My newness introduction!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totto

Reaction score
ALRIGHT! I'm new of course. I've had my Tamagotchi for about two weeks now! But...I keep killing it because I can't have it in school and I can't stay home just to take care of it...BUT THEN I FOUND OUT HOW TO PAUSE IT! So my tamagotchi, Luna, has been doing good. My two previous ones (Before I had to reset. >.<) were Kaori and Yosei. I will miss them...They were awesomeness! Anyways..on to me! I'm Totto! Call me totto...or make up a cute nick name(xD)... Just call me something, ne? I like jpop, jrock, kpop, and cpop. I like to draw and take care of my tamagotchi. :3 I basically have a boring nothing life. OH. And I live on a mountain in NY... far far away from civilization...so I had to drive 3 hours so I could GET a Tamagotchi.... (Now you should know how much I love them! x3) Alright. I just talk and talk and talk. So...this shall be the ending to my intro thingy! <3Totto

hi! i am caitiecatwizard call me caitie, kitty, or wiz! i will help you if you need any! my tamagotchi stats are my siggy! and my avatar is my pet! pm me if you need help bye! :eek: :)

:( Welcome to TamaTalk!

Let us know if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back