:

Try resetting it. Were you pushing buttons too hard?

Well, that happened t my Tamagotchi v2, where it would keep on moving to the 'food' icon and would not let me click anything... I just debugged it and it stopped.

Last edited by a moderator:
um noonne really knows hhow to debug music star maby just open it and take the buttons thenput them back in

No worries; after a night it started to WORK AGAIN!!!! YAYS!!!! ^^;

But thank you for the tips; if this happens again then I WILL deal with it somehow! ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back