My Sick 4 Button Pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolaidman

Reaction score
last night was a festive one, and I had had a ton of ice cream. there was a raffle with prizes, and I had won a myarcade brand miniarcade machine.

but that is getting off topic.

my roommate was talking about his ds collection when I had noticed it. the beeping. it was coming from his drawer. in his drawer was an egg, alive with a screech, and in my frantic moment, I pressed the buttons until it shut up.

the silence was sweet. and so was the bunny that appeared on the screen, on this orange plastic device before me. it reminded me of a prop that a character had in a show you might have seen, called video game high school.

I wanted it. I asked him how much, and he said a dollar. now this deal was made, and I spent a deal of the night messingwith this abomination, completely unaware of its complete counterfeit properties.

but I don't care. I have a dank pet tank. sure, ive accidentally reset him a few times. (means hundreds by now) but that means naught. I have discovered something great.

B E H O L D

this site is great! I am pleased to be a knockoff bearing tamagotchi parent for the sole reason that I am here now. thank you my penguin loving friend (you know who you are) for bringing me here and telling me about your tamagotchi 168 in 1 experience.

anyone else find it kinda weird that I actually ENJOY having one? imam get so made fun of, but its kinda worth it to have my pet tank.

thank you my penguin loving friend (you know who you are) for bringing me here and telling me about your tamagotchi 168 in 1 experience.

anyone else find it kinda weird that I actually ENJOY having one? imam get so made fun of, but its kinda worth it to have my pet tank.
Hah, you're very welcome! :lol: I saw you mention that you found my review when you were looking for information about the 168-in-1 pet. I originally posted it in the hope that compiling some detailed information about it might help someone out there, and I'm happy that it did!

Anyway, I don't find it weird that you enjoy owning one of these at all - I actually think that, as an unusual generic virtual pet in their own right, the 168-in-1 devices can be pretty fun, especially if you have other virtual pets that you can run one alongside. And who could say no to a pet tank, anyway? ;)

How is progress for yours? I found that mine stopped aging after a few days, and I think he might've now achieved immortality, because even overfeeding him had no effect!

Last edited by a moderator:
actually, I found a code for the key. it fills the hunger up like five instead of just one like when you feed it normally. the code is 057 and I found it by accident. I am pleased with myself for finding this

bob the tank is at like three thousand gold now.

Last edited by a moderator:
welp the code to mine is 444 ,but i can't try other codes????? the chickon shakes it's head no,so no it'll be ig
edit: i was clicking on the chest lol,the other code-057 makes it grow up?and the other one feeds it i think

omg, it's nice to find another 168-1 virtual pet owner! They're pretty rad and they have their own charms. Mine lasted for like 6 months, I was actually convinced it was immortal until... It reset itself. Ngl kinda got attached to him so it was kinda upsetting for me. Hope you enjoyed yours!

Edit: Oops, nevermind. I didn't read this was from 2018 lmao. Discard this comment 😅

These are all super old but I'm still gonna reply 😂 anyway, mine is a sheep named Tom, I just got him and I plan on taking him to school or sum to see what happens. I do really like owning one and having 168 options isn't that bad lol

These are all super old but I'm still gonna reply 😂 anyway, mine is a sheep named Tom, I just got him and I plan on taking him to school or sum to see what happens. I do really like owning one and having 168 options isn't that bad lol
Are you still running yours? I just started mine this evening and have a pix a giga pet frog and a 32 in 1 running too.

welp the code to mine is 444 ,but i can't try other codes????? the chickon shakes it's head no,so no it'll be ig
edit: i was clicking on the chest lol,the other code-057 makes it grow up?and the other one feeds it i think
Yes you are correct does that mean that code 057 is a bad code?

Mine is Joy the bee but the animal might change soon I transform it all the time from the shop

Thank
I dont what is what but like you guys
Thank you?

My fave game on the whole thing. I’m addicted

Edit:Oh there was supposed to be a vid soz 😂 I was referring to the dodging game

Yes you are correct does that mean that code 057 is a bad code?
Wait…what? I just tried 444 and it made it bigger???

Edit:Oh wait I’m dumb ignore this

Latest posts

Back