My other virtual pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psi.r0ckin

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Today I wanted to show you my other virtual pets and fake tamagotchis and my experiences with them just for fun.

Photo 1- Toumapet (blue and pink shells)
I got these two on summer two years ago (I think) and they both don’t work now… which is a shame, because I really liked them. Its a fun little pet that’s very similar to a TMGC+Color, and the two first evolutions are mushrooms, which I thought were quite funny. These also have a charging battery instead of normal ones! The pink one broke because it could not work without charging, and since it has a screen saver while its charging that is impossible to turn off, I couldn’t play with it again.
The blue one broke because I accidentally let it fall, the screen faded and suddenly it wouldn’t turn on again. :’(

Photo 2- Fake TMGC Yasashii
I got this one this summer! For very cheap, too. It came with that green strap and a pen (which is quite weird…) I’m from spain and it’s name was 9 Llave Animal if anyone wants to know. It has the same programming as other fake tamas I owned. It’s a 160 in 1, I think. It resets quite easily so I have to be careful, and it can’t be muted either, it can’t die either as well.
Also, all 9 buttons do the same exact thing! All the firsts do select, all the middles do confirm and all the thirds do cancel.

Photo 3 - Kidipet 2 Touch (cat and dog)
This one wasn’t really mine originally: my little sister gave it to me after she said she wouldn’t play with it anymore. I’m a guy and all the pink doesn’t really fit, but this pet is fun ASF. Even though it’s marketed for kids… There’s no evolutions or death states. You have a cat and you take care of her and teach her tricks. Oh, The dog is also my sister’s, but I barely use that one cause I’m a cat person. I use it mainly for connection stuff, which they also have. It’s super fun! I recommend it! Ive been playing with the cat since 2020 and I’m on level 72 now. I’ve unlocked all items (I believe?) that it has. Im not 100% sure though, since I’ve barely seen any pet collectors talk about this one, most likely because it’s more directed towards kids.

Hope you liked this one! Feel free to comment anything!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back