My Tamagotchi Connection V2 won't work! HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maria&Co.

Reaction score
I recently started up a couple of my tamagotchis after regaining interest in the franchise, and today I thought I'd start up my purple true friends V2... But after about seven seconds it shuts itself off and I can't figure out what's causing it to do this! I tried doing a ROM test, but it does the same thing; turning itself off after a few seconds and preventing it from finishing! The battery is brand-new, so it couldn't be a battery issue.

Does anyone know what might be causing this, and if so, how it could be fixed? This is one of my favourite tamas and I really don't want to lose it 😢

It's not a problem with the battery contacts, they seem to be perfectly fine. I opened up the whole tamagotchi and didn't notice much wrong with it, although it looked a bit corroded near the C11 circuit...assuming that's the problem, I don't know if I can get it to work again because there doesn't seem to be anything else out-of-the-ordinary.

What confuses me is that it's only been about six months since I last used this one. I don't get how six months of dormancy suddenly caused it to stop working :(

You have to change a silver piece of the circuit and it will work! It is called: crystal oscillator 2x6 32.768KHZ (Aliexpress) and you will have to solder it.

Latest posts

Back